• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 1, 2021

    Anno A truly splendid game. Thank you Ubisoft Blue Byte.

    Anno A truly splendid game. Thank you Ubisoft Blue Byte.


    A truly splendid game. Thank you Ubisoft Blue Byte.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 07:10 AM PDT

    Can someone remind me why i pay for this sadist game again?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    What the hell is happening?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 04:39 AM PDT

    Very Early/Basic New world orchard with High Life TU items. All 8 are at 100% cultivation area and +55% productivity.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    My first Skyscraper! I Love this view with the Institute in the Background.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 09:43 AM PDT

    My VERY early and basic layout for orchards with the new items from High Life. All 8 have 100% cultivation area with +55% productivity.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 07:02 PM PDT

    The Workers on my SkyLine Tower went on strike and are now holding their BBQ Party indefinitely since an hour. Does anyone have a clue on how to solve this?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    Some gameplay issues with the High Life DLC1

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 07:26 AM PDT

    1. 3 types of shopping arcades reduce telephone, leather booths, and tailor suits but don't affect the scholar resident.

    2. Diplomacy with Theodora (engineer lady) doesn't unlock the hidden option after I deliver enough quartz sand to her.

    3. One time I saw an airship that doesn't change direction when moving (look funny :)

    4. I always find 7 trains on one railway track. It happens a few days ago.

    Overall, the DLC runs smooth.

    submitted by /u/suazoom
    [link] [comments]

    Bug - loading savegames results in ships being destroyed and their items left floating....

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 11:33 PM PDT

    High life progress gone and saying I don't own it and its unavailable

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 05:52 AM PDT

    spent a few hours last night building the new skyscrapers, then woke up this morning with the text gone so I verify files (which fixes it) then it says high life is not available, I load the world and progress is gone. I still have the save but it says gave version is incompatible because that save I had high life and now apparently I don't.

    submitted by /u/SJ_06
    [link] [comments]

    Having way more fun with way less AI

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 05:49 PM PDT

    Today I just found out that I enjoy Anno 1800 WAY more without wars and battles, because it allows me to fully concentrate on optimizing supply chains.

    I know many of you enjoy the challenge of playing with 3-star AIs, but I found it always very distracting and annoying to fight against the AI. On my new savegame I only enabled two 1-star AIs and for the first time ever I can explore the game in my own pace.

    For the first time ever I have enough time to check out all of the DLCs, to build my islands way more beautiful and to ensure that all needs are covered. Feels like a completely new game to me.

    Once I played all of the existing content (meaning all season passes, including the latest DLC) I will probably start a game with more difficult AI. But for now I am just happy to finally have time to enter the endgame.

    I can just recommend to play with less AIs for all people out there who also tend to restart at certain points, having more time to think about the next moves feels like a true gamechanger to me and will allow you to discover the whole content without being stressed out.

    submitted by /u/fb_noize
    [link] [comments]

    Cant acces free to play weekend. Game not activated...?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    Me (owns the game) and my bro (doesnt own the game) want to play some CO-OP right now. He downloaded the game just now during the free to play weekend.

    The game cannot be started. He keeps getting the error message: Game is not activated.

    i've seen a few other people who have the same issue on the official forum. Is there a known work around yet?

    We've tried exiting and restarting uplay .

    submitted by /u/Odysseus1987
    [link] [comments]

    Pellets Powerplant Mod

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    Does anybody know if there is an easy way to edit this mod to make it work with Update 12 and The High Life?

    This mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/anno1800/mods/49

    submitted by /u/Lemur123
    [link] [comments]

    my first skyscrapers.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    How to remove the UI when screenshoting in Game?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 10:12 AM PDT

    As Title says how do I remove all the User Interface in Game. Mini map, Builder Menu or Ship Menu, the +1 Production pop-ups etc. I want to take a screenshot of my glorious Metropolis Skyline.

    submitted by /u/SlayerUnit5
    [link] [comments]

    Which anno to start in 2021, complete beginner

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 03:40 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I guess this post has been published a couple of times, but I could not find any answer myself.As the tilte says, I am looking for starting to play Anno. I played it only a few times on my father' PC back in 2000 something on Anno 1701. I was still a kid, so I did not put much time into it. Now, as nostalgy may hit and Anno being a game I lurk on, I would like to start it now.

    What game would you recommend me getting? It seems that Anno 1800 is a good balance with some features, and I also appreciate the era it is in. Also, should I get the DLC's in already?

    If you guys have any recommendation, I am glad to listen.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/KrKAlex
    [link] [comments]

    City Lights not lighting up surroundings like they used to?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    Any way to fix this?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 11:26 PM PDT

    Installing the high life results in all non-high life achievements being unlocked!

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 08:27 AM PDT

    Avid player here, but I did have several LoL, Bright harvest, and Tourist Season achievements that I have yet to unlock.

    But come september 1st I got all those achievements. I am pretty certain this is a bug and not a delayed unlock, etc.

    Not that I'm complaining!

    submitted by /u/ori_kap
    [link] [comments]

    Having in mind the arrival of the skyscrapers to the game I've been working in a new mod, The Police Headquarters. Hope you like it!

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    broken? more cultural effects mod.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    https://www.nexusmods.com/anno1800/mods/19

    i've been using this mod successfully until High Life was released. i used it to cheat my influence with the Proud Savannah set, now my influence is broken because High Life took charge and really don't want to build 500 investors to get my influence back to 0.

    i've written to the modder but would really like to get back to my game so figured i'd ask here if anyone knows a quick fix...i have no idea what i am supposed to edit but with a little instruction i'll be able to correct this.

    cheers.

    submitted by /u/poppytat
    [link] [comments]

    Score of Company lvl 110

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    worker strike, but they've been on break now for over an hour even though i've solved it.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    this is for the skyline tower.

    submitted by /u/justinsy
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mod that allows to activate dlcs in an ongoing game?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 02:55 AM PDT

    As the title says. I play a savegame without the passage and would like to activate it now. Ist there a way to do just that?

    submitted by /u/Jadushnew
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment