• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 14, 2019

    Anno Stenton's Post, my first foray into the Northern Passage

    Anno Stenton's Post, my first foray into the Northern Passage


    Stenton's Post, my first foray into the Northern Passage

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 06:41 AM PST

    Anno 1800 Game Update 6.1 is coming next week

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 10:13 AM PST

    proactive wordfilter (sandbox sp unsettled new world island)

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 08:17 AM PST

    How does Anno multiplayer work?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 12:09 PM PST

    Hey guys I'm interested in Anno 1800. Previously I have played age of empires and rise of nation's series. I have no idea how Anno 1800 work. Couldn't find anything online that could explain so I figured I ask u guys to help. -how long do matches lasts? In aoe they were like 30-40min. -how do you win? -is there combat? -how does single player plays out

    Thanks guys any help would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/sharky-mb
    [link] [comments]

    Sunken Treasure DLC - Map of Vincente Silva’s sunken ship of the line.. bug or no diving spot?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 08:21 AM PST

    Hi anno Reddit,

    I've been trying to complete this legendary quest for about half an hour now, going through all islands in cape trelawney probably seven times...

    Does this diving spot not exist? And I don't know if the map you get is random or not, but I need some help here. I've checked every possible island on the map, but no diving spots are showing.

    submitted by /u/tipsyslice
    [link] [comments]

    MP Game stopped autosaving for awhile then when we wanted to stop couldn't save.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 11:54 AM PST

    Title. Had to alt f4. Then when we reloaded the last autosave lost about two hour's work. Also our sunken treasure expedition bugged out and ship has been out at sea for 115 days... Rip. When we reloaded it was back at 15. So fingers crossed next session it fixes itself.

    submitted by /u/iandao
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrading from workers to artisans

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 11:51 AM PST

    So currently my main island is stuck in a loop where I cant upgrade any residences. Including farmers. I've looked at what makes them happy and I do it. EVERY SINGLE TIME THEY ARE 1 PERSON AWAY. Then they just go back down to 17 whenever I look away. need some help on this. I've done everything i can.

    submitted by /u/flatrearthisdumb
    [link] [comments]

    Arctic Layouts?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 11:01 PM PST

    Anyone have any advice for layouts for the arctic? Everything seems to take up a huge amount of space and then the heaters have to be used for everything, too. Any advice for maximizing space usage?

    submitted by /u/Cymrik_
    [link] [comments]

    back to playing anno 1800 after break for months, is new world production & influence still as limited as before?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 03:38 AM PST

    taking break for months while waiting for season pass sales, I'm finally back playing anno 1800, are influences & new world production still as limited as before or could I play the game easier without mods?

    submitted by /u/KnightModern
    [link] [comments]

    Sneak peek of Alabastra, the White Stone City

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 07:05 AM PST

    Asset Viewer

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 09:06 AM PST

    Is there a new Asset Viewer for the latest update? Or even one that contains Botanica and Cape Trelawney?

    submitted by /u/Stormtroopr01
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 co-op

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 11:39 PM PST

    My friend downloaded the free week anno and when I invite him he only has the red cross decline option. Why is that? We have tried both ways and still no green check mark.

    submitted by /u/Zoomviewer
    [link] [comments]

    What's the point of playing Anno?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 06:26 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    I wanted to get into the Anno series because I think it's a cool game but then a question popped up in my mind: What's the point of playing? What is the end-point you're looking for?

    I am a League of Legends player because I love competitive games, and the point of playing those kind of games is quite obvious but now that I'd like to switch to something like Anno I don't really see a goal I want to reach.

    Why do you guys play Anno and how does it keep you glued to your computer screens for so many hours?

    submitted by /u/Deseniato
    [link] [comments]

    Hi i have a question

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 08:09 PM PST

    Anno 1800:
    So I was having a war with beryl and she took over the island of Crown Falls(First Island in Cape Trewalny) . Now they say i have failed the Sunken Treasures questline. Am i suppose to restart the game now that it is gone or can i still retake the island?

    submitted by /u/Golden_Hale
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Any mods out there that reduce influence costs

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 03:10 PM PST

    I'm running rather short on influence and I'm wondering if there's a mod that, by chance, cuts influence cost for trade unions.

    Mostly so I can get electricity for all of my zinc mines

    submitted by /u/Justanothershitpostr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment