• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 23, 2020

    Anno TIL you can copy several objects at once

    Anno TIL you can copy several objects at once


    TIL you can copy several objects at once

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 02:24 AM PDT

    The wheels of heavy industry sure do look amazing

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    Building the World's Fair in Minecraft

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    Annoyed

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    Sick of not being notified of this until after buildings start collapsing!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    CO-OP game that ended up being too easy (3 medium all on their own team)

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    I setup a CO-OP game on largest size, easy settings, plenty of res - map with friend against 3 computers all set to medium all on different teams. Long story short, we ended up overpowering all of them and kicking them off their islands 1 by 1. Too easy. What is a good map type and balance to play against CPU players? Putting CPU on teams? 2 medium and 1 hard? On a 1 to 10 we are probably a 5.5 or 6. for skill level. Thanks for any suggestions.

    submitted by /u/HigherFunctioning
    [link] [comments]

    How so i see trade route profits?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    I've checked on youtube tutorials and here on reddit, but either i'm extremely stupid, or the interface has been changed since these guides were created.

    I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to see how much profit i have made from trade routes. All i can see is the goods that were sold.

    Here's how it looks for me: https://i.imgur.com/nSiBWju.png

    And here's how it looks according to everyone else: https://i.imgur.com/0J2zZMn.jpg

    submitted by /u/morxy49
    [link] [comments]

    Perambulator achievement (botanica).

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    Hello. I'm not sure what to do with this one. Descriptions says - Perambulator - Build all the botanical ornaments in any Cultural Building.

    I dont understand this. I have for example botanical garden with all the flowers and trees equiped + the music pavilion (why it does not count)? What do they mean by that? I tried to build also the "ornaments" from culture menu (trees, fountains etc.) nothing and I also dont understand how I could use these in Cultural building... Really confused. Thanks for any helpful advice.

    submitted by /u/BattleOverlord
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 keeps crashing

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, until now I was rather satisfied with this game. 1 year after steam preorder (steam version), I had only few crashes so far. But now it crashes often in game. Even worse, it keeps crashing at the same point : when I'm loading my save, it crashes 20 seconds later, no matter what I'm doing or where I'm looking.

    It happened few minutes earlier in game when I tried to attack an island. Non stop crashes. So I delayed my attack by few minutes and it worked nice. Now it's happening again and I'm clueless if it's something I can fix or not. I tried to reduce all graphics to their lowest but no changes. I can have a solid 60 fps but all of sudden, it stutters hard and crash.

    My PC is up to date and so is my GPU driver.

    submitted by /u/Korlek
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry for absolutely awful photo, first time anno player. Is there any way I can remove this map from the UI without removing anything else?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    Sorry for absolutely awful photo, first time anno player. Is there any way I can remove this map from the UI without removing anything else?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    Any plans to bring this game to steam?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    I know it currently an epic store exclusive* but is there any plan to bring it back to steam? The second it is I plan on buying the game and all expansions but for now I'm stuck with just having to play a pirated copy.

    submitted by /u/Unitzzz
    [link] [comments]

    Does Anyone know how to fix this? I am stuck here because I could not find the Nadasky's Journal. I finished the previous mission and I was focusing on something else, when I ready and continue the mission, I could not find it, all the ports and ships, nowhere. ??

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    Standard or Complete edition?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    Humblebundle has Anno on sale and I'm gonna pick it it up before it's over. My dilemma is whether or not the DLC is worth buying as well or if the standard edition is enough? Does anyone have any experience with that? I know they are both on sale, but I'd rather not spend the extra money if I don't have to right now.

    submitted by /u/ChillinFallin
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 chrashes/freezes in game

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    Hey folks. Everytime I load up my save, it's crashing at the same time. Older saves seem to run fine, so my guess is that something is happening, that the pc/game cannot handle. I load the save, wait a bit and it just crashes, no matter what I do ingame. When I load an older save, it takes until i reach the point of my newest save, then also crashes.

    What I have tried:
    -I followed the support guideline of the german ubisoft site (update graphic drivers, running as admin, check gamefiles, update uplay)
    -Dx12 (I run Dx11 normally)
    -set back my ram to 3200CL16(stock speed), had it running on 3600CL18 (everything else is stock, no OC)
    -restarted PC (multiple times!!)

    My system: AMD 3600
    B450 Tomahawk max
    Ripjaws V 2x8GB DDR4-3200
    AMD 280x
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    AMD Driver version: 20.2.2 & 20.4.1
    Game is bought on Steam

    I have been playing before with older pc parts and progressed further into the game than now. So I don't think it's performance issues, I have now bought the season pass 1 tho and was playing it in offline sandbox. Currently I am completely clueless what to do to get the game working again. There aren't much information when googling about the game chrashing/freezing, other than older issues that seem to be fixed already. On Ubisoft side, there is the live chat support, which also seems to be the only support option available, but does not work currently.
    What can I do to fix this problem?

    submitted by /u/Supertoasti
    [link] [comments]

    Snow and Christmas Marketplace sicne today (Anno 1800)

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Since today in Anno 1800 it is snowing and the marketplace has a christmas skin. Why? And how can I turn it off? It sucks and my game is lagging because of it.

    submitted by /u/Flying_Clutchman
    [link] [comments]

    Why does the new world not have commuter piers?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    Especially with the limited space on these islands, we always need to get multiple islands in the new world i find it crazy that we have to build a colony on each island. Is this an oversight by the devs?

    submitted by /u/1ButtonDash
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment