• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 19, 2020

    Anno My best looking city so far :3

    Anno My best looking city so far :3


    My best looking city so far :3

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 03:03 AM PDT

    Best place for a market?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 02:40 AM PDT

    Jörg appreciation post: how to produce gold in the old world: Jörg, around 4 gold a minute alone on this island, the mines are running on over 500%, you dont even need additional oil because of Jörg

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 02:46 AM PDT

    I've updated this handy quick-reference chart for Anno 1800 production chains. I'm not the original creator, but it was so clean and useful that I've been using it for many months.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    Three cheers for Kerry Shale!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    I just wanted to give a quick shoutout to Anno voice actor Kerry Shale.

    Yesterday I started playing Sherlock Holmes, Crime and Punishment. It's a great mystery/investigation game, but I couldn't help but notice the voice of Holmes sounded very familiar. Then it struck me: It's Kerry Shale! The voice Eli Bleakworth in Anno 1800!

    But to my surprise, I can't find any proof that he actually is the voice of Bleakworth, because in the credits he's the voice of Sir Archibald Blake! Eli Bleakworth isn't even listed, but that is unmistakably the same person. He did both roles!

    Knowing this, I have even more respect for the man. He does a number of accents and voices a la Sherlock in the game, but knowing he managed to voice two incredibly distinct characters in Anno 1800 takes the cake, and given how much work he's done in film and TV I'm shocked I didn't know about him sooner!

    Check out some of his other work on Youtube: https://youtu.be/-COwBLMA0II

    submitted by /u/Valerie_Monroe
    [link] [comments]

    Overwhelmed by DLC's (new player), what to do in campaign?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    Hi, new to the subreddit, new to 1800, not new to Anno.

    There's so much going on in the DLC's I don't know what to do or what should I even focus on. 12 hours in I barely got anything done, everything's on fire, and some dude wants a soggy printer. Would you guys be able to recommend what DLC's I should ignore/turn off? I've decided to start over.

    I just feel like I have to do everything and it actually stresses me out.

    submitted by /u/Godcracker
    [link] [comments]

    My zoo layout.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    I can’t conquer an Island?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    So this is the third time I tried to conquer an island of the enemy, and then it gives me the menu so I can choose to conquer or take shares, I select the conquer option and then it goes to the Temporary Ceasefire, after that time it goes back to normal and war stars again. How to actually take over the island?

    And yes, I already took over the island with shares and paid 500.000 for it and nothing happend, so I wasted money and ships!

    So how to actually conquer an Island or is this a bug?

    submitted by /u/YNiekAC
    [link] [comments]

    Finally finished decorating Crown Falls! It's at the Exquisite Attractiveness level. Now I have to supply the island with enough goods to reach the Investor tier.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    Audio

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Hi all!

    I have a question concerning the audio that is playing in the background. For me, there are only 1 or 2 that play in the background in the Old World, after the next in line starts playing, is plays for like 5 seconds before stopping and the first one start playing again.

    I know there are issues with the audio, but is there already a way to fix it? Or do the devs yet have to find the bug what is causing it and fixing it?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Tummerd
    [link] [comments]

    It's possible to play the without the Old World?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    I unlocked Crown Falls for the first time. It's possible to delete all my cities in the Old World and mainten only Cape Trelawney and New World? There are any cons?

    submitted by /u/dankusnher
    [link] [comments]

    Relics and animals?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    So i've spent quite some time with the game, finished the campaign etc, and then went to sandbox in order to just build and make nice cities. Im also taking the time to try and complete all collections. The botanical garden ones were relatively easy. However, i'm missing like one third of the relics and animals and no new ones are appearing in expeditions or sunken treasures (using the maps Nate sells), and after maybe ten expositions (with 4 relics each thanks to the Seat of Power) I got just ONE new relic.

    Am i missing something? Do they become even more rare as you come close to completion?

    submitted by /u/Frartiles
    [link] [comments]

    Moving multiple buildings at once anno 1800

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 02:46 AM PDT

    Does anyknow knows how to move a few building at one go instead of doing it one by one?

    submitted by /u/johnny0tann
    [link] [comments]

    Where to get Anno 1800 complete edition cheapest?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    Hello, I've been looking into this game for some time and it really looks interesting as I really like strategy games and building empires( I have hundred of hours on civ v, I like replayability a lot) but I can't afford to spend 100 euros, that s like half of minimal wage in my country so i've been looking around and I wanted to ask: Where could I get anno 1800 complete edition the cheapest way possible? i've seen on humble its 60 euros and third party cd key sellers is like 50 euros, that is with both season pass 1 & 2, is there any other cheaper way to buy this game? was it ever cheaper than this? But before buying the game I have some other questions as well, if you could answer them I would be grateful:

    -are the dlcs worth it? I heard they are linear and only help the player, making the AI lag behind you in progress and resources.

    -how much replayability does this game have? is it one of those games that every time you hit new game you never get same situation or is it one of the games that once you played there is no point in playing it again?

    -will this game have a 3rd year season pass?

    submitted by /u/Stavrous
    [link] [comments]

    Dynamedion - Ibarra FoxCom (Track 03) [Anno 2205 OST]

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    Item that can increase range for a trade union?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    Was hoping you could help me with an item question :)

    Is there any item that can increase the range radius of a trade union?

    submitted by /u/stjernerev
    [link] [comments]

    Easter Egg

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    Multiplayer solo progress lost

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 12:46 AM PDT

    So I (guest) am playing multiplayer with my friend (host) and he left the game today for about 3 hours. While he was gone I loaded the game and continued to play without him for those 3 hours. Now when he came back and invited me I lost all that progress.

    Can somebody please explain what is going on because this doesn't make any sense to me? I want to be able to play while he is having a lunch/walking the dog/cooking, you know, normal every day stuff.

    submitted by /u/konjino78
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way we can see how many ships we have?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    Can anyone with a i7-8750H GTX1050Ti combo weigh in on their settings and fps?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    I just got the game but I'm getting pretty bad frame drops on medium even though my CPU and GPU temps are doing fine.

    submitted by /u/bensow
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment