• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 18, 2020

    Anno Does anyone else build their city with distinct "districts" like this? I move residences from one to the other in order to upgrade them through the chain. It's weird but I like having this level of control.

    Anno Does anyone else build their city with distinct "districts" like this? I move residences from one to the other in order to upgrade them through the chain. It's weird but I like having this level of control.


    Does anyone else build their city with distinct "districts" like this? I move residences from one to the other in order to upgrade them through the chain. It's weird but I like having this level of control.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    The uncle

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 03:35 AM PDT

    No one Not a single soul Someone random harbor boi for the 100000time:

    SO GOOD TO SEE YOU UNCLE

    submitted by /u/dr_nope_dope
    [link] [comments]

    La Corona got me

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    How Kids Be Feeling With Schools Opening Up Again Now

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    Auto-rotation on Engineer houses new feature/bug

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    I know the 7.0 update included "Improved automatic rotation for the residence buildings of engineers and artisans so that they connect better with each other when placing them." Now when you start lining them up, they snap to different models and orientations so they fit together better - great for someone who doesn't spend the time to change them manually. But I like to change them manually for optimal aesthetics.

    I'm having a bug now where under certain conditions I can't rotate or even change the models of my engineer houses. I can rotate and change most of them okay, but then I'll encounter one that breaks the game; I'll go and try to rotate a house and it snaps back to its original position, and from that point forward I can't rotate or change the model on any residences until I close and relaunch the game. Shift+V starts to toggle between blueprint/non-blueprint building placement instead of changing residence models.

    Please can we have a menu option to toggle on or off the auto-rotation for the residences? I would infinitely rather place them myself.

    submitted by /u/oksharkchef
    [link] [comments]

    Me and the boys pirate hunting

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    Hey Anne, you need some SOTLs?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    Performance on low end machines

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    I'm interested in how well the new Anno 1800 runs on an older machine? How are the experiences? I'm running an AMD-FX-6300 Six Core/8gb DDR3 with a RX560 4gb Anyone out here using lower end configs? Do you get stable gameplay? Any tips on fps or in general for tweaking?

    submitted by /u/deathbringer949
    [link] [comments]

    Are the game breaking bugs fixed?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    so tried the game during the one month uplay trial and encountered several bugs the worst of which blocked me from finishing the game (enemy ships never spawned) have they been fixing the bugs? how is the current state of the game?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/BollREEE
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 on iPad

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    Discard cargo bug

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 03:23 AM PDT

    I was hoping you could help me with this.

    All my trade routes I cannot use the functions "Wait for Goods", "Discard Cargo" or "Wait to Unload". I click the button and nothing happens. Before i had a red circle indicating that the route is discarding cargo or otherwise. Now nothing happens.. Any solutions to this?

    submitted by /u/stjernerev
    [link] [comments]

    WHAT IS HAPPENING

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:49 AM PDT

    Returning to Anno

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    Morning all,

    I was mad into anno a year ago, but stopped playing for what ever reason. I managed to hit engineers but could never optimise my supply routes so I could never sustain more than a handful, let alone reach investors.

    So much has been added to the have recently, just wondering if you know good places to start in terms of new stuff that's been added, as well as how to establish better supply routes from the new world?

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/_Percussion_
    [link] [comments]

    Expedition bug

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:52 AM PDT

    Since the last update, my expeditions have all been returning in advance whereas I told them to keep going. At first I thought I was making a mistake but it's really a thing.

    Did you guys encounter any of that?

    submitted by /u/Bonsai1000
    [link] [comments]

    Am I stupid or is this the Max Design Logo?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    [BUG] Trade route buttons not working when playing with DX12

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 11:43 PM PDT

    Hello!

    Here is the video demonstrating it. I have read somewhere that loading a different save after the first load fixes it but it doesn't.

    https://youtu.be/I2JkRg-XsiY

    I checked in DX 12, (separate load too) the buttons aren't activated. Same game I change settings to DX11 and the buttons are activated (note orange circle around the buttons). This existed even before the 7.2 Patch.

    I have checked/rechecked multiple times and its the same result. DX11 buttons turn orange, DX12 no change how many times you click.

    PC Specs: i7 2600K, GTX970, 16GB RAM, WIN10 x64

    Forum post for reference

    submitted by /u/tHeSiD
    [link] [comments]

    Constant Crash since the Palace update

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    I just don't know what to do anymore. I have constant crash back to desktop with no error message. Just a tiny freeze and then desktop.

    Sometime it didn't happen for hours, sometime several time in 1 hour. I somehow managed to get a 33hours (in game) game, but now, it just keep crashing over and over around the same spot.

    Tried several thing : _ different rollback to different save _no cloud saving _reinstalling the game _reinstalling uplay _repairing the game _with or without mod _ Admin launch and without _ Offline uplay _ Not having anything running in background

    Nothing worked. Before the Palace, my game rarely crashed, but now I can't play anymore. Today update since to have done more wrong than good since my save is unplayable from any save I load.

    Help me :(

    submitted by /u/Deria76
    [link] [comments]

    Second Island / Trading Posts

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    So I love the Anno series but, I freely admit I am also not very good at these games. Couple of questions for you veterans out there:

    --When you build a second island do you need to fully upgrade the population on that island as well to unlock buildings? For instance, I need to start producing Red Peppers but my main island does not have that fertility. Do I now need to build my second island up to Artisans to get Red Peppers?

    --Trading Routes. Is there an easy way to see or balance my trading routes so all islands are getting the needed supplies without depriving them from each other? Using my example above if I have two islands of Artisians, ensuring both islands needs are met without constantly going out of stock on the main island producing goods.

    submitted by /u/Knight_Smite
    [link] [comments]

    Annoversary Twitch Drops and Imperial Pack not appearing at all

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    Whenever I try to create a new game, I never get the option to enable the Imperial Pack ship and train skins. Also, the twitch drops never appear in the ornaments tab of the build menu.

    Not sure if it shows up for anyone else, but the Additional DLC menu on the startup screen only shows the Season 1 and 2 Passes which I own, and the Anarchist and Holiday DLC which I don't own.

    I've restarted the game client and UPlay launcher multiple times as well as my PC. Anyone else experiencing this issue and know of any fix? Already contacted support but still waiting on a reply.

    submitted by /u/Xenzoro
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment