• Breaking News

    Monday, September 23, 2019

    Anno Cape Town: My city is growing

    Anno Cape Town: My city is growing


    Cape Town: My city is growing

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 10:14 AM PDT

    Love the idea of the boat parking, thanks who ever inspired it

    Posted: 22 Sep 2019 11:16 PM PDT

    Another 1404 question: Why is my income going down as my population goes up?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 08:53 AM PDT

    I've noticed my income isn't following my population even if all my residents needs are well satisfied. So I did an experiment to test this.

    I'm on chapter 7 and building my nomad settlement. I set the tax rate to prevent ascension and have a surplus of goods and production chain that ensures there's no question of supply. I have 1335 nomads and an income of 383. When I add 15 houses and brought my population up to 1560 my income now sits at 144 with all needs 100% very well satisfied? Even as sit and my population doesn't change and all needs are met my income will deep by 5-10.

    Why is this happening?

    submitted by /u/DigiQuip
    [link] [comments]

    There is a train in my forrest

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 05:54 AM PDT

    There is a train in my forrest

    This happened after I switched back from the new world to the old world.

    https://i.redd.it/ayk22uj2cco31.png

    submitted by /u/Nimbulax
    [link] [comments]

    CrownFalls 50K investors

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 12:48 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/3qGPw4P

    My Crownfalls Island with 50K investors,

    I still have to make a a lot of decoration and collect more Museum and Zoo pieces but I think its coming along nicely.

    Let me know what you people think of it!

    Ps. Tips for better screenshots are also welcome

    submitted by /u/MegaTawik
    [link] [comments]

    Grouping Industries

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 10:03 AM PDT

    Hi,

    Is there any information available on what's the best way to group your industry?

    I'm building a "industry island", and would like to optimize it with trade unions where possible.

    For example, i have set up my Brass Smelters, Furnaces and Steelworks close together, under the influence of the same trade union, because some items are able to improve them all at the same time, like "Heavy Coal Permit".

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/7Tripleseven
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone having constant crashing, especially at startup?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 09:19 AM PDT

    (SPOILER) Any idea what to do if there is no main quest after I defeated few of the Pyro ships, some escaped, built 10 Ship of the lines and just no main quest showing up anymore even though the big island belong to the Pyros but can't attack their harbour...

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 03:11 AM PDT

    As in title.

    submitted by /u/syzgod
    [link] [comments]

    Alliances ruining game

    Posted: 22 Sep 2019 05:48 PM PDT

    I'm not sure what's going on. I have two alliances, they hate each other and decide to go to war. I've tried several ways through this, but it always ends up with me declaring war on one or both???

    Revoke alliance on 1st popup, 2nd popup there are no available options so I x out or time it out and then the alliance enforces me to go to war even though they're revoked.

    Side with one of the two on the first popup, no options available on the second popup, go to war with both.

    The revocation of the alliances isn't carrying through to the second popup for some reason.

    submitted by /u/wwusirius
    [link] [comments]

    Is this sub or Anno 1800 the better one for asking questions about learning Anno 1800?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2019 04:45 PM PDT

    How to "Dive at the location marked on the treasure map"?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2019 04:11 PM PDT

    I got a quest from some rescue expedition, and it tells me to dive at location shown on map. I found the location.. but how do I dive??

    submitted by /u/NappingYG
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment