• Breaking News

    Monday, November 11, 2019

    Anno I tried to pause the game in 'street view' mode and it made everyone chase me......

    Anno I tried to pause the game in 'street view' mode and it made everyone chase me......


    I tried to pause the game in 'street view' mode and it made everyone chase me......

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 12:16 AM PST

    Come with me on a hike in the mountains of Cape Trelawney

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 07:36 AM PST

    What do you think?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 12:00 PM PST

    Hello everyone,

    I have been playing anno 1800 since the beginning now and i really enjoy the game. There are only a few points that i wanted to talk about:

    I have completed the story campaign, completed the anarchist and i started to focus more on the aesthetic aspect of my towns and villages.

    But here is my problem, at a certaint point you need more than one of each building on 1 island. this means that in some cases i have to put 10 of the exact same buildings on my island wich i also have to put near eachother to get the bonusses from the trade union for example. This completely ruins the looks of a city and isn't realistic at all.

    Also the trade unions and town halls have 1 design. so again more than 1 of the same building on a island. And this applies to every building in anno 1800. Only 1 church, only 1 police station etc. I saw the artbook of them and i saw many different desings for these buildings. I don't understand why they didn't implement all those desings. This would make the game 100% more enjoyable especially when you are playing anno more as a city-builder game. Also i would love to see much more ornamental assest like fences, roads, trees, and miscellaneous stuff to decorate your city.

    What do you think? Should anno bring more diversity to the game?

    Second point is items:

    In this game we see different groups of items and i think that the way you can use these items doesn't work well (tradeunion, townhall and harbouroffice items).

    Each union or townhall costs 20 influence wich let's me equip 3 items wich will affect all buildings within the range. Because of this system all common, uncommon and even almost every rare item doesn't get used ever.

    Now i think that it would be better that you can equip a item in every building wich only affects the building the item is equipped in. You can also say that buildings only can equip a common or uncommon or rare item and that we still use tradeunions but only for epic or legandary items. Just a thought. I'm not really sure what would be the best solution but i think the way items are used now isn't working very well.

    What do you think? Should anno overhaul this system?

    Last but not least:

    We can only build in 4 directions. Does this have a reason? It makes sense to me when playing against other players but i really miss some sort of Free play mode or City build mode in this game where you can build more freely. I also saw in the artbook that the coastal buildings were placed in diagonal directions but ingame this is not available. Just imagine how beatiful a city can be when u can build in all directions.

    What do you think? Should it be possible to build in more directions?

    I'd really like to hear your opinion about this and thank you for reading. Sorry for my english, it is not my native language.

    I also added some photos from the artbook where u can see some different building designs. If you want to look through the whole artbook, go to your anno folder and click on bonuscontent.

    Thank you!

    https://preview.redd.it/x74g6ylj54y31.png?width=1264&format=png&auto=webp&s=407bfa13d93e7b8faa352f6a1a20f0d34bcc82ee

    https://preview.redd.it/v341t9yi54y31.png?width=1277&format=png&auto=webp&s=a2e6ab3f81c190cd76930bd4354add5dd8594f53

    https://preview.redd.it/lndzwcve54y31.png?width=1276&format=png&auto=webp&s=8f10e327aea0d3a9bca679d9393d493225b3b7fe

    submitted by /u/OutlinedCobra
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment