• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 8, 2021

    Anno We need the option to have more than 5 Goods in the top bar, now that we have 6 Building materials...

    Anno We need the option to have more than 5 Goods in the top bar, now that we have 6 Building materials...


    We need the option to have more than 5 Goods in the top bar, now that we have 6 Building materials...

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 05:46 AM PDT

    Could Not Load Save - Incompatible

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    So I was just playing Anno 1800, and in the middle of the game, my screen goes black and a big error message (In the game's text box, not Windows 10) says "Could not load save - incompatible DLC Anarchist".

    First of all, I was playing the game, not trying to load a save, so why it did this is beyond me. Second, I was playing with Hugo Mercier in my game, and now it's telling me I don't own the DLC. I just spent 70+ hours making skyscrapers and I was really close to finishing the monument. I hope my saves are not corrupted!

    submitted by /u/Draetor24
    [link] [comments]

    My score from my old scholar min-maxing series (3m population) - share your scores!

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 11:45 PM PDT

    Suddenly all my DLCs are gone ?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    I played a while and than there was an error message and now I can't load my save because I suddenly do not own the necessary DLCs .

    Something wrong with the Servers ?

    submitted by /u/Doedelfighter
    [link] [comments]

    Ubisoft Services – Maintenance of online services

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    Savegame Bug and potential fix [Anno 1800 Steam Version]

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 10:05 AM PDT

    I fixed the DLC issue following the steps on the Ubi forum, but my savegame didn't come back

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 07:01 AM PDT

    I love Anno1800 and the devs made a fantastic job with this game, but as someone who can have very little time to play (I haven't played any games since 17 June), losing a a few hours of game can be disappointing. It is a first world problem I know, but it would be great if these updates were double or triple checked before release so it won't mess up anything. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/videki_man
    [link] [comments]

    Quests do not trigger

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    Started a new game with latest DLC and almost all quests have issues triggering accept dialog.

    Pick up from lighthouse, deliver goods, go there and similar do not trigger accept dialog when they should.

    Reloading game helps and dialog pops up but after some time they stop working again. But it gets annoying to reload for each quest part.

    Anyone have similar issue?

    submitted by /u/Neithya
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 keeps getting "updated" and I keep losing access to my save files.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 10:58 PM PDT

    I keep bouncing between a ~400MB "update" which breaks my game and an over ~1GB update which fixes it. If I try to play the game with the ~400MB "patch" I get a bunch of weird UI bugs where I can't see any actual text and if I finally get to a "playable" version of the game I don't have access to my latest saves, because they were created in a newer version.

    Every time I start the game it's a toss-up if I can play it this time or have to go through the rigmarole of trying to get this fucking failure of a "launcher" to play the actual game. I have to restart the "launcher", verify game files, start the game a few times, pray to the dark lords that my save files aren't overwritten, etc.

    WTF is wrong with you Ubisoft? You have one job! The games are great, everything else is fucked up! From the corporate culture, to the failure of a "launcher" that can't even do its one job of properly launching a game, not to say the bug-riddled store "experience". I regret giving this company my money.

    Anyway, venting aside, has anyone had this before, and is there a fix? Is there a way to actually contact someone in support? All I can find is links to marketing bullshit and no actual "support" in the "support" section. It seems that what companies call "support" these days is us, the community, trying to get together and find ways to fix their broken shit for them.

    submitted by /u/dragonatorul
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 cannot invite friends

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 06:30 AM PDT

    Anybody else have the issue that you cannot invite your friends to an already existing save game? I just do not get any invites and bise versa

    submitted by /u/InjuredSoldier
    [link] [comments]

    Skylines

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    What does Hugo Mercier like

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 04:14 AM PDT

    Hello community. I've been playing my safe for a while now and I was wondering, what actions you can take that make Hugo Mercier like you. Just like Malchings thing is money and and George Smith hates workers doing overtime. Is there something that makes him like me? I currently have less economy and military points than him.

    submitted by /u/SN0WL30P4RD
    [link] [comments]

    Error Error Error Everywhere :D . Happened twice. DLC became suddenly non-existent causing the error

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    RIDICULOUS XD

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    Keep getting kicked to desktop every 5 minutes or so

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    RIP to the last day of the free trial. Worked fine yesterday, installed before going to bed and played about 2 hours with no problems.

    I wanted to put at least a few more hours in today before deciding to buy it. Guess I ain't buying it.

    Tried several things, Ubisoft doesn't even let you play the campaign in offline mode, so there's literally no way to play for me right now.

    Now I'm reading that apparently all of Ubisoft connect is having issues...meh. Well hopefully they extend the trial

    submitted by /u/halfcabin
    [link] [comments]

    Some bugs with attractiveness and docklands

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 10:57 AM PDT

    1) the attractiveness added from orchards using the new items in the high life DLC works, but they are not listed in the summary of attractiveness.

    2) the elevators do not show on the construction materials in the docklands when sorting items to sell, but shows on the general list of all items.

    i think these are bugs, please check haha

    submitted by /u/justinsy
    [link] [comments]

    What time does the sale for the game end?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 08:39 AM PDT

    I want to spend the rest of the day playing until it ends, I think 4pm EST. Before I decide to buy it, but there is no timer on uPlay....I don't want the price to instant go back to $60 after I decide to get it...

    Also, is the Standard Edition enough? I REALLY dislike when companies do this season pass, extras shit. Cheap tactic to sell incomplete games.

    submitted by /u/halfcabin
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to start a game without some DLCs and add them later to it?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 06:32 AM PDT

    Basically everything in the tilte. I recently started a game without all DLCs including other worlds and would like to add them step by step. However I couldn't find out how to do this. Would be very thankful for any advice!

    submitted by /u/Pepperoni1414
    [link] [comments]

    Unsure whether to update my game or not?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 02:54 AM PDT

    I'm yet to update my game since the High Life DLC was released, and with all the posts I've seen about people's game constantly updating/reverting back to older versions, or their game messing up in one way or another, it's making me ask myself the question of is it worth updating or do I wait until a fix has been released for this?

    I really want to play but so many people seem unable to play or enjoy their game to the full extent. I know it's probably a silly question but it's made me so anxious about my game bugging out until the devs have issued a fix.

    submitted by /u/dragonwolf37
    [link] [comments]

    One Last Idea of a DLC or add on

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    With "The High Life" DLC, which was awesome, we have a ton of content now in Anno 1800.

    If the wonderful Devs were to add any new content, my suggestion would be a Monuments package.

    If you are in this subreddit you know there are some nice looking mods that add monument like buildings, the Cathedral being perhaps the most popular one.

    It would be nice to have more in game monuments. (apologies if this has been suggested before).

    submitted by /u/davidny212
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment