• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 21, 2020

    Anno One of your cities has become uglier

    Anno One of your cities has become uglier


    One of your cities has become uglier

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    I absolutely love how these new wall pieces can work in other parts of the city.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 03:49 AM PDT

    The suburbs of Crown Falls

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    Sheep and cattle pastures with silos layout

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    Money stuck at $999,999,936. Is this a bug?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    My anno 1800 game currency is stuck at 999,999,936 its not increasing. I tried buying some ships the money decreased then it increased back to the same amount and doesn't increase anymore. Is this the limit of money I can reach.

    submitted by /u/zzpaul--
    [link] [comments]

    If you have an island with no population, Riot flags can still appear on buildings

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if the season pass has ever gone on sale?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    title. :)

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/JoshuaRAWR
    [link] [comments]

    Can you do first person everywhere?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    It seems you can only go in first person on your own islands, which is a pity, I would have liked to stroll on Archibald's lovely Island!

    submitted by /u/PocusFR
    [link] [comments]

    Game automatically changes engineer/investor residences based on position?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 02:02 AM PDT

    I like to mix and mash residences a bit and get away from the usual grid layout with blocks, and I very clearly remember that about half a year ago, I could take the "corner residences" of engineers and investors, move them somewhere that's not a corner and they would retain their design. However, after I got back into the game about a week ago and bought all the current DLC, the game automatically adjusts any residences I place in orientation to the adjacent streets, and it's a huge pain in the ass to build aesthetically.

    Is there any way to turn this off, or is this just a bug?

    submitted by /u/JedWasTaken
    [link] [comments]

    Where did you say you come from?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    Strange that there are so few audio cues like that, and they get old very fast, while the rest of the game is so exquisitely crafted.

    Any possibility to disable them?

    submitted by /u/PocusFR
    [link] [comments]

    What do you do in mid/late game?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    I'm in the campaign on hardest difficulty. I currently have -2000 income with 50,000 coins(had 150,000 not long ago).

    The old lady is taking over about 1 AI island every 30 seconds.

    What do I do? I'm about 20 hours into the game, and would rather not restart.

    I'm not overproducing much. I use the production tab CONSTANTLY. Don't know what to do at this point. Game has gotten a lot less fun, I used to play like 6 hour sessions, and now I can't play more than 5 minutes without getting overwhelemed and exiting. So hard to constantly switch between all the maps.

    submitted by /u/getaroundbans4
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment