• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 9, 2021

    Anno The Diagonal Road and Paving Edges Mod has been updated to include new diagonal hedges!

    Anno The Diagonal Road and Paving Edges Mod has been updated to include new diagonal hedges!


    The Diagonal Road and Paving Edges Mod has been updated to include new diagonal hedges!

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 06:17 AM PDT

    THOSE DAMN PEASANTS

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 12:22 AM PDT

    This time the same view and other shots but a screenshot and not the phone :D

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 09:11 AM PDT

    Love the high life dlc

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 03:25 AM PDT

    This view looks so amazing (took this with the phone btw)

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 12:18 AM PDT

    Ubi and the tech issues

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 02:13 AM PDT

    Ubi and the tech issues

    ..August, September.. for October what can we expect?
    they have a serious problem inside theyr tech team! seems every month something happend..and I can testify, it happens more than once per month.

    https://preview.redd.it/ddp1gp9f2gm71.jpg?width=1030&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=a38cdb1478ccb55702e9d76c80ac312ba6a8cfb5

    submitted by /u/DarthGraaver
    [link] [comments]

    Missing all new trade union items

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 04:09 AM PDT

    **edit2 :TEMPORARY WORKAROUND for people with the same problem - Research the items from under Fields of Research first if you have Land of Lions activated**

    I just completed the Skyline Tower a few hours ago and am puzzled. I haven't seen a single new Trade Union item introduced in High Life DLC in the game yet (the ones that affect orchards, assembly lines etc). At first I thought maybe it was because I had to finish the tower first, but now that the tower's done, there are still no items sold anywhere. I've spent over 30 mil shuffling at Archies and Sarmento's harbours, but still nothing. I received no item from Donny either after finishing the questline. (I did miss all the deadlines according to Donny, but as far as I know I should still get at least something). Is this a bug or am I missing something?

    *edit* I don't use any mods

    submitted by /u/Trixbell
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] Problem with rescue mission

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    Hi guys, I'm stuck with the campaign mission from the New World where you have to rescue 3 group from Sarmento, I tried this with diferent types of ships but I can't load the people on the ship, any suggestion? Thanks in advance.

    https://preview.redd.it/ufanyaaa4jm71.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=45b72b367d43a8b97cc8e6edf1ea3e650534d405

    submitted by /u/Datzu
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 - High Life Items?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    I'm looking for the shopping arcade TU items, specifically the people that Eli is supposed to sell. I've refilled with him hundreds of times and have never seen them. I've completed the Skyline tower and the questline, as I thought that might be a pre-req, but still nothing.

    submitted by /u/Draetor24
    [link] [comments]

    New to anno - which DLC?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 03:40 AM PDT

    Hi all! Ceaser 3 used to be one of my favourite games when I was a kid, and I honestly never even realised they made games like anno until I discovered republic of plays channel on YouTube. I will soon be getting a PC, and am wondering where I should start.

    Is it worth buying the full game (anno 1800) and expansions straight up? Is it too uneconomical to buy the game then the expansions later on? Are all the dlc good?

    I'm pretty excited about diving into the world of anno it looks amazing!

    submitted by /u/Big_al_big_bed
    [link] [comments]

    Best skyscraper combo for max population?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 01:34 AM PDT

    Surprised nobody has made an optimization guide yet. What's the best combo to maximize population?

    It's important because lvl 3 skyscrapers can have higher population than level 5, so its not optimal to just level up every skyscraper to lvl 5, which would cost much more resources to maintain... or do they? Should I just upgrade everything to lvl 5? I already have drugs stores fully functioning.

    submitted by /u/quatzzom
    [link] [comments]

    Question to DLC, Coop and DLC activation in a running coop game

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 10:05 PM PDT

    Hi Annoholics,

    I have a question about Coop and DLC. I'm owning the complete Anno 1800 Bundle with all Season passes und I'm now planning to start coop with friends who are not owning DLCs.

    I know, if you choose to start a game without DLC you already own, you will never be able to add the DLC later. I also know, you get asked if you want to add the DLC to an existing game, if you bought it recently, and this choice ist not revertible.

    Now to my question. We start a new coop-game with my friends only owning the standard version of the game without any season passes.

    If my buddies decide now to buy (e. g.) Season Pass 1: - Will we be able to activate this content in our coop-game, because the DLC is new to some players and the question will pop up? - Or will we be doomed to start a new coop game, with the new DLCs they just bought, because we are not able to activate them afterwards?

    Does it maybe matter you starts (or creates it initially) the game, so that the DLC is new to this players and the question will pop up?

    I don't know why Ubisoft was not just adding an option to activate DLCs anytime you want in a running gamem, this would make everything so much easier.

    Regards

    submitted by /u/MoS666
    [link] [comments]

    Will we have an Anno Mars or Anno Solar System which can construct a Dyson sphere?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 02:36 AM PDT

    I know it sounds a bit crazy after Anno 2205 doesn't have enough positive feedback. I try to play it, and Anno 2205 doesn't look so bad for me. Maybe it was screwed because of the game mechanics. I totally love the moon but it seems a bit plain. I just want a real city on it and I think Mars is a better replacement. It will be great if we have a difficult city build on the red planet after the Earth got destroyed. Anno 1800 mechanics include will be on point. Do you guys like it?

    submitted by /u/suazoom
    [link] [comments]

    BUG: Oil tanker is basically underwater, additional objs left are original location making them appear floating.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment