• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 4, 2021

    Anno Found them! The epic skyscraper photo easteregg

    Anno Found them! The epic skyscraper photo easteregg


    Found them! The epic skyscraper photo easteregg

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 04:26 AM PDT

    My friend turned into a tugboat in 1st person mode.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    450MB update and i'm back on 11.0 and everything is completely bugged out??

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 04:43 AM PDT

    Thank you Devs for an amazing DLC!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 11:07 PM PDT

    When I start Anno 2205 it starts noramlly, but after the intro sequence, when I resume my company I get stuck in this screen and cant do anything. I have to close the game via task manager. I reinstalld the game and Ubisoft Connact - didnt help. Pls help if possible

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 10:32 AM PDT

    I don't understand why I can't place a dockland module

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    Issue with Trade Route

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 06:56 AM PDT

    Hey Everyone! I'm back with another how it works video. I've had AMAZING reception from you guys with these videos so I made a THE HIGH LIFE DLC HOW IT WORKS video to help people learn how to play it and see if it's worth it to them. Enjoy!

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    How is the mod support in this game?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    As in title. Basically, I am still on the fence, whether i should buy this title or not, and after playing the free trial for a bit, I think i need the final info as to how exactly mods work here. Does Ubisoft support modders? Where would one go to get mods? How easy is mod creation?

    submitted by /u/Zagl0
    [link] [comments]

    Been Wanting Game Since Release, Finally Got it... 12 Hours in...

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 02:22 AM PDT

    I find myself wanting to play Anno 1404 instead LOL

    Not because this game is bad, but because it is....so...overwhelming. I have tried 2 campaign playthroughs, and by the time I get to artisans, I just get so lost.

    I envy those of you posting screenshots of your big functioning cities and cross-map supply chains... I'm having trouble even setting up 2 islands; which was never an issue in 1404. :( Requiring workers on every island you're harvesting from is just killing the enjoyment, for me... having to 'graduate', and relocate everything every time you upgrade your citizens is giving me anxiety just typing about it lol.

    When I got my first expansion, to get hops, I learned that potatoes don't grow on the island, so I'd have to rotate schnapps from my main island to the new island, to feed the workers to grow hops and extra grain; but then I find the boats you have access to in the first 4 hours of the game only have 2 inventory slots NotLikeThis... So I end up spending 45 minutes and multiple boats just to get 1 ingredient to my main island. This just seems excessive... and unless I'm mistaken, it looks like those seeds from Anno1404, that allow you to grow specific crops on any island don't exist?

    If anyone's got a link to a very comprehensive, no bs guide; I would appreciate it. Also, if you just want to mock me; that's fine.

    submitted by /u/Goozmania
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? Why isn't the typewriter factory powered by Trade Union Angela "Meg" as other buildings are?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    Am I missing something here?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    Bought the game and all the DLC but I don't have access to the high life dlc? It says it's not released yet, but apparently the release date was August 31? Here

    submitted by /u/RenegadeSpade
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 Tractors Produce Extra Goods?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    So maybe I just never noticed it before, but all my tractors I just set up in the New World are producing extra goods (of the given farm type) at +1/3 the rate. There's no festival, I checked newspaper, I don't have palace built yet, no items are in effect.

    Has it always been this way? I just thought tractors did +200% productivity and -50% workforce.

    submitted by /u/Draetor24
    [link] [comments]

    None of my game options save!

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 09:27 AM PDT

    This started happening right after the high life update, when I load the game all the settings are wrong (Dx11, low zoom distance, audio levels, controls, ets) It then promps a re-start to enable the changes, but after it re-starts its all back to how it was previously!

    Iv reinstalled the game twice but it had no effect.

    Has this happened to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/DaHumanSponge
    [link] [comments]

    Ubisoft Connect is trash and it's beyond belief that Ubisoft still hasn't done anything about the pathetic content-management issues Anno 1800 has been plagued with for months/years now. Is Ubisoft actually doing anything about this?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 01:10 PM PDT

    First, the "Ubisoft Club" content that was released for free in a bugged state and that you were prevented from using unless you modded your game, and no one could use it even if you didn't care for Ubisoft Club or what was it. It went on for like 6 months.

    Now, the pathetic back-and-forth with downloads I've been having ever since High Rise was released. Every time I reboot my computer, I have to download a 3gb update, and it's only at the 4th or 5th attempt that the game actually launches properly (otherwise it tells me I don't own High Rise).

    This has been reported countless times by other users in this sub, and it's also all over the place in their forums.

    How on earth is it reasonable that we as consumers keep paying for this "launcher" madness stupidity that we're being force fed in detriment of the product that we paid for?

    submitted by /u/SmokeyChuckMcGill
    [link] [comments]

    How does this game compare to Civilization 6?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    I've been wondering how this game compares to Civ6 because I'm mostly an RTS player and Civilization 6 felt really complex and overwhelming for me when I was first trying to learn it. I ended up putting that game down for a while but this one looks exciting and promising.

    I mostly play RTS games like Starcraft 2, Age of Empires, etc. but these other types of strategy games have always interested me.

    So how are they different for the most part?

    submitted by /u/halfcabin
    [link] [comments]

    Recommended QoL Mods?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 02:25 AM PDT

    Considering starting a new game with the latest DLC and always played vanilla.

    What would be your reommendations regarding QoL mods?

    submitted by /u/DesignerPiccolo
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to activate the story in multiplayer?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    On the one hand, I find it annoying that the queen is standing around by Crown Falls all the time, on the other hand, I just want to play the story in multiplayer with friends.

    Sorry for my bad English.

    submitted by /u/Caphalor_Lukas
    [link] [comments]

    Had an update this morning and now "Roofs of the City" is greyed out and I cant load my savegame

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 03:08 AM PDT

    My current game version is 11.1.1010647, as far as I can tell from the Anno Wiki there hasn't been any new update since 31.8.

    All my previously bought DLCs where introduced again when I loaded the game, but when I check out my DLCs "Roofs of the City" is greyed out and has a "buy" button. My Ubisoft launcher still says that I own Season Pass 3.

    Now I cant load any game file newer than the 31.8., because the game tells me its version incompatible...

    Does anyone know a way to fix this? I wrote the Ubisoft support, but who knows when they will answer...

    submitted by /u/uberjack
    [link] [comments]

    Can multifactory and artisan workshop explode?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 09:03 PM PDT

    Some buildings like filament factory, claypit, brick factories never explode even if you put productivity to the max, despite having the tooltip that indicate high explosion risk.

    The new buildings that came with the DLC, multifactory, assembly line, and artisan workshop have high explosion risk according to the tooltip, but do they actually explode? Would be helpful to know.

    submitted by /u/brszlkeh
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment