• Breaking News

    Friday, October 16, 2020

    Anno /r/anno Questions Thread – October 16, 2020

    Anno /r/anno Questions Thread – October 16, 2020


    /r/anno Questions Thread – October 16, 2020

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    Hi /r/anno, welcome to our Weekly Questions thread!

    This is a place for you to ask questions and seek advice from other players. Additionally, if you'd like to share your knowledge and give tips to your fellow players, go ahead!

    Finally, have a look at the Community Resource Megathread!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    here's how you do diagonal streets in your barcelona layout

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    Ah yes, thanks Anno

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    Land of Lions DevBlog: Scholars and Research

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    Since you like my diagonal roads, here are some more ideas to make a beautiful city!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    100 hours in, finally at 50k!

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    Finally over 101k Investors

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    Season Pass 2 is coming to an end with Land of Lions, do you want them to move on to the next game or continue with a Season Pass 3 for Anno 1800?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    So yeah the last DLC is not even out and I'm already thinking of the future. Speculation is fun though.

    So do you want them to do a season 3 for Anno 1800 or just move on to the next Anno game ? Of course, I assume the next game is already well started (Blue Byte is 650 employees so not all of them were on Anno 1800's DLC, though they also have The Settlers which is their next game) but moving more people on it will just make it come faster.

    Personally I think it's time to move on from 1800 and get to the new game (I hope it's Ancient Egypt/Greece based). 2 season passes is already a lot and I feel like adding more risk an overcomplication of the game.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Radulno
    [link] [comments]

    I don't like Bente anymore

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 01:43 AM PDT

    She used to be my favourite, giving gifts and money, always being nice.

    Yesterday she had a quest at her Cape Trelawney main harbour. I clicked, and the "quest" was to sail to her ship and receive a gift. I sent over my flagship, and upon arrival, she declared war on me and destroyed it 😳

    Great gift 🤬

    submitted by /u/fluffytom82
    [link] [comments]

    Barcelona on Google maps looks like a sophisticated Anno 1800 city.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    Crown Falls outskirts

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    Next LoL DevBlog

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 04:17 AM PDT

    Do we know when the next DevBlog comes out? I guess there would be time before the release next week, but maybe/hopefully it's today...?

    submitted by /u/PeroStAb
    [link] [comments]

    Must have AIs for a new session

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 01:05 AM PDT

    So I was going to start a new session preparing for Land of Lions and I just wanted to ask you guys which AI you could recommend. I'm definitely using the Anarchist for his item pool, but I would like to add at least another AI to the game. Give me your recommendations and why

    submitted by /u/TheRickinger
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a good layout to start my city any suggestions? Been on YouTube and such nothing catches my eye

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    I can't stop losing money for sake of it

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    I'm not a newcomer to management, strategy or Anno games and yet, here I am, running -5k at Engineer level. If i start to do something about it (satisfying needs), it goes down to -12k and STAYS THERE. And, if that's not enough, this asshole of an AI keeps attacking me and destroying my supply lines whihc causes me to go below -15k. If I send ships to protect them, I can't strike back to get even to cease fire level. Peace? Peace is not an option, zero chance for some reason.

    And this is against one Medium and two easy AI. This is the only game in 10 years that makes me rage quit.

    submitted by /u/disznosajtoslangos
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment