• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 7, 2019

    Anno Will the passage DLC have any new buildings or gameplay stuff for the old world?

    Anno Will the passage DLC have any new buildings or gameplay stuff for the old world?


    Will the passage DLC have any new buildings or gameplay stuff for the old world?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 06:26 AM PST

    I understand that a big focus will be the new region but will there be something new for the old world or some new luxury goods that need to be delivered to your old islands or everything new will take place in the arctic region?

    submitted by /u/Ggthefiree2
    [link] [comments]

    Leaked image of the new Anno DLC?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 11:18 AM PST

    My island

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 10:35 PM PST

    Club rewards help.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 04:27 AM PST

    Any way to get the rewards to unlock that should be unlocked when you get the dlc? I have searched for a solution but nothing ive found works. Including chatting with help on ubi.

    submitted by /u/krm787
    [link] [comments]

    I want to play a new anno 1800 game online

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 11:47 AM PST

    But I can't because I want to play co-op and DLC isn't out yet. It's Saturday night, I want to chill but I can't until next weekend

    submitted by /u/bow_down_whelp
    [link] [comments]

    Can't load savegame

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 11:42 AM PST

    Maybe you guys can help. It has now happened several times that when I try to load my saved game, I get put on the first island of the campaign and if I try to click or move, the game crashes. I can't load the next several save files (if I choose manually) but the 10th or so works again. Does anybody know how I could fix this? I don't want to constantly loose 2h or so of gameplay. I already verified the files and tried running both, anno amd uplay as administrator but nothing worked. Does anybody know a solution?

    submitted by /u/ainoyin
    [link] [comments]

    Mercier, "I Don't buy it" - can not complete the quest

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 05:49 AM PST

    Hello,

    wanted to do the quest "I don't buy it" from Mercier, where I have to send a ship to his harbor and then follow a ship to somewhere. Everytime I send a ship to him, he say that wind is fine for the next step and the quest in the quest menu (left position on the screen) starts to flicker. The other quest don't show this behavior. Time goes down and the quest ist unfinished and Mercier not amused. I tried it serveral times. Either the quest starts to flicker or I don't even get any response.

    Does anyone have a solution?

    Tanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Ulle_the_Unlucky
    [link] [comments]

    Why does this bar come up before I have artisans or architects?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 11:38 PM PST

    Sunken treasure map quest still bugged -is there a fix?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 12:22 PM PST

    I play sunker tresure right at its come out, then after i overplay myself i get big break and return now, While rebuild everything with what I know now is interesting prospect, my quite a nice cities alongside upcoming passage DLC make my return to my old save and continue with botanica and soon to come passage.

    But there is still problem with queen storyline with "read the journal" second part - I have the book, I open it - have only two pages there and thats it -cant progress quest at all. I was hoping in months since this bug come out they somehow fix it, but I presume this inst the case?

    Did comunity find a fix for this?

    thank you for any answers

    submitted by /u/Servel85
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment