• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 7, 2021

    Anno Cool tip.. walk up the steps into the Skyline Tower and click on it, and it will transport you to the observation deck

    Anno Cool tip.. walk up the steps into the Skyline Tower and click on it, and it will transport you to the observation deck


    Cool tip.. walk up the steps into the Skyline Tower and click on it, and it will transport you to the observation deck

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 06:12 AM PDT

    2 Minuten später und Anarchie wäre ausgebrochen…

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 03:45 AM PDT

    Crown Falls Dawn

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    Gold but old

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 04:30 AM PDT

    The fair has come to my farmers island.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    Have to say, High Life is definitely the most visually pleasing DLC in Anno 1800

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 05:32 AM PDT

    That screenshot of the concrete jungled I posted the other day? This is it now.....

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 01:27 AM PDT

    High-density residential district with Central Park (They are not skyscrapers yet but I hope that one day they will become!!!).

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 12:26 PM PDT

    They got some jokes...

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 07:24 PM PDT

    just a quick, maybe stupid question, but does anyone know what the difference is between those two .exe files?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 02:59 AM PDT

    Ornamental monuments

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 10:55 AM PDT

    Why hasn't someone created a mod that makes the monuments also an ornamental building. I would love to create a worlds fair district with more then one worlds fair or build more skyline towers in my city.

    I just think it is really weird that such a mod doesnt excist yet since there are mods to make the palace and the docklands also an ornamental building. I really do not know how mods work so I don't know if it is possible to create a mod like this though.

    submitted by /u/daawe22
    [link] [comments]

    Probably not meant to be, but I like it.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 05:18 PM PDT

    I changed my Display connection and my Savegames are lost...

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 12:48 PM PDT

    I know this sounds stupid, but today i recieved an Adapter for my monitor (I need it to run it at 144hz with modern GPUs) and plugged it in instead of the old connection

    When I started Anno 1800 the first time after this, there was no language (buttons without text...)

    After killing the game and restarting it (including Ubisoft connect) my Savegames are not in the game. They are still on the drive, and new Savegames are created in the same Folder but i am not seeing my old ones ingame.

    How can I fix this? I do not want to loose my savegames due to a Display Cable change...

    EDIT: It seems like someting went very wrong. I looked through the Logfiles and The last log before the cahnge had this as its firs line:

    [10:44:55][8884][ NOTICE] rdgc::CGameClient::Run: Developer build - for internal use only! [Build: 2021-08-25 15:49:07] Anno7 UPlayGoldmaster Win64 Release-Static v12.0.1030895.6872 HighLife

    The first log after the change:

    [21:36:14][4c94][ NOTICE] rdgc::CGameClient::Run: Developer build - for internal use only! [Build: 2021-06-18 10:58:31] Anno7 UPlayGoldmaster Win64 Release-Static v11.1.1010647.3410 Tourism

    I bought the game yesterday (investor edition) since i had a lot of fun in the free weekend with anno

    submitted by /u/Fenster-Meister
    [link] [comments]

    I downloaded the DLC now the 3rd time. I don’t know why

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 06:08 AM PDT

    Every time I Start the Ubisoft connect launcher anno 1800 is doing a small 400 MB update. After that the game is broken and unusable. After restarting Ubisoft again, it's downloading the 2,2 GB DLC again and everything is working fine, except for the „New DLC" Banner and all settings gone.

    Anyone got an idea or maybe I missed a thread about this issue?

    submitted by /u/KingGlow
    [link] [comments]

    [1800] How do I split the New world goods between the Old world and Cape Trelawney?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 10:39 PM PDT

    Morning

    So I play the DLC regions in the order in which they become available in the game and after uniting Enbesa I traveled to Cape Trelawney. Now I really like the big island and want a nice big city and all, but I struggle to balance my New world goods between the Old world and Cape Trelawney.

    The only solution I can think of is some serious overproduction so every every ship travels fully loaded, otherwise whatever ship arrives first will take all the cotton or rum with it and leave nothing for the other one.

    I'm already thinking of packing my items and some construction material and deconstructing the old world or reduced it to farmers and workers only so I don't have to import goods, but I spent hours building a nice island for my residents in the Old world and don't want to give up everything when there is probably an easier solute.

    submitted by /u/Ahndarodem
    [link] [comments]

    Trains

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 07:21 AM PDT

    Trains

    what is the best railway layout for 7 power plants in which 4 are in corners of them crown falls and 2 are in city which are impossible to reach with double rails.

    As you can see in the picture trains are using both rails when they should use them in 2 directions

    https://preview.redd.it/vplu77zza3m71.png?width=1360&format=png&auto=webp&s=3c8a64bb5c199453d92c5137296c095754e01701

    https://preview.redd.it/8sot1ae6d3m71.png?width=1222&format=png&auto=webp&s=3553f1197992d122b72b3fad9f3428a84c6edeb4

    submitted by /u/Plastic_Leading_8879
    [link] [comments]

    Tips: Divide your skyline, I made an upper East Side; Use level 1 Skyscrapers in between to break up the city and avoid the monotone Level 0 buildings.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 05:34 PM PDT

    Todays progress and dlc lost due to update

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    I played for two hours today. Then I went away and when I came back, Anno did an update. Now im back at Update 11 and my two hour progress is gone...

    Why Ubisoft, why?

    submitted by /u/Jadushnew
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you to all the Devs.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 03:29 PM PDT

    I've finally had the chance to dive into the high life content and all I can say is bravo. The high life is such a great DLC. I love the complexity it adds to the end game and my cities look more beautiful than ever. Thank you to all the Devs for the countless hours bringing this to life.

    submitted by /u/Key_Word
    [link] [comments]

    My Airship leaves pollution behind... actually the arctic spawned without fog today.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    Is there an easy way to transfer large number of items from one island to another?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 10:40 PM PDT

    Wtf is up with Anno?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    First my game was (somehow) downgraded to the version before HighLife, then it updated again to the new version but all my DLC were locked (I have all of them).

    Now after a PC restart and verifying my game files all is correct again, but now the save-file I started a couple days ago is completely corrupted and it says it can't load the savegame. Every single autosave.

    Also, they seemed to have removed the "mods detected" text in the bottom of the main menu? Why? It was quite useful since Anno often has problems with loading in mods, I restarted like 3x before I realized they just removed that text.

    Now I think the DLC, mods and everything is working, but the game completely reset my entire options... :( I had some very specific graphic settings to make it work and a lot of binds to my keyboard.

    Am I the only one who has it that bad and annoying? How hard is it to roll out a DLC

    This isn't constructive at all I know but I just wanted to rant.

    submitted by /u/InformerFiDead
    [link] [comments]

    canals and bridges in the city?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    the idea of building canals in the city is vey exciting. when we can get more information?

    submitted by /u/Kaankaan7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment