• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 19, 2021

    Anno Edinburgh, Scotland. I thought it was a screenshot from the thumbnail.

    Anno Edinburgh, Scotland. I thought it was a screenshot from the thumbnail.


    Edinburgh, Scotland. I thought it was a screenshot from the thumbnail.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 08:26 AM PDT

    Feature request to the Devs: option to turn off notifications on each trade routes with "issues"

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    I always get the notification that there's something wrong with a trade route, but i intended it to be that way. would be nice if there's an option to turn off those alarms on some trade routes. please implement devs! :D

    what do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/justinsy
    [link] [comments]

    Building Idea for Anno, or at least just an ornemental building : coal pits. Does it not look absolutely awesome and fits the game well ?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    Almost always getting “Highlife-music” on crown falls

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 09:11 AM PDT

    I like that they added new music with the high life dlc, but now I almost exclusively get this music on crownfalls, even when I don't have skyscrapers unlocked.. I want my good old calm anno music back.. the highlife theme is too exciting and fast paced.

    submitted by /u/Annohoeliker
    [link] [comments]

    Pike City - Fortified Investor Island [Album]

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 08:02 PM PDT

    High life quest disappeared

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 09:22 AM PDT

    Hi, dont know if BUG or feature.

    I was playing the High life quest chain, after I've had my first Towers and proceeded to the Enginieer quest where you need to choose a 2nd recepie beside toasters (I went for briefcases) the quests just disappeared. After several hours of play I was able to produce briefcases but nothing happens. I can build Towers level 2 & 3. I also cannot build the skyline tower. Is that normal?

    submitted by /u/hespacc
    [link] [comments]

    "Free harbor area needed"

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    "Free harbor area needed"

    When placing modules to the Main Warf, I get this annoying thing, where a large chunk of water apparently isn't free, but is only is in certain directions. Does anyone know of a fix?It's annoying me, when all I want is to chill out with a nice game.

    https://preview.redd.it/xi339nfgbio71.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=9ef81932e5e9c0860b522cf1a5c299d24dd20cf8

    https://preview.redd.it/0h4v9leibio71.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=eeedc2755f606ade682b0e378a13e2dbbf8e2499

    https://preview.redd.it/u10fqpsidio71.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=0bd63ffe72f5ec8786db80f550ec74c56d26907d

    All DLCs, no mods.

    submitted by /u/RedRoachDK
    [link] [comments]

    Is altering the region entry/exit points on a trade route broken at the moment?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 03:14 AM PDT

    Just wanted to see if anyone else had this issue as well, since I don't recall seeing it in the past.

    I've been trying to alter the entry point on the new world, since the AI went to war with me, and automatic route out of the region paths straight past his harbor, I am planning to take it over at some point, but I wanted to redirect the trade route to avoid it for now (Its a weird case, it comes in one side of the problem island, but leaves on the other, with all the cannons on it).

    However, when I try to drag the marker on the trade map, it just spasms and skips all over along the border, and when I let go of the mouse, it reverts back to the original point, leaving me unable to move it. After some trial and error I did manage to move the entry point, but the exit refuses to budge.

    Is this an known issue and is there anything I can do to try and fix it, or do I need to wait on a hotfix for now? Just it's a pain since it's for my rum/cotton import route.

    Going back to the island for a minute, if its got around 4 cannons and a rapid fire gun mount, what kind of fire power do you think I'll need to get rid of it? I've just hit engineers, but Silva was generous enough to "Donate" 60 Tones of advanced weaponry and I've got a naval architect, so I think I can squeeze out 3 battlecruisers with that, if I back it up with some SoTL, should that be enough to evict him?

    submitted by /u/Jampine
    [link] [comments]

    Move to Continental Island before Progessing past Artisans?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    I've recently gotten back into Anno after buying it at it's initial release, and now have unlocked the engineer-tier for the first time in my singleplayer-campaign save (have not completed the story yet). I've been told that this is were it gets reeally complex and from what i've seen i'd have to rebuild my complete main-city.

    I've thought of buying the sunken treasures dlc and just build a new main city directly there, with a new layout and the railroad in mind. My old word is very well supplied atm. So i'd have no problem supplying the starting-needs of a new city in the new map.

    Do you think that would be a wise decision or to just rebuild me current City on it's island from ground up?

    submitted by /u/L0far
    [link] [comments]

    Possible solution to the main multiplayer problem

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    There are two problems:

    1. Players leave

    2. Unknown victory conditions

    These are the main deterrents. But what if someone could take over from where the previous player has left their island? Just a suggestion to Ubisoft.

    I want to wage war against real people, but at the moment it is not feasible - you spend hours building your economy and then they go away or win unexpectedly under unknown victory conditions like 5k population.

    submitted by /u/newoliver
    [link] [comments]

    Which season pass should I get? (Anno 1800)

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 05:41 PM PDT

    Hello, I was curious what everyone's opinion on the different season passes were. If you could only buy one, which would it be?

    I haven't played Anno 1800 for close to a year now, so I have none of the season passes. So far season 2 and season 3 have caught my eye but I can't decide. Season 1 also looks pretty decent.

    submitted by /u/No_Squash_2325
    [link] [comments]

    Do you still need anti-aliasing enabled if you have AMD Fidelity FX enabled?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    In games with DLSS, anti-aliasing is automatically disabled when you enable it. I noticed in this game, anti-alising is still enabled by default even after you enable AMD Fidelity FX (i'm using it on a Nvidia card, by the way).

    Can AA be disabled then, at no cost to graphics quality and can boost performance?

    submitted by /u/quatzzom
    [link] [comments]

    Do you have Tipps for my new record-run (all DLC)?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 12:50 AM PDT

    Which seed should I use (with or without traders)? Are there Situations I should watch out for (like one-time-chances for certain items? Which are the best endgame freight-ships? Should I play with pirates? Anything else helpful?

    submitted by /u/BarackOfamas
    [link] [comments]

    Black screen and crash after launching Anno 1800

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 12:35 AM PDT

    Hello, so I wanted to play some Anno 1800, but after the newest update it just shows a black screen, then crashes and shows a "report an error" window. Any ideas? It worked fine before the newest update

    submitted by /u/nanoblit
    [link] [comments]

    start takeover

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 12:04 AM PDT

    Me and my friend are playing in a co-op game, and we both just used letters of marque to destroy 2 separate islands and we did it separately too, to avoid where we both just get shares of one island and so we could conquer them, however the problem is.When i press start takeover, it doesnt do anything and just starts a 10 minute timer, after which i can press it again but it does nothing. Same for my friend..

    we're playing anno 1800 all DLC

    submitted by /u/breadhasjuice
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a bug?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 03:27 AM PDT

    Is this a bug?

    https://preview.redd.it/vow5gsbwsfo71.jpg?width=715&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=84a598c92f606be4254730cccf01158d641d3c8a

    I'm on a playthrough where I enjoy winding up Alonso by constantly buying shares in all of his islands. Coins are now stuck at just under a billion. Is this a bug?

    submitted by /u/AnTwanChi
    [link] [comments]

    A DLC Buyer's Guide for newer or interested players looking to get into Anno 1800!

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 12:28 PM PDT

    Warehouses are blue? Help please.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 08:46 PM PDT

    First time playing. I placed a couple warehouses after building logging and lumber buildings. Nothing though. They're just blue and the resources don't go anywhere. I click around and don't understand what I'm supposed to do. I see they're in blue print mode... okay... what do I do with that?

    submitted by /u/CentralBankofLogic
    [link] [comments]

    Star over farming house

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 01:36 PM PDT

    One of the farming houses on my map has a star floating over it. What does this mean.

    submitted by /u/Chaseydog
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment