• Breaking News

    Friday, June 26, 2020

    Anno /r/anno Questions Thread – June 26, 2020

    Anno /r/anno Questions Thread – June 26, 2020


    /r/anno Questions Thread – June 26, 2020

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    Hi /r/anno, welcome to our Weekly Questions thread!

    This is a place for you to ask questions and seek advice from other players. Additionally, if you'd like to share your knowledge and give tips to your fellow players, go ahead!

    Finally, have a look at the Community Resource Megathread!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Farming Simulator 1800 - worth any money

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    Down by the river side

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 03:13 AM PDT

    1404 Megalopolis

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    Serious nostalgia moments going back to Anno 1602! The music and the gameplay brings back so many great memories as a kid!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    A moment of romance

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    Anno history collection possible bug for Anno 1800

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    So I bought the history collection and I downloaded all the games and launched them so I could get the logos for 1800 and so far the only company logo I got was the 1404 one. Has anyone else had this problem?

    submitted by /u/Tsar1915
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1404 HE Player scenario location

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    For the original Anno 1404 I knew the location for player scenarios was under c:/(name)/documents/anno1404/scenarios, but for the History Edition I can only find it in the Roaming folder, however creating a folder named Scenarios (or Scenario) and putting my own scenario in there doesn't get it to show up ingame under Player Scenarios.

    So the question is, where is the location to store player scenarios?

    submitted by /u/Yusifer
    [link] [comments]

    The truly privileged in New Albion

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    Continue or new savegame?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I'm returning from a break and struggling with the endgame.

    I can't remember the ratios of production and find it really hard to find all the information. I don't really know what I'm doing as I'm locked on prestige (?) so ships are limited. It's hard to reenact production and where goods go. The routes are overwhelming, can you recommend a naming sceme to keep track?

    For example I tried to provide jewelry and had to check every island if I already get pearls, just to find out I don't need it as there's a perk to provide it.

    Is there a shortcut to jump to a specific construction building if there already is one on the island?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Dunnowhatevernameman
    [link] [comments]

    What different housing layouts are there?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 03:41 AM PDT

    Mostly talking about house layout / district (public services don't really matter, I've got plenty of room here)

    What styles do you have?

    I've seen super squares (like 4x 9x9s ), 4x2s, 9x9-1 and 10x10. Getting tired of most of these. Need some pretty district, especially better if its good for New World and doesn't care about rivers.

    Also, do we get to use Bright Harvest stuff in new world? What other ornaments do you like?

    submitted by /u/semi_automatic_oboe
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for pvp duel experience

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 12:54 AM PDT

    I'm looking for a duel game experience in a more competive, snowbally way. is there an anno game that could give me that ? I feel like anno 2070 pvp is dead and I played 1404 some time ago.

    submitted by /u/aratros27
    [link] [comments]

    These fences are a joke

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    Easter egg within an Easter egg

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment