• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 8, 2019

    Anno Battle fleet at work...

    Anno Battle fleet at work...


    Battle fleet at work...

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 07:58 AM PST

    Battle fleet ready to head north...

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 06:26 PM PST

    Day/Night cycle won't pause?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 12:07 PM PST

    Title. I do use the latest Spice it up mod, but I don't see anything related to day/night in the manager. Anyone had this issue before?

    submitted by /u/MinneIceCube
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 2070 Multiplayer Help

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 05:43 PM PST

    I know this subreddit is now 1800 Land, but I was hoping someone here would know if it's still possible to do 2070 multiplayer. A buddy and I tried to connect the other night, and it just wasn't working in the most unhelpful way. I looked for troubleshooting help out there on the interwebs, but I couldn't find anything. We ended up playing Dungeon of the Endless (which is really similar to Anno /s), but I still want to bring in a friend and take on a hard difficulty Keto.

    Does anyone know if 2070 still supports multiplayer? Is there a well-known fix for actually getting to connect to people? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/notagreatgamer
    [link] [comments]

    Sheet Music question

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 08:35 PM PST

    I have already played new DLC for 80hours,but i only found 1800 Sheet Music in NPC harbour.

    and completed over 100 times world's fair botanical Garden exhibition,but didnt get any one of these.

    Is just me unlucky,or there is something i missing?Im using Spice it up v2.6 "Botanica" mod.this mod changed the reward Pools(no more ornaments ),I wonder is because this.

    submitted by /u/PEGASUS1069
    [link] [comments]

    Does Anno 1800 always just eat all the memory? Is there any fix?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 02:03 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment