• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 18, 2021

    Anno Beauty Building. Cliff side of Capital. Artisans and Violins. No Mods. Final Build

    Anno Beauty Building. Cliff side of Capital. Artisans and Violins. No Mods. Final Build


    Beauty Building. Cliff side of Capital. Artisans and Violins. No Mods. Final Build

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 11:36 PM PDT

    How to maximize island storage on Crown Falls?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    I saw someone on Twitch having 20k T on storage on their crown falls island. I was wondering how you get it to go that high. I have level 18 prestige on my palace and even with the harbormaster bonus storage I'm only able to get close to 9k T.

    Basically most of the coast is covered with depots and I have full docklands modules.

    submitted by /u/AromaticSuccess
    [link] [comments]

    Does any Anno 1800 vet play the campaign for the free islands?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    I am thinking of starting a new game because I would like to build up Bright Sands and Ditchwater instead of Crown Falls this time. I have always enjoyed those two islands.

    submitted by /u/Ok-Owl6515
    [link] [comments]

    Hosting a public multiplayer session

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 09:14 AM PDT

    Never tried multiplayer. I don't even know how it works. Just started a public session. Feel free to join.

    submitted by /u/newoliver
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a bug with the Biscuits assembly line?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 09:54 PM PDT

    It seems that it only holds a maximum of 1 tallow at a time, reducing its overall production rate.

    edit: nvm its not a bug, i found out the tallow was doing cross country from the other side of the island going to the assembly line directly lol. i just increased the distance more and it's fixed XD

    submitted by /u/justinsy
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for beginner players to start multiplayer session (EU)

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 03:14 AM PDT

    Hey, none of my friends have this game so i'm looking for people to play with. I only know the basics of this game so you should be around the same level to not get bored.

    In terms of playstyle i would say we just build up our shit and maybe do some warfare later on, but i'm not interested in people who build a fleet asap and disrupt my game from the earlierst moment(sorry still too bad for that).

    DM me here if you are interested. I could play all day today and tomorrow and we could continue our game during weekdays after 5pm CEST.

    submitted by /u/lonepandaboy
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 does not load

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 05:00 AM PDT

    Anno 1800 does not load

    Hello everyone ... because Anno 1800 always remains for me in loading but then does not start !! ??

    https://preview.redd.it/fe6fcpz449o71.png?width=783&format=png&auto=webp&s=b2a50dd00c00a506ba1c3419a9e9a2a7bf4a442a

    submitted by /u/Dornier228
    [link] [comments]

    I was today years old when I learned you can demolish trees

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 02:49 PM PDT

    I just accidentally figured out you can use the demolish tool to remove trees so you can see what you are doing when trying to place buildings. Hope this helps someone

    submitted by /u/Santacroce
    [link] [comments]

    Beauty Building. Southern Coast of Capital City. Fishing District. No Mods. Final Build

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 12:08 PM PDT

    Madam Kahina Great Eastern Bug

    Posted: 17 Sep 2021 09:04 PM PDT

    I just sold 10 great easterns to madam kahina and i didn't get my permit back even though she says i did.

    submitted by /u/justinsy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment