• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 11, 2021

    Anno Now this is efficiency!

    Anno Now this is efficiency!


    Now this is efficiency!

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    This has been the worst trade deal in the history of trade deals, maybe ever.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 07:06 AM PDT

    Timelapse of a city I am building in my latest playthrough on YouTube! From the start to the first high rises! Video tour in comments!

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    My city updated: After several months of my playthrough, here are several shots of my island's current state. I really hope you like it! I haven't done video editing in a while, but I might do a tour/montage of my island someday to showcase Anno 1800 and my build. I LOVE THIS GAME!

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 07:03 PM PDT

    High Life looks and plays phenomenally. Great job devs!

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 09:13 PM PDT

    Since when has the Arctic fog disappeared?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 10:39 AM PDT

    Few More Screenshots from my New Game

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    Suddenly at war with everyone?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 09:14 AM PDT

    I absolutely don't understand the AI diplomacy system in this game. For whatever reason one of the AIs declares war on me even though I have 100 reputation with them and a non-aggression pact. And not only am I at war with that one AI that declared war on me, I am suddenly at war with EVERYONE.

    How does that work? I am even at war with someone who I have a non-aggression pact with who was at war with said AI (the one who declared war on me). Is this some kind of bug?

    submitted by /u/xforce11
    [link] [comments]

    0 influence from investors any idea why when I have over 3500 investors?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 07:29 PM PDT

    Hi! I have a problem - I filled all 10 slots for docklands but it seems that I did not unlock all the modules. I can only build 12 export offices, 23 warehouses etc. Anyone have any idea what's wrong?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 04:11 AM PDT

    Is Anno 1701 beginner friendly?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 12:04 AM PDT

    I got this game on Uplay and GOG (both claimed for free) and wanted to try out this game, but it seems quite hardcore. The closest game I played in this genre is cities skylines. Is this game beginner friendly?

    submitted by /u/ultraseis
    [link] [comments]

    Trade route not going to harbor

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    Not sure if this is a bug or not, but I set up a route between three islands in the new world (A -> B -> C, with goods being picked up from A, dropped off/picked up at B, then dropped off at C). For whatever reason, ships never go to "A"; they just sail to a spot by "C" and just wait there with the hourglass icon above them, even if there is open dock space at "A".

    Tried breaking it up so that it was just A -> B, but ships still sit around "C", or go to "B", sail back to "C", do a little donut at some random part of the coastline, then go back to "B. Trade routes from B -> C appear to work fine.

    Not sure if anyone else has had this happen. Have also tried reloading the save and restarting the game, but that didn't work.

    submitted by /u/Nabiscovinco
    [link] [comments]

    So this is what I get when I start a new game in Campaign mode since High Life, can't do anything, game breaking, any ideas?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment