• Breaking News

    Friday, April 17, 2020

    Anno /r/anno Questions Thread – April 17, 2020

    Anno /r/anno Questions Thread – April 17, 2020


    /r/anno Questions Thread – April 17, 2020

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    Hi /r/anno, welcome to our Weekly Questions thread!

    This is a place for you to ask questions and seek advice from other players. Additionally, if you'd like to share your knowledge and give tips to your fellow players, go ahead!

    Finally, have a look at the Community Resource Megathread!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Come visit the Imperial palace!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    Judgy game...

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    Hey guys so uhm I have uhm like a question for you! Does anyone else feel super judged by Anno's time messages or "warnings" that pop up? Yesterday I made it to 8 hours straight and it's like "Well done 8 hours" then the old man's voice says "Maybe you should have some thing to eat" then it's like "Go check on your Family"... I dunno about you guys but I feel judged 😂😂 I feel like there needs to be a quarantine option of no time lapse warnings. But that's just me 😂😂

    submitted by /u/LumpySnowman
    [link] [comments]

    Modding lost expedition Scraps

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    I am trying to add lost expedition scraps to Quamaq in the artic. I was able to add the scraps to the trader so it shows upp, but i'm not able to actualy by the item. Any idea on how to fix this, and maybe change the trade price att the same time? It works for the mod from spice it upp that ads gas to Quamaq but not when i use the same code with the item ID for lost expedition scrap.

    </ModOp>

    <ModOp Type="add" GUID='237' Path="/Values/Trader/Progression/EndGame/GoodsProduction">

    <Item>

    <Good>115980</Good>

    <ProductionPerMinute>0.5</ProductionPerMinute>

    </Item>

    </ModOp>

    <ModOp Type="add" GUID='237' Path="/Values/Trader/Progression/EndGame/OfferingGoods/Item/GoodSets">

    <Item>

    <Good>115980</Good>

    </Item>

    </ModOp>

    submitted by /u/TheUsernameIsTooLong
    [link] [comments]

    Trade Rights with AIs

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    I am currently playing sandbox with Princess Qing, Willie Wibblesock, and Beryl O' Mara for some time now. During the early phases of the game, I was constantly buying land stocks from them but I've stopped recently and they have gotten their lands back (with full control and income). I and them are on peace relationships and I have been trying but I can't seem to be on a trade agreement with them? Any tips?

    submitted by /u/nthnschllr
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding the statistic menu

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    Question regarding the statistic menu

    https://preview.redd.it/tn9utrp92et41.png?width=642&format=png&auto=webp&s=2a89f8d5c0c0e862ca916b9275eca2586500e4e4

    This is my statistics menu. As you see I need a bit more fish then I produce, according to the graph. But the numbers are both 4. Does that mean I am fine with 2 buildings? Or do I need 3 because I need slightly more fish then I produce?

    submitted by /u/iTz_Proph3t
    [link] [comments]

    So, Anno 1800 is dowloading a 1GB update.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 03:16 AM PDT

    But i havent see any new patch notes today, does anyone knows what is this patch?

    submitted by /u/magdakun
    [link] [comments]

    Trading post options unavailable since the update

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    [Update: managed to make it work again, see my comment.]

    Since the update I can't activate any of the trading post options in the Trade routes menu (e.g. Wait for goods or Dump Cargo). My old routes all work as intended, but I can't create a new one with any of these options activated; also can't modify existing ones to include these options. The buttons won't react at all.

    Has anyone else experienced this? Could someone confirm, or is it just my save?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/corvax_bramblez
    [link] [comments]

    Does the Old Map Seeds Mod still work where you can have the bigger Islands?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    I tried it using the Mod loader 7.7 but I'm not sure its working?

    submitted by /u/kensaundm31
    [link] [comments]

    Lag M/ Stuttering ...

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    Hey!

    Been a big fan of the Anno series in the past, but until 2 weeks ago, had never played anno 1800.

    Absolutely loving it, but now, with around 28 000 population, the game is stuttering incredibly hard; it takes ages to change continent; it's barely playable because I can't freely move around the map and my laptop is seriously overheating. I'm wondering if this is because I'm at (quite) a lot of population and it's too hard for my laptop to handle... However; the change seems to be very sudden.

    I've installed the game on my ssd and until yesterday, it loaded quite fast and played very smoothly. Is this because my population is too high and my laptop simply can't handle it anymore?

    According to Systemrequirementslab; I have all the minimum requirements and except for the RAM (I have two; recommended is four); I also meet all the recommended requirements.

    Can anyone help? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ThomYorkeRH
    [link] [comments]

    What is the checksum 9 meme ("the one true god of Anno") in the Anno 1800 credits about?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:42 AM PDT

    Crashing after update

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    Anno will not start. Freezes on the warning screen and stays there, have to reboot.

    submitted by /u/docrodg
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody know how to get to the Shipwreck?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:50 AM PDT

    Below 10 FPS in menu and in game after upgrading cpu and gpu to a much much faster system then I was running before, yet my old system ran the game fine. Game is now unplayable. Any one else with this issue?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    Question about Jean La Fortune and working conditions.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 03:26 AM PDT

    Hi, would Jean still get mad at you if you overwork production of goods that require no workers? I have a few mines that requires no workforce thanks to the trade union.

    submitted by /u/justinsy
    [link] [comments]

    Ships practicing social distancing

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    Anno 1800 - "Technicians" Theme

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Anno 1800 "Machinists" Theme

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    Oil trains are actively driving through empty stations?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    I uploaded some images of the train lines. Its skipping over the 1st and 2nd oil plants, but keeping the one at the end of the line full. All 5 trains are constantly running but only carrying just enough for that one plant it seems.

    Harbour

    First city plants

    End of the line

    Only carrying enough to top up the last plant

    submitted by /u/adoh2
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone actually bought an Extravaganza Steamer from the pirates?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    I'm not sure if it's bad RNG, but they only sell pirate-themed or porphyrian warships in my games... if the steamer has a "less than 1 percent" spawn-rate, so help me god.

    And no, I dont have Von Malching in my games, so i can't sink his fleet for drop Anna Union.

    submitted by /u/HeWhoLurksTooMuch
    [link] [comments]

    Supply and demand suggestion

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    I would love to see a more realistic supply and demand model. I have a tendency of producing way more goods than I need and maintaining huge stockpiles just as a buffer in case supply chains are cut for some reason... But in real life this would bring down the value of those goods. I think it would be a cool edition to see the supply directly effect how much money you get per citizen. Rather than light bulbs bringing in a consistent +28$ per engineer (Idk the exact number don't quote me) I would love to see a variable benefit based on supply and demand. This would mean if there aren't enough light bulbs for all citizens, the price should go up as supplies dwindle, and vice versa. The more unused goods you have the more the price falls. Thoughts about this?

    submitted by /u/Lexicalyolk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment