• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 21, 2020

    Anno My Crown Falls botanical garden with plenty of room to expand! Never got enough influence...

    Anno My Crown Falls botanical garden with plenty of room to expand! Never got enough influence...


    My Crown Falls botanical garden with plenty of room to expand! Never got enough influence...

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 12:03 AM PDT

    The night falls over Sweethall

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    Sooo I tried the famous Spice it up mod and made a water village embryo, didn't expect the random sunken houses but hey

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    Hot potato!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    My super happy investor city (not as big as I was expecting)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    Harbourmaster's Office No Available Items

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    This seems to happen with the Trade Union for me as well.

    I have items stored in warehouses. I placed these two buildings within range of other buildings...i.e., fishery, etc.

    I cannot select any items however.

    submitted by /u/succeededcoma
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a limit to how many oil refineries I can place in both old + new world?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    I have one oil refinery on my old world island.

    One on my new world island.

    Now when I'm trying to place oil refineries on another new world island it's just putting down blueprints and not letting me construct them.

    Please help.

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/Fade-Into-You
    [link] [comments]

    Where should I look for the latest MOD?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 04:01 AM PDT

    Many of nexusmods' MODs have been invalidated

    I want the MOD of Increased Production and Enhancements, but this MOD is no longer available after the game update 7.0

    submitted by /u/DanDingDeAguan
    [link] [comments]

    Bug Arthus Gasparov Quest

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 03:18 AM PDT

    In my campaign is I am trying to make friends with Arthur Gasparov. But there is a pick up quest where you need to get a castaway from some where. Only that gastaway is in a place where you cant reach him. You can see the place in the screenshot link below

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2069039708

    Either Archibald has some secret bunker under his town where he hides people, but I think this is a bug.

    Also, but I am not entirely sure this is also a bug, because I could reach them when rearranging my ship, but here is another one

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2069039756

    Maybe I did something wrong in both quest' and this is just how its supposed to go, but I think this is a bug in the game.

    Arthur got mad at me eventually

    submitted by /u/Tummerd
    [link] [comments]

    Modding help please :)

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    I have 250 hours of gameplay with no mods and now I am ready to mod. I need help though. I downloaded 'mod loader' from github. I want to use nexus mods, do I just put nexus mods in my mods folder or do I need a mod loader from nexus?

    Edit: https://i.imgur.com/fgeeuq8.jpg I have made it this far now, do i need to unzip and then I'm good to go?

    submitted by /u/fuckfrankieoliver
    [link] [comments]

    Messing with friends?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 01:27 AM PDT

    I am playing with 2 friends in Sandbox and want to spice things up.

    I already hosted a fightclub where each of us could bring a champion and fight to death.

    My question: there is a Ship Item called "Letter of Marquise" which grants you 20 min of being in pirate mode for this one Ship and allowing you to attack non hostile players.

    Will my friends still notice that it is my Ship or will they see it as a pirate Ship? I want to mess with them without declaring war.

    submitted by /u/Tittie_Twister
    [link] [comments]

    How is the economy score calculated on the diplomacy screen?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    As it says above! Does anyone know how the economy score/rating on the diplomacy is calculated? In my current save i've just gone to war with one of the NPCs. Before the war I had an economy which was 2 points lower than the AI. After taking about 10 islands off it my score was still 2 points lower. How does that even work? I can't be 100% sure but i'm sure both our scores dropped equally... Seems bizarre to me...

    submitted by /u/JRW1611
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot figure out how to build a Brick Factory

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    I have been looking at production chain descriptions, and it seems like the only prerequisite to a Brick Factory is a Clay Pit.

    I have a Clay Pit but I dont see any option to build a Brick Factory. I know this is probably a dumb question, but what am I missing here?

    submitted by /u/succeededcoma
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment