• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 30, 2020

    Anno Someone requested a top down view of my palace

    Anno Someone requested a top down view of my palace


    Someone requested a top down view of my palace

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    My 24 cocoa farm layout with tractors, in case anybody has a use for it.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    what 2nd game to try ?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 05:27 AM PDT

    Hi, I have been playing a lot of anno 1800 but I am getting tired of the repetitiveness. What other game in this serie is good, and would allow me to scratch that itch while also being a bit different ?

    submitted by /u/doom969
    [link] [comments]

    Activate DLC in multiplayer

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    I have a multiplayer save with three friends. Can we activate the DLCs afterwards if we all have the DLCs? When yes: how?

    submitted by /u/tandc627
    [link] [comments]

    There should be a button where you can choose what song from the soundtrack you want to play, like Hearts of Iron 4.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    Ai cheats, can't impose a blockade

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    So a friend and I started a new game of Anno 1800 with an AI and pirates. All was good, until they started attacking our trading ships and moved in to islands on both side of us. Some time went by and as we got stronger, we started to push their ships out of our harbours, creating corridors in which our trade ships could move freely. This gave us an idea, to close off the AIs path to its islands further away from his main one by imposing a blockade. HOWEVER, as we did that, both the AI and the pirates went OUTSIDE the map and just went around our ships/cannons. Since we cannot go into the restricted zone the blockade is useless. Did anyone encounter this infuriating cheat of the game?

    submitted by /u/re_tour
    [link] [comments]

    Finally returning to the Old World after my first few adventures in the new world in the Anno 1800 Campaign

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Im using Anno 1800 but ts is a reddit query - how to read back ones Saved posts ?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 02:56 AM PDT

    Silly one - Ive looked at the GUI and the FAQs bu cant find where the posts one has Saved (for reference - an option at end of each post) , can be viewed ? !! Must be obvious but I can't see it. Not a reddit user normally

    Thanks !

    submitted by /u/TallNickG
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 can be played offline?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    I know it is a stupid question, but because of my work I usually travel a lot, so I'm thinking to buy a PC to play Anno when I have free time. So I wanted to know if is possible to play Anno 1800 even when I don't have the Wifi

    submitted by /u/kli796
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 2070 - can someone explain the meta progression thing?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    I remember that in anno 2070 there was some kind of leveling up or getting advantage at the start of the game from a ship or something? Can someone explain this? Also is there another anno game with such meta progression?

    submitted by /u/Ggthefiree2
    [link] [comments]

    This popped up on my YT feed... this guy's layouts are insane...

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    I wish I could speak dutch so I could understand what he's saying. Because what he is doing is so crazy to me. So much of it seems unnescessary but obviously he knows what he's doing waaaaaay more than I do.

    This guy seems like a layout genius. Really wish there was english subtitles cuz for the life of me can't figure out a quarter of the stuff he is doing. Check it out, wondering what other people think of how he builds stuff.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-76PATRTZ8

    submitted by /u/1ButtonDash
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment