• Breaking News

    Monday, April 13, 2020

    Anno A little beautification and modding goes a long ways!

    Anno A little beautification and modding goes a long ways!


    A little beautification and modding goes a long ways!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    Finished designing my layout for Crown Falls

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    The Imperial Palace is finished!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 12:31 AM PDT

    The Great Northern expedition of 1895, somewhere in the arctic.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    Money limit [Anno 1800]

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    Why is there the money limit by 1 billion? I want to see my money rising

    submitted by /u/coLoBouu13
    [link] [comments]

    Went for a hike in the mountains today

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:15 PM PDT

    Welcome to Sovereign, 50k Investors strong!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    This ship looks even more impressive than i've imagined

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 04:26 AM PDT

    An plan view of my Crown Falls layout

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    Anno 1800 island/map size mod?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    Is there already any island size mod or island size mod? I and many others want bigger islands and maps. Hope that is possible already.

    submitted by /u/0108daniel
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Steam DLC working?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    I'm planning on picking up Season Pass 1 and Seat of Power soon, however the reviews for Seat of Power on steam say that their DLC isn't activating properly. Wanted to see if anyone else is having/still having this problem. I really want to pick up the DLC and dive back into the game but am hesitant too as I don't want there to be a problem and for me to waste my money. Ty for any help you can provide!

    Seat of Power Steam page w/ reviews: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1247680/Anno_1800__Seat_of_Power/

    submitted by /u/DotKairoy
    [link] [comments]

    AI players

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    Will AI player come back if they dissappear from the map's?

    So they don't have any island left

    submitted by /u/coLoBouu13
    [link] [comments]

    Tilman Sillescu, Conny Kollet - The Diva Performs Tonight [Anno 2070 OST]

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    Are the Pyrphorians based on something?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    After beating the Passage story and discover that the lost expedition of the dlc is based on the John Franklin's lost expedition and their tragic end, i started to think about the elements of this game that are based on real things, like the World Fair being The Crystal Palace of London.

    But then I remembered about the Campaign, and the idea came to my mind. Are the Pyrphorians based on some kind of event of the real Brittish history? Or are they purely fictional?

    submitted by /u/magdakun
    [link] [comments]

    10 tiles of ornaments is equal to 1 attractiveness level

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 02:50 AM PDT

    This means every 10 trees is 1 attractiveness for your island, or a 3x3 fountain is 9 attractiveness.

    submitted by /u/Kenya1801
    [link] [comments]

    Arsonists

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    Pirates Trade

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    Hey so I seem to be struggling to get Anne Harlow to agree to trade agreement. I got reputation of 76 but still she won't accept... any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/LumpySnowman
    [link] [comments]

    Does "island difficulty" affect big island

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 04:37 AM PDT

    Basically title. I'm curious if the option "island difficulty" affects the big dlc island. Like is there less space too build etc with increasing the difficulty?

    submitted by /u/idranai
    [link] [comments]

    Guard ships stopping on edge of map

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    Anno 1800

    Has anyone encountered an issue when assigning ships to guard cargo ships between regions, where the guard ships stop on the outskirts of a region? I am repeatedly finding these ships sitting idle and have tell them to guard the cargo ships again.

    submitted by /u/Plankenstien
    [link] [comments]

    Lost Item in Museum

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    In the menu of the museum i can see that i have an item but i cant find it at any of my items.

    Is there a way to tell where a item i own is located?

    submitted by /u/marceljoint
    [link] [comments]

    How to get those sick cities? (1800)

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Hey Guys,

    Sorry for some weird sentences. English is not my first language.

    So, I'm a huge Anno fan (except for 2205) and 1404 been my favorite game for years. I had game sessions like 18+ hours in a row.

    And I really like Anno 1800 and how they got back to the 'roots'. But:

    Altough I have a lot of hours played and defeat some enemys I feel like one stupid noob about forming or using my Island. After a time my folks hate my city because of the pig farms and the industry around my island.

    To get those huge cities do you manage their needs over other islands? (Does that make sense? I mean, do you produce your stuff in other Islands and ship that to your main island)

    I tried that but then I have to start new colonies in that islands and have the same problem, or not?

    And how do you calculate how many goods you have to put on your ship?

    In Anno 1404 I always overproduced my stuff and put so many goods in my main island. :D And they didn't have a problem with pig farms ._.

    submitted by /u/Tucki_Duck
    [link] [comments]

    Anno: Create a New World

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Why nobody knows of Anno: Create a New World for DS and Wii? Maybe it's quite easy, but graphics are nice and gameplay is fun. Nice game, as for me

    submitted by /u/angrylobster_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment