• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 25, 2020

    Anno Barcelona was planned by an Anno player

    Anno Barcelona was planned by an Anno player


    Barcelona was planned by an Anno player

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    Planning an exhibition is much easier when using a pub blueprint instead of an actual compound to bypass the need to adjust everything to everything

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    Logging near the edge of the island.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    The Anno History Collection is now available

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    So, that dude went to a zoo to draw a portrait of Old Nate. Interesting

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    How do I use the History Collection Soundtrack and Logo in Anno 1800?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    Hey!
    I bought the Anno History collection today and I have no idea how to use the Soundtrack or the logo in Anno 1800. Does anyone know how to do that?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/HerrSarkasmus
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1404 HE - 4k UI-Screenshots

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Anno 1404 History Edition first impressions

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    I installed the 1404 HE edition and started playing, I'm now an hour into a new continuous game and just wanted to share my first impressions.

    Graphics changes
    So far UI scaling looks very nice. I play on a 32" 1440p monitor and the interface scales perfectly so things are crisp and readable without getting too big. And if you're anything like you turned on Borderless Windowed mode right away since I can't play Anno 1404 without alt tabbing to my calculators and building layouts guideSs every 5 minutes.

    Save game backward compatibility
    I still had the old Anno 1404 installed through UPlay and it picked up my old save games right away and loaded em without any issues. I didn't even have to move them, apparently the game uses the same folder structure. Not only did it load my old save games but also my old Anno 1404 profile with it's achievements and unlocks.

    Multiplayer!
    I haven't tried a multiplayer game yet but the interface for it looks very straight forward. There's options to play over LAN, Online and a Quickmatch feature.

    No campaign mode
    The Anno 1404 HE seems to only have the scenarios from the Venice edition, the original campaign isn't included, or I can't find it.

    Gameplay changes
    The only one I can see so far is the drag and drop houses feature, which is great. Put down 20 houses with 2 clicks instead of 20. I wish they'd also introduced the copying of lay-outs but I guess that's asking too much.

    Map seeds
    I tried two different map seeds I used to like back in the day and they still seem good to me, so that might mean map seeds are the same as the original Anno 1404 Venice.

    These are my 2 cents, feel free to add your own.

    submitted by /u/Wardinary
    [link] [comments]

    Moonlit gates on the isle of Atlas.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 11:39 PM PDT

    Anno 1404 HE black screen

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    I've bought anno 1404 HE as soon as it came out. I previously had Anno 1404 golden edition installed. Everything worked jsut fine. Now that I run HE I get black screen and music is playing and cursor is there. How to fix this?

    Edit: Anno 1404 HE works just fine. Venice gets black screen.

    submitted by /u/Potato_Deity
    [link] [comments]

    What is wrong with my train tracks?!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    It looks exactly like anno 1800!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    History Edition games un-bundled

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    Is there any word on when the games will release seperately from the bundle (or if they actually will at all)? I've read the day I found the anouncement of the history edition, that one will be able to buy all seperately. However I have never found an official statement on anno union or from ubisoft or anybody that actually confirms it. Now that the collection is out and I seem unable to find the games sold seperately, has anybody some news on this?

    EDIT: Especially now that Ubisoft has removed the old games from the store just now

    EDIT2: yep, all games are available now. Patience pays off, I guess, but was quite difficult for me in this case

    submitted by /u/Feomathar_
    [link] [comments]

    Worth moving investors to bright sands?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    Newbie here, just finished the campaign and managed to build worlds fair on bright sands. Unfortunately all my investors are on the starting island (approx 5k or so). My question is: should I move them all over to Bright Sands? Feels like a massive chore to do that, reducing pop types in one and gradually building them up in the other location. What have others done? I'm trying to keep bright sands as my tourist island, so no pollution etc.

    submitted by /u/therealboicy
    [link] [comments]

    Dawn of a summer day

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    History Edition monument and emblems not available in Anno 1800?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    Has anyone been able to unlock the history edition monument and the emblems yet? It seems there are some emblems unlocked but not all, and the monument is nowhere to be seen...

    submitted by /u/Hindrik1997
    [link] [comments]

    New Petrópolis, where Pedro II of Brazil reigns

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    Anno HE

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    Does anyone know, when and where will it be possible to buy Anno 1404 HE and the price of it?

    submitted by /u/Potato_Deity
    [link] [comments]

    When will the history collection release?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    it's the 25th here in Australia and I'm curious when it's going to drop on Uplay

    submitted by /u/Malcolm_Turntables
    [link] [comments]

    Savegame Lost

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I've had issues running the game in the past days (DirectX errors) and was advised to create a new savegame and see if that works. So I started the campaign and created a new profile with the same name as my old one. No warning, nothing, profile created and the campaign started. I played for 5 minutes and the same error occurred and the game crashed.

    I managed to investigate further and found out that my GPU was just getting too hot. So I throttled it and the problem regarding crashes was solved.

    Now I wanted to load my old savegame and continue playing. But... I was no longer able to load my old savegames because the new profile has silently overwritten my old profile. My assumption: their names were identical. I cannot load my old savegames anymore and the cloud backup contains my new profile with an autosave of the campaign.

    When I click "Load Game" on my old savegame file nothing happens. Here's a screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/Dzb0Qrl

    I've contacted Ubisoft Support but they couldn't really help me and said that they will get back to me.. I shouldn't get my hopes up though. Maybe the internet knows if I can load a savegame that I no longer have a profile for? I don't mind using tools or editing files... I just want to continue building my city. It's a 200h+ savegame... so starting from scratch isn't an option for me.

    Thanks in advance for any advice! :)

    submitted by /u/Thomy13
    [link] [comments]

    Does the AI use trade routes for resources?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    Like are they necessary for the AI ? So I can destroy the trade routes and the AI will suffer?

    submitted by /u/Shrimpyboiii
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment