• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 24, 2019

    Anno Escape to Trelawney

    Anno Escape to Trelawney


    Escape to Trelawney

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 01:01 AM PDT

    I haven't played Anno since update 5.0 because of bugs, is it any different now?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 11:14 AM PDT

    A layout for farms on those narrow and long islands

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 05:02 AM PDT

    Whats Anno multiplayer like?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 12:45 PM PDT

    Haven't tried it yet, do you go in with randoms and play a full 50 hours game? Or is there some sort of quicker mode? Do you need to know someone and join up with them? Can you join your current sandbox game to a multiplayer? Haven't looked at it yet but am curious.

    submitted by /u/cjnewson88
    [link] [comments]

    My Better Anarchist town right when Mercier got defeated

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 01:14 AM PDT

    How long can I delay sending an expedition to start Sunken Treasures DLC?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 08:23 AM PDT

    I'm currently still trying to organize old and new world, and only about to get engineers. I wanted to build a complete and stable old/new world and steady income with investors before getting into Sunken Treasures, but by the looks of it, AIs already have access to that area. Am am going to be too late to the party and will have to rage war for good islands? Can I wait indefinitely?

    submitted by /u/NappingYG
    [link] [comments]

    Mission progression in Anno 1404

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 06:13 AM PDT

    I recently bought Anno 1404 and am loving it. I was seduced by Anno 1800 but don't want to pay full price especially when there's DLC on the way. Anno 1404 is a fantastic replacement though despite the age. It still looks great and the gameplay is practically unchanged.

    I'm currently playing through the campaign but am a little disappointed to find that at the start of each successive level, my developments from the previous level have been replaced. Is this just the way it works or have I done something wrong?

    submitted by /u/LazyGit
    [link] [comments]

    Do you guys try and use every tile?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 07:37 PM PDT

    Am I playing the game wrong by trying to make the most of every inch of space?

    I get almost..stressed when I have like uneven set ups or tiles, and im wondering if i should just be less pedantic and just do set ups if they fit, rather than spending an hour redoing my wheat fields just to make sure theyre using up the most ammount of space while still being even.

    How do you guys handle being overly specific?

    submitted by /u/VanGrayson
    [link] [comments]

    Completing zoo - does it matter where the expedition is happening?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 02:02 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    Maybe it has already been asked, but then i couldn't find it.

    I have a few questions about expeditions.

    I try to complete my zoo and i am missing just a few animals like the black jaguar or the white tiger.

    I know i have to do expeditions for them but here is my question: does it matter where the expedition is about to start?

    In the overview of the world you can see in which region the expedition will happen ( for example in the north with the ice), does it means that i cant get the black jaguar as a reward on this expedition because the animal doesn't live there? Is this region locked so you can only get animals from the rain forest when the expedition is happening in the forest?

    I know, fighting with ai and killing their ships would give me an extra chance for new animals, but i play without ai, so that is not an option for me.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Thyriasbdo
    [link] [comments]

    How does one ask an ally for help at making war? (Anno 1800)

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 05:47 AM PDT

    Now trade ships refuse to load/unload at empty pier and trading post, already move, add, delete piers and post with no result

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 07:13 PM PDT

    Anno 1800 Black Screen Crash fix?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 08:21 PM PDT

    So after waiting a few months of waiting I decided to go ahead and purchase Anno 1800 over the weekend. Which unfortunately has turned out to be a big mistake, and is also why I usually wait a while after launch for games to fix all the bugs and issues.

    Unfortunately the game keeps crashing on start-up. I reach the black screen and the mouse changes over to the ingame cursor and then crashes. I have tried a variety of different solutions to try to fix the problem but yet it still exists.

    My rig is definietly well over the system requirement so that is not the issue.

    Has anyone been able to fix this issue?

    submitted by /u/spike142
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment