• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 11, 2020

    Anno Awesome oil field spawn

    Anno Awesome oil field spawn


    Awesome oil field spawn

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    What kind of outrageous news do you think this man is reading ? I was thinking of "The island's economy collapses. Our mayor, on a trip overseas looking for new species for the zoo, apologies for the inconvenient."

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:23 PM PDT

    The industrious island of Pueblo Nuevo, its tobacco fields and oil wells, 1892 ! (I made a series of vintage photos from my screenshots)

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    I just found tis map at the castle in crown fowls. And the huge trail in the mountains. Wonderfull!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    Anno keeps crashing after 7.1 update

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I am using the Cloud Gaming Service Shadow and since I have updated the game to version 7.1 it crashes directly after the initial warning screen. Crash means Crash to Desktop. I can restart it again but it keeps crashing. I have verified the game files there is no problem. Also tried play it with the account of a colleague, same issue.

    The shadow machine does not have any other thing installed than Anno and has the newest drivers installed. It is basically a standard configured Windows machine.

    submitted by /u/newGamerAnno
    [link] [comments]

    Why is the rum always gone ?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    Hi guys I was wondering if I could get your advice on this. I'm new to Anno and I've put a number of hours into my current sandbox getting further than ever before but things are destabilising.

    I got two issues: bankruptcy and inability to get core materials because I neglected land grabbing.

    My main island is basically full, it's got engineers and electricity powered factories and I pay a ton in royalty taxis.

    I have another island in the old word that makes furs, peppers and sausages and ships them back to the main. I have a commuter pier island that basically just mines limestone and ships it back to the main. I've got one island in the new world that basically just makes rum and cotton. It's got no corn so can't support the 2nd tier pops with tortillas.

    Now bankruptcy is happening due to rum shortages it seems the artisans and engineers spend so much on rum that when it runs out I go into a massive financial deficit(over 2k) I got 5 ships trying to ferry it across but they take so long :(

    If I could produce coffee or bicicles then maybe that would introduce more slack into the finances but my new world island isn't fertile for the rubber so can't build bikes and lack of corn for the tier2 workers tortillas so I can't get coffee.

    I'm gunna try sort the finances by building even more boats for rum ferrying but I need resources to make coffee and bikes and the other islands are owned by the A.I how do I go about taking a new world island from the a.i? Will buying all the shares do it or do I need to declare war ? I haven't warred with anyone but pirates.

    submitted by /u/Brave_SirRobin1
    [link] [comments]

    Wait for Goods / Discarc Cargo are not selectable in Trade Route Menu

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 05:21 AM PDT

    I have this bug since 7.1. Is this a know issue?

    submitted by /u/ValusYeet
    [link] [comments]

    I recently received an email from Ubisoft thanking me for purchasing Anno 1800 and saying "invite up to 3 friends to test the game!", but I have no idea how to invite anybody to play with me?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 01:22 AM PDT

    So yeah, I got an email from Ubisoft where they say

    Invite up to 3 friends to test the game!

    But I'm not sure how to do this, as no instructions are given.

    Has anybody had any sort of experience with this system?

    submitted by /u/GuysImConfused
    [link] [comments]

    Losing Money While Everyone is Satisfied - Help

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 04:43 AM PDT

    Hello guys,

    This is my second campaign, the first one I lost due to bankruptcy, everything started falling apart when I started having artisans.

    This time, the same is happening, I am losing money even though I fixed some issues with the supply chains, following layouts from the internet, etc. I decided to stop everything and go back, I deleted all my artisan houses, stopped many factories and went back to the basics. I used a cheat sheet to fix supply chains, starting with the farmers' needs and going up to the workers' needs. Everybody is now fully satisfied, I even have a strong production of beer - basically, I now have an adequate production of needs relative to the number of farmers and workers that live on my island.

    Since I decided to stop some factories, I have many workers without a job, my idea was to open again the factories as time went on and my balance began to be positive - however, they are all satisfied (happy). Even with all these fixes, I have a negative balance (around -100). I don't quite understand also the queen's taxes, right now I am paying around 500 in taxes.

    The only reason I haven't lost the game again is because I keep using the unemployed workers to build boats to sell. Anyone has any tips to help me fix this situation?

    submitted by /u/RonanRosier
    [link] [comments]

    Re-establishment anarchy resident quest help

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 04:02 AM PDT

    I've received an anarchy resident quest, which was titled "Re-establishment". Objective: build 5 investor residences.
    I've upgraded 5 engineer residence to investors but quest is not fulfilling. What am I missing here?
    Is there another condition or is this a bug?

    Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/yh5203
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 sound problems

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    So I played this game two days ago for about ten hours straight, building my tiny empire and I can still hear the goddamn music..

    submitted by /u/B34chboy
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for some good map seeds for long weekend co-op game with season 2 content

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    Anyone know any good map/seed combos for a co-op game? Lots of land to build on would be great. We are going to update to the season 2 content vs computers.

    Thanks for any good info.

    submitted by /u/HigherFunctioning
    [link] [comments]

    Using Cheat Engine with Anno 2205

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    Hello! I just installed Anno 2205, and playing locally on my PC. I would like to use the Cheat Engine to increase money/ Iridium etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    To people with moral high ground saying "why play games if you want to cheat" - Not everyone likes to slog through stuff they don't find interesting. If that is your only comment naff off.

    submitted by /u/ApprehensiveAttempt
    [link] [comments]

    Animal Crossing Hitman.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment