• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 14, 2020

    Anno Inspiration

    Anno Inspiration


    Inspiration

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    Extra goods

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    Does the statistic tab take into account that there could be extra goods produced?

    submitted by /u/lordfil
    [link] [comments]

    You can really customize your zoo every way you like!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    Should I be friend with both pirates ?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    Hello guys,
    I decided to wipe Anne Harlow island as soon as I could and now I just let some ships in place to prevent her for taking her island back.
    Also I can trade with Jean La Fortune.

    I'm now on a 90+ hours game and she still tries to come back frequently, which does not really bother me since I have nothing to do but I was wondering if it is worth it to try to get friend with her ?
    Does she sell something different than Jean La Fortune ?
    Also how could I do that ? I would need to let her take her island and then try to buy ceasefires ?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/Ludww
    [link] [comments]

    First timer needs help! Please!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    I just started the game yesterday! Played for 4 hours straight and it felt like 20 mins!

    A couple questions I have.

    1st- does it matter how far you place the wood/lumbar making areas from town? I know you want the Pub close to the village, and you look for the green lines, but does it matter for the wood, cotton, fish, and potato areas?

    2nd- when you convert farmer houses into workers, do you lose the farmers, and need to make more houses? Farmers and workers can't work the same jobs correct?

    3rd- is there a website with basic good tips for this game? It's addicting! Or does anyone have any tips?

    Thank you all!

    submitted by /u/doworksmm
    [link] [comments]

    At this moment the whole game is a bug.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    Currently this whole game is a bug, becouse i can not play it: I can't play it with my friend (Desync), I can't play it solo (just breakdowen when I go to the New World).
    I am just mad at this moment. How can this game be nominated for 2 prices for the German Game Awards? This is not somthing I expect from a game - that it is not working.

    Get it fixed, get it done.

    submitted by /u/Noah9013
    [link] [comments]

    Cotton

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    I'm currently stick at Artisans. All I need are fur coats. I'm in the New World and producing rum, fried plantains, ponchos, and tortillas. I'm even mining gold. When can I start producing cotton?

    submitted by /u/cylonallaround
    [link] [comments]

    WHITE FLAG

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    Do pirates attack if you have the white flag item equipped on a ship

    submitted by /u/Stormfront666
    [link] [comments]

    ANNO 1404: the golden ship

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    I recently got back into ANNO 1404. It is amazing to come back to it and see how good it is. All the best mechanics are all there and the music and graphics still hold up today.

    After playing for a bit I found the ingame achievements. After finishing the story on Hard with all side missions I got only one of the requirements for the Golden Ship. So my question:

    Anyone ever attempted to get the Golden Ship? How long did it take and what were the most challenging parts?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Malesur
    [link] [comments]

    Bente too weakened to have Legendary Items?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    Background: In a lot of my past sessions I bought Bentes main island in lategame to get some legendary zoo items I hadn't found. She always had at least 3 legendary animals and some more from the lower tiers. So far so good, this has always worked great.

    Now everytime I buy her island, she only has pigeons and cats and what not, but not a sinlge legendary, not even epic items. I reloaded and bought the island again 8 times, found out the items are randomised, but still everything was low tier stuff.

    Could this be because I started buying shares to early and thereby weakened her finances to a point where she can't afford legendary animals? Her economy seems fine, she settles on around half of all islands, but I get 59K balance from her island.

    submitted by /u/trigonom
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help with the AI Shipyard Mod

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    I really enjoy the AI shipyard mod. It really makes any savegame much more interesting.

    It had been working flawlessly for me. I had started a sandbox with all DLC, both Pirates, Traders, Princess Qing, George Smith, and Dr. Mercier. After defeating Smith and the Doctor, I spawned in Vicente Silva and Lady Hunt. I also tried to spawn in Beryl O'Mara, but The Queen seized the ship and warned me about immigration policy. (Very clever, Mr. Mod Maker.) For those that don't know, that happens when you reach the 3rd party limit.

    After defeating Silva and Hunt, I tried again to spawn an AI, this time Bente Jorgensen, but any time I've tried to spawn in an AI since the time I hit the limit, the game just crashes immediately after the ship hits the water.

    Has anyone else encountered this issue, and is there a fix? I would really like to invite some new friends to the neighborhood.

    submitted by /u/M3TALL1K
    [link] [comments]

    Can't you build extensions to the regional government building (the small palace)?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    It's not showing me the modul building option that the real palace has

    submitted by /u/larsK75
    [link] [comments]

    Any Trade Union/Town Hall mods?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    I found an archived thread about this and i attempted to follow the instructions but it doesn't seem to be working.

    Anyone have any trade union/town hall mods that increase the number of item slots?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/NORDIC_CKS
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment