• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 21, 2021

    Anno Did you say…canals?

    Anno Did you say…canals?


    Did you say…canals?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 09:30 AM PDT

    Bluebyte developer meeting.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 10:41 PM PDT

    Freeze after upgrade

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    I am having issue with my new game which I started lately. Anytime I upgrade the workers to artisans and I receive the message from the captain about some expedition the game freezes. Tried multiple new games and its the same all the time. My old saved games are fine but any new gameplay is impossible. I had the issue before the 3rd DLC and with it as well. I reinstalled the whole thing but same thing at the same place. After the move from workers.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNMoqws9bTE

    This video show the exact problem. But for me its always at the same moment. Until I dont upgrade the game works perfectly.

    Anybody has some solution?

    submitted by /u/Leather_Oil2598
    [link] [comments]

    No Tourism / High Life DLC Items from Traders

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 01:58 AM PDT

    Dear Anno-Community,

    I have started a new Anno match a few weeks back, before the High Life DLC was released. Meanwhile I'm in the middle of the High Life DLC and getting into skyscrapers and the more complex productions chains. As optimizing production and using items is one of the fun aspects for me, I was looking for items affecting the DLC production chains e.g. the multi-factories.

    I have done a bit of research and there are some items affected the DLC buildings. One of the most popular and powerful items is the "Blue Sky Delivery Service". I guess it is known by the most ppl here in the community

    Nonetheless, I do not manage to receive this item in any way - or any other DLC related items. I have spend a lot of time checking the items at Eli and Archibald. No of the DLC items ever showed up and I have tried a lot.

    When I check the items in the statistics screen, the DLC items do show up. According to this screen the items should be available e.g. at Elis or at Archibalds.

    Does anyone has the same experience?

    Am I just to impatience?

    Do I need to trigger something, before I can get DLC items? (The DLC are active, I have restaurants and so on....).

    For information: I only have the Season Pass 3 and the Arctic DLC. So no research institute...

    Thanks and have a good one!

    submitted by /u/ProfessionalAd8190
    [link] [comments]

    The new pedestrian teaser seems to include canals, time for me to redesign everything

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 12:52 PM PDT

    Can you move Iron Tower or World's Fair to other island/session?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 04:06 AM PDT

    I just recently came back to Anno 1800, now with all the DLCs. I'm currently building in the Old World, but eventually I wish to move the investors and all that jazz to Crown Fall. However, I just got the Iron Tower quest for the tourist season and wondering about something:

    1) Can I build 1 tower in Old World and another one in Crown Fall?
    2) If I can't build 2 towers, can I first build a tower in the Old World and later move it to Crown Fall? Or do I have to destroy the one in the Old World and rebuild it all the way from the beginning in Crown Fall?

    submitted by /u/theLegACy99
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble with heaters

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 08:25 PM PDT

    Hi, I've been playing The Passage DLC, developed quite a large community in the Arctic but every five minutes I get a warning that my people are miserable because the heaters ran out of coal. My warehouses are full, well connected but still they say they run out. When I click on the heaters, an icon over the sleds that carry coal to them has a Zzz sign over it. How can I fix that? Why aren't the sleds not going for coal regularly so I can avoid the heaters from shutting down?

    submitted by /u/gonzosc1987
    [link] [comments]

    Just wanted to share

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 02:10 AM PDT

    Just wanted to share

    My new speedrun! With mods though so nothing special really. Still proud though as its my first save I reached 1 million Inhabitants with :)

    Have a great day!

    Archievement screen

    submitted by /u/Annohoeliker
    [link] [comments]

    anno 1800 mods not work

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 05:11 AM PDT

    hi all , please hellp me with the mods , for me are not work after new update

    submitted by /u/Ok-Kale-1514
    [link] [comments]

    Gamble for an answer

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 07:11 AM PDT

    Since my question are why is not my mod loading like i downloaded the game from a repacks sites since im a poor college boy but when i tried to download mods on the game and put the 2 dll on the win 64 its still wont qork even downloaded the late vc redist help me please, and i put all the data on my external hard drive but did the same process and its still would not work need help please???

    submitted by /u/Dextergence123245
    [link] [comments]

    Poor man asking a risky questions

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 06:30 AM PDT

    Is it okay to ask a mod questions here if im using a repack version of anno 1800??? Since like i said im poor college man not an American who can easily buy the game so yeah.

    submitted by /u/Dextergence123245
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment