• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 22, 2020

    Anno Building the world's fair for the first time!

    Anno Building the world's fair for the first time!


    Building the world's fair for the first time!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    Does anyone one else like to give the New World islands the same beautification as the Old World?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 01:11 AM PDT

    This butcher is from the future

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    God bless harbor mods

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    Somehow christmas event turned on in my games

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 05:47 AM PDT

    My Crown Falls project. Currently at 30k farmers.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    I got the Sceptre and put it on display! (I want more gold roof museum exhibits...)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    I really love you can play other Anno's soundtracks in the game.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 04:01 AM PDT

    anno 1404 multiplayer local network

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    I want to play the multiplayer from anno 1404, on my local network with 3 different computers.

    I have installed the Venice add-on on all computers.

    It has worked 1 time, just after the installation of my second pc. But now it doesn't work anymore.

    When I create a new session on any computer, the other computers aren't able to find that session.

    I have tried different things, but can't solve it.

    For example, I have disabled the local Windows defender firewall on all computers.

    Who can help me?

    submitted by /u/PoPol2580
    [link] [comments]

    Questions from a potential new player

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 04:13 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I've never played any of the titles in the Anno series but am considering it and had a few questions for more experienced players. Is the 1800 version the best to start with? How replayable is the game after finishing a few cities? Does it get a bit boring or you find it remains an appealing game? How does it compare to other city builders like Cities: Skylines?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/je116
    [link] [comments]

    An album of my 200+ hours Crown Falls. Enjoy!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    Calculating correct amount of building

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    When we went with our multiplayer game (Anno 1800) closer to late game and scaling up productions, we always had to keep track of the correct ration when using production increasing items and electricity for some buildings of the productions.

    To ease this procedure i created a small project which allows to automatically get the number of buildings you need for the product chain. As a requirement all buildings of the same type should have the same productivity or simply use the mean value.

    As a small downside the product names are currently only available in German as this idea is still in development. (adding another languages would be quite easy)

    Here is the link to the repository: Repository

    What do you think of the idea? Don't be to harsh with my first reddit post ;)

    Have a nice day while enjoy playing Anno :)

    submitted by /u/ThePero
    [link] [comments]

    Towers/additional buildings

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    One of the few things that bug me about this game is the lack of buildings to close up the epoch. With the investors, we go all the way up to, maybe even into the roaring twenties. So a "futuristic" monument would have been nice.

    I was hoping for a skyscraper like the [Chrysler building](https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/76/Chrysler_Building_by_David_Shankbone_Retouched.jpg) to close this game, as I think it would be really fitting. Feeling like it would fit perfectly with all the late inventions like gas-/oil-power, and all the cars going around. As well, I was hoping for a tower-module for the palace, so you could rebuild historical structures like the [Palace of Westminster](https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2d/Palace_of_Westminster_eye.jpg). Maybe this gives the devs some idea. Just a small thing that felt like it's missing for representing this epoch.

    submitted by /u/last_laugh13
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 - get other islands

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    I'm a beginner in Anno 1800, just started last month. After completing the campaign on different difficulty setting 3 or 4 times, but getting stuck on rebuilding Bright Sands, I decided to go for a Sandbox game. I don't care about pirates or war, so I set the settings to not have pirates, and only have peaceful AI's (Princess Qing, Jorgensen and Willy Wobbly or what's-his-name). Thinking that I was obliged to choose three...

    During the campaigns, I noticed the advantage of having several islands for both resources and population growth. So in my current game I got 4 islands on each the Old World, Cape Trelawney and The Arctic, and 3 in the New World. Covering all resources I need, and with what I thought was enough room.

    This seems to be a problem now. My islands are not enough, I need more to be able to sustain my investors (and get more; I only have 4,000 now but I need 5,000 to do a small exhibition in the World Fair)...

    I tried buying myself a way into other islands, but you can only buy one share every 10 minutes. By the time I can buy a second one, the AI has bought the first one back off me (something I don't have a choice in, they just buy it without asking).

    I also tried making a war fleet, but as my game settings are "easy" and I am peaceful with everyone, I can't attack any harbours. I can sail to them, but not attack.

    Is there any way to obtain one or more of the other islands? Do I need to declare war before being able to attack? Or is attacking not possible in easy setting? Can I temporarily change the settings?

    After almost 200 game hours, completing the botanical items except 2, and obtaining about 80% of all museum and zoo items after going on a gazillion quests and spending millions buying them, I really don't want to start a new game...

    submitted by /u/fluffytom82
    [link] [comments]

    Can you still get old seeds?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    I haven't played the game in quite a while. I updated the game tonight but I found out that I can't get the old seeds once again. I made a post a while ago and someone told me about a mod that would help me recover old seeds (this). Was wondering if this still exists because I want to play on the 8295 seed still, unless there's a similar seed with large islands and good spawns.
    Thank you for your time.

    submitted by /u/sejtan
    [link] [comments]

    Play Anno 1404 or 1701 on a Mac?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how to do this? I play Anno 1800 through NVIDIA GeForce NOW but these two games aren't available.

    I purchased these two games (PC) and tried 'Crossover' but that didn't work. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/blinghurst7
    [link] [comments]

    I'm lost

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    So, I've been trying to setup a central distribution island. My raw materials go there, they send back processed goods, and everyone is happy. Because I'm an idiot with trade routes, I've been testing the system with one island. One island is currently producing its own work clothes. Before I started the central production island, it had enough sheep farms and enough knitters to produce its own work clothes. My test was to take one clipper, and begin to shift the work clothes production from the worker island to the production island. Four slots of complete work clothes, discarding anything at its destination that wasn't needed. For the record, I need 12 knitters for this island. The first seven were fine. I watched the trading ship and the warehouse, and everything remained stable. I've just done number eight, and now my work clothes are one red arrow down. What am I missing? There are no other trade routes with either colony. My one clipper is not full up on work clothes, but the islands are close enough that it shouldn't matter. What am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/Marc20199012
    [link] [comments]

    I’m having trouble unlocking the hedge and topiary pathway ornaments. When I receive the blueprints from quests or the World’s Fair rewards, they never show up as in my warehouse or in the build menu. I have not been able to build a single one of them to date.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment