• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 12, 2020

    Anno Hottest neighborhood on my island

    Anno Hottest neighborhood on my island


    Hottest neighborhood on my island

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 04:51 AM PDT

    Trade route bug?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    Anno 1404 question, what is the relationship between patrician and envoy? I need 3500 but I noticed the citizen only advance to patrician when more envoy is available.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 04:53 AM PDT

    Any tips for setting up Crown Falls?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    Normally I'm terrible at building settlements on islands. Just seeing the huge island Crown falls is, I'm feeling very intimidated. Are there any tips on setting it up?

    submitted by /u/Incognito_Tomato
    [link] [comments]

    Do settings like "higher income" affect AI players too?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    Spice it up 2.8, help?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    Is there anyone else not able to construct a townhall for the harbor area with the new update for harborlife? Im getting the islands effects in the harborlife mod, but i cant build any townhalls? Maybe there is an incompatibility with another mod?

    submitted by /u/lordfil
    [link] [comments]

    Club challenges

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 05:47 AM PDT

    I finish all achievements but in uplay 62/64 why?

    -DLC: Aero Tycoon

    -DLC:Megopalace

    submitted by /u/saeKn
    [link] [comments]

    Newspaper influence

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    If you edit newspaper is the influence permanently gone? Or do you get it back when the next edition comes out.

    submitted by /u/TspoonT
    [link] [comments]

    Anarchy quests - problems.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:27 AM PDT

    A) I dont know what to do with this quest (Autarky in the morning). Happiness is over (above) 20 I also tried to boost my production on everything 20% and it did not count either. See picture.
    https://imgur.com/pHd9r9u

    B) I'm also not getting anarchists quests (the ones where you have to do something for them or they will blow up some building). I completed about 5 maybe 8 of them and I need 20 (achievement). I have not got any quests from them for the last 12 hours. I also did not have possibility to help some anarchists which are fleeing from Dr. Hugo Mercier's island looking for safety. I have high reputation with Merciers but alliance is not possible. Already at investors in Crown Falls (Sunken treasures large island).

    submitted by /u/BattleOverlord
    [link] [comments]

    Mod to build fields as ornaments?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    Heyho,

    is there a mod that allows me to build fields as ornaments? The IAAM mod for 1404 had that and I used it to place some in my villages to make them more decent to look at, but if I'm seeing this correctly theres no mod for this in 1800 right?

    submitted by /u/RedPhoenix666
    [link] [comments]

    Anarchist items

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 12:27 AM PDT

    I am slowly getting to the point where I want to optimize all my production chains and I need a few anarchist items like the printing press and bekonin for this. What's the easiest way to get them in decent amounts?

    submitted by /u/TheRickinger
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment