• Breaking News

    Monday, September 20, 2021

    Anno Anno 1602 Why does the ore mine have question mark even if resource isn't depleted yet?

    Anno Anno 1602 Why does the ore mine have question mark even if resource isn't depleted yet?


    Anno 1602 Why does the ore mine have question mark even if resource isn't depleted yet?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 02:03 AM PDT

    Suggestion for future updates: make the last line or last few lines of every island's beach coast buildable ground for both land and sea structures.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 12:25 AM PDT

    This will allow more flexibility on building so that beautifying is a lot more achievable in the coastal areas of the island. :D

    submitted by /u/justinsy
    [link] [comments]

    DevBlog: Game writing and detective stories

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 05:37 AM PDT

    Anno 1701 History Edition - cant save the game on PC

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 09:58 AM PDT

    Hello,I have purchased Anno 1701 History Edition a few days ago from Epic Games store. The game works good on my PC but when I try to save the game I hear that voice the game is saved but the list of saved games stay empty. When I write the name of the saved game and push the "load game" button, it says "file is not found". I have installed the game on my old laptop, and it works perfect!!!Here is what I have noticed:- In the "Documents" folder there is a folder "Anno 1701 History Edition" on the laptop and the saved games are in this folder. But on the PC It is not there. I have added it manually, but it is still not working.

    Can someone help me with this issue?

    (Sorry for my weak English)

    submitted by /u/Ahmad_Aryan
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone tell me how to fix this building bug? Builds are to "deep" to build at coast (every coast building)

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    How to activate an item?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 11:29 AM PDT

    Hey!

    I can't find how I can activate an item in my city hall. Can anyone please give me a hint?

    Greets,

    Michael

    submitted by /u/Schwabenmic
    [link] [comments]

    Bright Sands has never looked so Bright !

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    Did anyone realize you can walk into the Worlds Fair when in street mode ?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 03:52 PM PDT

    Mod that causes Pirates to have no ships?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    I reinstalled recently and before I used to have lots of mods so I couldn't find the mod so I thought I ask here.

    Is there a mod that makes it so that pirates don't get any ships?

    submitted by /u/mavislenya
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding multiplayer

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    Can it be continued after both player left ? Like we're going to buy it with my cousin but he can only play one week on two so we wanted to know if it is a thing in anno

    submitted by /u/SetsudanShiroi
    [link] [comments]

    I wish we could research removal of clay pits as well

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 03:07 PM PDT

    In my late game, I have 4 new world islands with 3 or 4 clay pits each. I have moved them to the corners of the respective islands, however ideally, I would like to get rid of them. I wish one could research another type of mastery over nature by being able to just completely remove them by filling them over.

    From a practicality perspective, eliminating a clay pit should be a more plausible mastery of nature as opposed to moving them.

    submitted by /u/No_Weekend_3320
    [link] [comments]

    Quests not triggering

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 07:15 PM PDT

    Is anyone else having a lot of trouble with quests not triggering properly in their save games? It can range from citizen quests not activating when clicked, to not recognising a ship with goods at a target lighthouse or AI clipper.
    Has anyone found a workaround that isn't a game restart?

    submitted by /u/Rakkeyal
    [link] [comments]

    Optimal supply setup - How do you do it?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    Personally, i try to gather all the farms, and the production based on farmed goods on one island.

    "Storage" on a second island, where all my ships with imports from The new world/Arctic/Enbesa go. Mined resources also go here, as well as the finished products from Farming island.

    A third island for manufacturing, where i optimize the layout based on powerplant range. This island imports from "storage island"

    A Fourth island, which is the main residential one, with only Engineers and investors.

    A fifth island with lower tier residents, and some production (this is the first settled island).

    From "Storage" and "Manufaturing" i have circular routes that pick up goods at storage then drops off whatever it can at island 4 first, then drops off the rest at island 5.

    I haven't done the same for Arctic and New world (and Enbesa) yet, but how have you set everything up?

    Edit: Also, how do you create efficiencies from multiple products needing the same input I.e. Steel

    submitted by /u/mr_greenmash
    [link] [comments]

    Does Map type matter?/ what is your Favorite?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 03:41 PM PDT

    I was thinking of using one of the seeds from the wiki but it's corners map type, I'm planning on doing a proper endless game so I want to ask beforehand, does map type even rlly matter? And if so, which one do you like the most and why?

    submitted by /u/pirat420
    [link] [comments]

    Surplus population

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 03:39 PM PDT

    What are the pros and cons of population surplus. As far as I can tell there is no unemployment penalty. Having a small amount of population surplus keeps infrastructure costs down but having more surplus population means more taxes. What wins out in the end, a bit of surplus or a lot of surplus

    submitted by /u/Chaseydog
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment