• Breaking News

    Monday, April 20, 2020

    Anno My city is finally starting to prosper!

    Anno My city is finally starting to prosper!


    My city is finally starting to prosper!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    The most intense 2 mins of Anno. It was my friends first time ever in the new world. We both suck at this game...

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 02:40 AM PDT

    Detailed and somewhat historically accurate industrial era harbor

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    Cheap apartments for sale! A unique view of the cities wondrous er...clay pits...

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    Attractiveness for Elise "The nose"

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    If I equip Elise the nose in a trade union, the tourism pool changes. Do I still need to get to 1750-6700 attractiveness to get legendaries or is it enough to just keep her slotted?

    submitted by /u/TheRickinger
    [link] [comments]

    I receive the invitations from my mate but when i click on them nothing happenes, i have connection to the internet and i have installed the latest patch, we both have this problem since seat of power was released

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Anno combat system was meh in 1404 and now it's even worse?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    Am I the only one that actually liked the 1404 combat system and would rather see it improved and changed rather then removed? I feel like capturing whole island by just destroying their harbors is kinda lackluster and even though 1404 combat was kinda clunky, it required some effort and it actually felt good when capturing islands, while in 1800 its kinda meh, send ships, sink ships, bomb the harbor aaaaand you're done. I know this game is mostly economic strategy not a classic RTS but I just think we'd be better off with worse functioning, more complex system rather then with one that is just effortless and boring.

    submitted by /u/HerrHebel
    [link] [comments]

    Need help or advise spectacled bear and albino fennek

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    I am in absolute endgame completed zoo and botanic garden. Got every other animal 30 times (no cap) but I am tryharding for these two animals (i wanna pet them). Looked it up in the Assetviewer and there should be a 4 % chance to get them on zoological missions but sadly i only end up finding these spe*m whales.
    Playing without any mods btw
    and did around 500 missions without any luck
    Does anybody know any possible reason ?
    Does anything controllable influence these missions?
    Help me pls i am drowning in white sharks and dolphins

    submitted by /u/Benizn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment