• Breaking News

    Monday, June 8, 2020

    Anno There are fields. Endless fields.

    Anno There are fields. Endless fields.


    There are fields. Endless fields.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    How's my silo sheep farm design? I like rectangles.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    So is there any way to actually speed up loading/unloading? I have multiple ships constantly waiting even though there aren't any ships being unloaded.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    My World's Fair in Crown Falls ��

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    Obtaining Items

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    I recently watched a video by /u/Takarazuka012 on his top 10 favorite items and how to get them. I've realized recently that my strategy for obtaining and using items is a little hap-hazard. I do 3-star rescue missions, try to beef up harbor visitor chances with harbormaster items, do all villager quests, check with NPC's periodically to see what they have. Then based on the collection of items I have at the time I rearrange my chains for what makes the most sense.

    There are certain items I would really like to have but I have no idea how the game awards these. In late-game when money is a non-issue (dice rolls) and maximum efficiency is required I would like to "hunt" certain items rather than just hoping they come to me.

    Is there a list similar to the Anno 1800 wiki which discusses where to obtain specific items instead of just the effects?

    submitted by /u/GerthQUAKE2
    [link] [comments]

    Coffee field layout

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    Coffee field layout

    I was messing around on Anno Designer trying to get an optimum layout for coffee field with tractors. The best I could come up with was 32 fields with tractors around one trade union.

    https://preview.redd.it/cpap7py3yl351.jpg?width=2844&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=9f617cc4223610dd993ebfaa99542536cf0e8bfa

    submitted by /u/AshlanMyrsana
    [link] [comments]

    Good seeds after BH please

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    Hi I'm starting playing again after a year gap and wanted good seeds with big islands and fertility after the BH update because I know almost all of the old ones changed because of optimisation of the mines.

    I already researched and didn't found any post after the update.

    Tks in advance

    submitted by /u/condejojo13
    [link] [comments]

    Great eastern?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    I know you can get it now in bright harvest, just how?

    submitted by /u/DragonFyre2k15
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to disable the battle music?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 04:10 AM PDT

    Does anybody know a way to disable the battle music? I would like to listen to the soundtrack while playing, without getting interrupted by the stupid battle music every 5 or so minutes, everytime one of the pirates decides (unsuccessfully) attack one of my ships ...

    submitted by /u/floreen
    [link] [comments]

    Epic store complete edition contains all future dlc's?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    So also season pass 3 and maybe even 4?

    That would be 50€ well spend.

    Edit: for those who downvote: "Complete Edition" tells me all future DLC's will also be included. But, as pointed out in the comments, Anno 1800 will have no more DLC's.

    submitted by /u/harmenj
    [link] [comments]

    This is new

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    This is new

    This is a completely uninhabited island. The workforce is provided solely by commuter piers. I have never seen disease happen on one these islands before. Is this new? Or have I just been insanely lucky up until this point.

    https://preview.redd.it/p04a1vvxxj351.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=69cbfc2dd594376c8922b1d2483cad60c8538e6a

    submitted by /u/Marc20199012
    [link] [comments]

    [Anno 1800] How do you stop all the AI's from declaring war on you at the same time?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    I'm playing the campaign on hardest difficulty. I've failed a few times. Generally, economically I destroy them(I used to play Anno 1404). But, diplomatically, two of them always end up declaring war on me at the same time. I can defend the first wave. I can defend the second wave. But, in the long run, I can't keep losing all my ships and getting my naval power reset.

    How do I keep them from ganging up on me? Why do they always declare war on me at the same time? It's hard to defend against 2 fleets, both of which are bigger than you, and are attacking across the map from each other.

    I've tried the compliments/bribes/etc, but they don't seem to do much. My problem is that all the sudden they just declare war with no warning, and I get -50 relations with them. How do I better manage the campaign diplomatically on the hardest difficulty?

    submitted by /u/getaroundbans4
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment