• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 12, 2021

    Anno True story from yesterday

    Anno True story from yesterday


    True story from yesterday

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 06:21 AM PDT

    **CITY OF POLARIS** My first city with High Life DLC on Four Crowns region mod. Still a work in progress as usual. My investors are either enjoying the light show or looking for batman lol.. See the walkthrough video on youtube: https://youtu.be/F6rf7P4JsGA

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 07:09 PM PDT

    First High-life island with Skyline tower - most everything supplied by docklands or made on the island.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    Two quality-of-life features that would benefit the game enormously

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 04:16 AM PDT

    As I have run out of room on Trelawney, I have started to relocate my farm islands to the old world. I've pretty quickly lost interest, because I had to move a LOT of items, and selecting them from the hundreds of different unrelated items was pretty difficult. So my suggestion, to make late game a lot more smooth and less scroll heavy is the following:

    1. Make the item transfer window searchable

    2. Have a "service" that would transport marked items . (You look up the item on B island, see that it is currently in A island storage, and request it)

    I think these two, (at least the first one) would make the late game experience a lot more enjoyable for players who use items.

    submitted by /u/Tokra110
    [link] [comments]

    What happens if I delete my depots so that I can rearrange my docklands?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 08:51 AM PDT

    Do the surpluses of goods just disappear?

    submitted by /u/NexusSynergies
    [link] [comments]

    Harbour Skyline!

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 08:19 PM PDT

    Old-Town 1.5 released (Mod) (Dl-link in comments)

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 03:18 PM PDT

    Why is gas farming so painful?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 04:15 AM PDT

    I understand that gas is a precious resource and that it shall be not easy to get. But the actual way it is currently implemented is really really tedious. I got an ice floe with 13 gas pumps on it (1x4, 1x3, 1x3, 1x3) I guess that's pretty standard. I have also bought that item from old nate that increases each gas pump productivity by 40%. So I currently pump gas at 560%, 420%, 420% and 420%.

    In trelawney, I got 2 gas power plants, and I also have 2 warehouses where I sell fridges (they need gas). Guess what. My gas production is not enough. Gas amount is dwindeling slowly but consitently. Soon I will run out of gas.

    I have absolutely no other choice than to "start" a second ice floe right? Are there any other items that increase productivity of gas pumps that the one from nate?

    submitted by /u/Latter-Control-208
    [link] [comments]

    Got Anno1800, have a few questions about DLC and playstyle intent

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 10:37 AM PDT

    Hey all, I'm mostly coming from Banished which I really enjoy. I think I am playing Anno wrong. I turtled on the first Campaign island, and by the time it came to pay the Explosive experts bail I was so in debt that I had no way of paying it. I read that upgrading farmers to workers increases taxes, but I am at a surplus of 600+ workers and only have +5 farmers. I have set my sell limits and make 10k a go with Archibald through passive trade, not sure what I'm doing wrong.

    All In all, really enjoy it so far. Is there any important DLC I should buy while things are on sale?

    submitted by /u/TrapZark
    [link] [comments]

    Mods will not load at all in Anno 1800

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 10:37 AM PDT

    I've tried everything that I can think of so I'm looking for help if anyone has any ideas at all.

    Ever since the high life DLC released my mods have not worked at all.

    Things that I have tried :

    Replaced the .dll files with the latest release - done. deleted the entire mod folder and started fresh - done. Reinstalled the game from scratch with no mods at all - done. Created a dummy file for the mod's folder - done ( with or without makes no difference)

    formatted the hard drive the game is located on and started from scratch - done.

    updated GPU drivers - done.

    Ran CCleaner - done.

    Verified game install several times - done.

    current version of the game installed : 12.0.1030895

    Does anyone have any other ideas ? Thanks

    submitted by /u/implosion222
    [link] [comments]

    The Skyline Tower was a huge grind... but it looks fantastic!

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    Stuck in the anno campaign - the dynamite mission is not appearing - any help?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    Do investors need fire stations?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 03:06 AM PDT

    I'm planning a new city and I'm wondering if investor buildings can burn down. I've never seen one on fire. The fire stations visually don't match the investor buildings so I figured doing the areas without them.

    submitted by /u/R_to_the_Hart_Erhart
    [link] [comments]

    Too much shares // War

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 08:59 AM PDT

    Hi,

    Maybe a silly question but I often start my games by investing in other Islands. Mostly from Beryl O'Mara . The only problem I have is that she is very moany when I get too much shares from her island. Then all of a sudden i'm into a war with her having 0 reputation and there is hardly any way out of it cause she is always ahead in economy and war.

    How do you people handle this? Not taking all the shares?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Noctupussy1984
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck at the quest "Nouvelle cuisine: Entrée". What am I supposed to do?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 05:10 AM PDT

    Compact 50 houses per lodge Arctic layouts (all require battery)

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 02:08 PM PDT

    Would be nice if museums, zoos, and especially botanical gardens worked in Enbesa

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 03:41 AM PDT

    Would really make enbesa pop off industry wise and beauty wise especially with the botanical garden!

    Hope this is easy for the devs to do so that they can just add it in on the next patch :3

    submitted by /u/justinsy
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 Geforce now experience?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 09:28 PM PDT

    Hey! I love city-building games, and I'm obsessed with the art style of Anno 1800. Unfortunately, I'm a mac user & would need to use Geforce Now to play. Has anybody tried Geforce Now for Anno? How was the experience?

    submitted by /u/ArcticCaribou
    [link] [comments]

    How long ……

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 04:18 PM PDT

    Still consider myself a newbie, played a few games and have about 40 hours in. My problem is getting past the engineer stage. Good lord, the grind to build a new supply chain is onerous. How long does it take to get these awesome skyscraper cities?!

    submitted by /u/TMtoss4
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment