• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 15, 2020

    Anno Just became a dad...

    Anno Just became a dad...


    Just became a dad...

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    So yesterday me and my wife got our first child. Our son born on the 14th of april.

    In Europe thats 14-04 ---> 1404.

    One of my favorite games is anno 1404, just had to leave that here. :)

    p.s. rip time for gaming.

    submitted by /u/Odysseus1987
    [link] [comments]

    My boys are having a great time!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Anno 2070 version number problem

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Endless Need for Coal in Arctic

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    I'm getting really annoyed with the Arctic! I can't seem to keep their endless need for coal supplied! I have seven islands settled there - three airship ones, two small islands, and two larger islands. The islands I can reach by boat aren't too big a problem, because I can build enough depots so that they have a lot on hand. I've upgraded my airship bases so those islands have a storage of 250. Is that the max for airship islands?

    I have 4 airships on trade routes to constantly bring coal to the airship islands. I also supplement with manual shipments by boat to my main island, then manually airship it to those islands, but it seems they just burn through it faster than I can bring it in! It seems I'm constantly having the voiceover guy tell me those inhabitants are miserable.

    submitted by /u/bearcatnat
    [link] [comments]

    Happy ANNO day!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    Balance is stuck at 999,999,999 what's up with that?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    So I became a billionaire several hundred hours ago & it read 1,000,000,000 (or what ever it is) My income just went over 400,000,000 yesterday & I went over 500k for population. But now my balance stays at 999,999,999. Once in a while it will flash the one billion mark, but then drop. It's no big deal but hey, a buck is a buck. I am the only player, no shared shares. No huge purchase routes.

    submitted by /u/HoochieMAlou
    [link] [comments]

    Crash when having Firefox open

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    I have crashes all the time and sometimes can't even load my Save without crashing.

    I narrowed it down to Firefox. When I close Firefox, everything is fine. But as soon as I open it, Anno shows strange behavior. Especially when there is a video playing. Often times Anno crashes instantly, as soon as I play a Youtube video.

    I tried to deactivate the Hardware-Decoding in Firefox, but it sstill crashes.

    Switching to DirectX11 also does not help. GPU Drivers are up to date.

    Does anyone have a hint, what I could change? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/AtticJest0r
    [link] [comments]

    Where to find the main theme of the Arctic?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    The music is great and fits the Arctic frontier theme pretty well. I looked into the soundtrack folder of the game, but can't find it.

    submitted by /u/verbotenh
    [link] [comments]

    [Mod] Spice it up 2.8.1

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    As promised we will keep the Collection Updated and provide Bugfixes asap, so here we go again with Update 2.8.1.

    [Addon] Harborlife

    • Building Unlocks got some technical cleanup.
    • South American Marketplace now shows the correct goods.
    • South American Harbor Cities are unlocked with 300 Obreros instead of 600.
    • A bug was fixed that permanently locked Townhalls for every player. Now get out there and push Residences to their limits!

    [Gameplay] Charter Clippers

    • A bug was fixed that caused Chartered Ships to be named "Clipper" even though the mod was deactivated

    [Gameplay] Oil Pier

    • A bug was fixed that caused game crashes upon selection of an Oil Tanker right next to the Oil Pier
    • Correctly stores and trades Oil again

    [Gameplay] Cargolimits

    • Got some technical Cleanup

    And that's all for this time :)

    ___________________________ Credits _____________________________________

    Modders:

    Translators:

    • Gotxiko (Spanish Translation)
    • u/khioElmdorh (French Translation)
    • u/xenonisbad (Polish Translation)
    • MaxCheng95 (Traditional Chinese Translation)
    • coralfox (Simplified Chinese Translation for Update 2.6)
    • u/997962520 (Simplified Chinese Translation for Update 2.7)
    • NikMsk_SPA_M_97 (Russian Translation)
    • OSFox (Russian Translation)
    • SilentRiver (Korean Translation)

    Downloads and Links:

    Modloader: https://github.com/xforce/anno1800-mod-loader/releases

    Spice it up 2.8: Mega or Nexusmods

    A Simple Modmanager: Mega - (Java Runtime needs to be installed.) You just simply have to place it in your Anno 1800 Directory and then doubleclick to start. Supports German and English Language.

    Discord: https://discord.gg/FRTuU3q

    Also Remember to remove all the Mods from previous updates!

    submitted by /u/taubenangriff
    [link] [comments]

    Seats of Power created a new issue; Trade Union puzzles

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    Campaign Crashes and What Now?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    In my campaign I fought the pyro fleet and destroyed them, but in the ensuing cutscene on bright sands my game crashes on every attempt.(Potato computer, I'm on medium settings.) Is there much more after that? Or is my campaign basically over and I can do sandbox now? I'm fine with starting over, I kinda butchered all my chains and islands to finish the campaign quickly. Thinking of doing a sandbox with the anarchist guy so I can explore his content without campaign problems. Should I start with mods too? I've been eyeballing spice it up pretty hard.

    submitted by /u/CrzdHaloman
    [link] [comments]

    Bug in Chapter 4 prosecution ? Ship of the Queen disappeared *SPOIL*

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    Hi everybody,

    I think I'm facing a bug. In the chapter 4, I have to get the court summons at the queen's ship, I passed close to the ship and refused the quest multiple times because I wanted to continue develop my town. I did some other extra quests and now the ship of the queen disappered. Only one ship of the queen is remaining but with the item. In the quest window, next to the question description I have only a grey square.

    Here is a screenshot : https://ibb.co/xHdNqjL

    Could somebody help me with that ?

    submitted by /u/ced236
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment