• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 23, 2021

    Anno DevBlog – “Pedestrian Zone Pack” Cosmetic DLC

    Anno DevBlog – “Pedestrian Zone Pack” Cosmetic DLC


    DevBlog – “Pedestrian Zone Pack” Cosmetic DLC

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    https://anno-union.com/devblog-pedestrian-zone-pack/

    I'm not Marcel, but I hope you'll anyway check out our latest DevBlog ;)

    submitted by /u/Ubi-Thorlof
    [link] [comments]

    Ubisoft please give us a large and flat island

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    With every magnificent dlc that our great Anno team give us, I have a growing problem. And this is the lack of plain space! I always (ALWAYS) build the palace in the same place at Crown Falls because I dont like to see it bent. The zoo, the botanical garden, the fountains.. they look weird to me if the terrain is too hilly. Now that you are going to fulfill my dream of incorporating channels, I find myself in the situation of having no idea where to put them without getting OCD.

    Please, before you leave the development of the game, give us a really flat and large island so that beauty builders can unleash the full potential of this great game.

    submitted by /u/EldeMurcia
    [link] [comments]

    Production City

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    Island Invasion

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 06:24 AM PDT

    Apartment buildings at Evergrande’s Life in Venice real estate and tourism development in Qidong, Jiangsu province, China look like the High Life DLC. ��

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    Crown Falls Diary #1: Farms, fields and a village.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    HOIST THE BLACK COLORS

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 12:25 AM PDT

    Been playing since launch, this is the first time I've used nearly every tile on an island. (Undeveloped looking areas are lumber production)

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 11:04 AM PDT

    Ah yes, the anarchistic investors in their skyscrapers working against capitalism.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 02:39 AM PDT

    You actually read this post?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    Is there a way to get Hugo Merciers items without playing with his AI?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 12:23 AM PDT

    Really excited for the devblog tomorrow. In the meantime my attempt with mods

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 12:42 AM PDT

    Hoping for more Anno 1800 seasons!

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 04:41 AM PDT

    I wish for this game to last longer with more sessions, DLC and contents. With the pandemic and unlimited lockdowns, this game keep me busy. Hopefully this is not just wishful thinking on my part.

    submitted by /u/MartinClark08
    [link] [comments]

    Do production chain buildings need to be right next to each other?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 05:43 PM PDT

    Pretty new player here (got the game a few days ago) and I had this vision for my city as having my farms in the countryside, my residential areas scattered throughout the town in blocks in different areas based on class, and most of my industry right next to the docks pretty much how it was like back then. Is this possible in this game or do all my production chains have to be near each other for best efficiency or something? So for example my furnace and steelworks being right next to my mine versus near the docks like I'd prefer? There's just something about a giant black cloud of polluted smoke hanging over my worker residences that appeals to my roleplay instinct. Since the warehouses are all "connected" is this technically possible?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/CentralBankofLogic
    [link] [comments]

    Paris Vibe. Trying to fit every eclair on the plate using my Anno skills. I failed.....

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 05:25 PM PDT

    burn baby burn

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 12:23 AM PDT

    Bugged Tourist quest

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 10:53 AM PDT

    Bugged Tourist quest

    Hi

    Can I do anything with this bugged quest. My game put the "stars " at cape tralaways but its in the ocean, if i go to old world and click the quest its shows the same position the public moorning, its goes to the tower and the hotel... but in the old world i coundt find the quests persons.... and in cape its in the ocean...

    Thanks :)

    https://preview.redd.it/kekq3vjrg3p71.png?width=1643&format=png&auto=webp&s=6cb85ec8044b8c0d90579a4af163ac68d8a08570

    submitted by /u/csanszi
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one who clear cuts my islands so I can see the layout better? especially in the new world.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 03:30 PM PDT

    Beauty Building. The Docks, the Palace(lvl 100) and Credens Justitiam (Inspiration). No Mods. Final Build

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 05:48 PM PDT

    I CANT BELIEVE WHAT MY HIGH MORALE STEAM SHIP REWARDED ME WHEN I DID THE VERY HARD EXPEDITIONS ESPECIALLY THE RESCUE MISSIONS HAHAHAHA LEGANDARY FLAMETHROWER, LEGENDARY pirate flag and the legendary captain felicity, hahahah ty ella golden for joining the hard rescue mission hahahahaha.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 02:38 AM PDT

    battle plan of attack for the capital

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 02:56 AM PDT

    battle plan of attack for the capital

    https://preview.redd.it/gkm0v9m611p71.png?width=1360&format=png&auto=webp&s=784dbc4aee1bfd17eb0037969a8b3a737180eb88

    https://preview.redd.it/n0kaov4911p71.png?width=1360&format=png&auto=webp&s=94239c4f4a6051ce6d107728a26346b2352e8ba5

    https://preview.redd.it/qcpr2lpk11p71.png?width=1360&format=png&auto=webp&s=8d88d375d10943ece98b75e25f56ab994a78a9c4

    Mates i need your help if im going to ever try and get Alonso Graves heavily capital how much steam battleship should i make when i solved my financial crisis, and should i equip all of them with epic to legendary equipment's and next what is my plan of attack and lastly after i defeated him should i raze his settlement so i can make sure my trade is safe without having to deal with those coastal guns or steal all his shares???? and to know my current military strength is i have 8 steam battleship 2 on the new world guarding my outpost and 2 on Crown falls and 3 on the old world and 1 on an expedition and half of them are equipped with blue to legendary gear so need help please??

    submitted by /u/Dextergence123245
    [link] [comments]

    Can I play Anno 1800 (with mods) via Steam Remote Play and Nvidia Shield TV?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    So I want to game casually in the lounge on a projector. My gaming PC is a few rooms away. I moved it for the evening once, but there must be a better way...

    This is a question of two parts really:

    1. Does Steam Remote Play support Anno 1800 with mods?
    2. If so, is the Nvidia Shield TV Pro a good 'client' for Steam Remote Play to use with Anno in the lounge? The Shield has been on my wish list for a while - good 4k upscaling support and seems to support quite a lot of apps.
    submitted by /u/and_it_is_so
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 Vibes - Exposition Universelle of 1889, Paris, France

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment