• Breaking News

    Friday, April 10, 2020

    Anno /r/anno Questions Thread – April 10, 2020

    Anno /r/anno Questions Thread – April 10, 2020


    /r/anno Questions Thread – April 10, 2020

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    Hi /r/anno, welcome to our Weekly Questions thread!

    This is a place for you to ask questions and seek advice from other players. Additionally, if you'd like to share your knowledge and give tips to your fellow players, go ahead!

    Finally, have a look at the Community Resource Megathread!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I have the influence bonus that reduce the maintenance cost of all buildings, however, some buildings of the New World like the Coffee factory aren't being affected by it. Why is that?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    While building my city, I got side tracked by the palace....

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 02:31 AM PDT

    While building my city, I got side tracked by the palace....

    Never before did I spend time for any optics in Anno. However, with the Palace DLC, I somehow got sidetracked and spend a lot of time designing my palace and making it fit into my city. With my current ~600k pop, I was able to use 108 palace moduls.

    As nobody wants to have a zoo in his garden (and I don't have enough palace moduls), the zoo is across the street from one of the palace entrances, making it a delightful addition for my happy citizens.

    Although with the palace, I shouldn't be able anymore to get 500k investors on Crown Falls, it's worth investing the space. There are enough other islands to build more houses on.

    https://preview.redd.it/g66y2o7kmyr41.jpg?width=3440&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=983f8f6fb552db9418541c3aa268b2c70086cd2c

    submitted by /u/Buddlschlumpf
    [link] [comments]

    Nice summer evening view from the balcony

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    A fully functional mod loader for Anno 1800. Able to fetch XForces mod loader files, install them, and manage your mod files all from a simple UI.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 01:01 AM PDT

    Vanilla game forever OR full game on uplay+ for 2 months?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    should i buy the vanilla game for 30 Euro OR pay for 1-2 months on UPlay+ ( 23 EUR ) for full game. I don't see myself investing in the game more than two months but in the future I may want to play it again. I'm low on money so i'm not sure what to do

    submitted by /u/scroch
    [link] [comments]

    My first city without only squares

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    Best Settings to beat a Expert playtrough?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    So I'm a decent anno player.

    Still a lot to learn. But is it possible for me to beat a playtrough and what are the best settings to make it a little easier on myself and still have expert level?

    Ty in advance. Have all the DLC, but dont like sunken treasure because to much money comes into the game.

    submitted by /u/Maxxilopez
    [link] [comments]

    What changed since release? (Anno 1800 without DLCs

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    So me and my friends played the game for a while shortly after its release and we decided we wanna play again. So my question is how did the base game change since release? Any new features? We dont own any DLCs.

    submitted by /u/Flying_Clutchman
    [link] [comments]

    Qing has placed her army just in front of Archibald's island...

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    If I start a new sandbox will it trigger the campaign story mode of The Passage and Sunken Treasures, or do I need to start a new campaign mode over sandbox. I can’t be bothered to replay the normal story mode but want to play through the DLC story.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 03:31 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment