• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 11, 2020

    Anno Don't Talk To Me Or My Son Ever Again

    Anno Don't Talk To Me Or My Son Ever Again


    Don't Talk To Me Or My Son Ever Again

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 12:50 AM PST

    It even has these uneven crop endings

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 06:42 PM PST

    What happened to the amazing World's Fair music? It's basically gone (Anno 1800)

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 10:38 AM PST

    I don't know what the developers did, but the amazing and beautiful music when you clicked the World's Fair when completing stuff, and when it was done is gone. You have just a beginning of it and then it trails off. That was the best music in the entire game.

    Ubisoft/Blue Byte - Please, please give us this back. Could you also release the music as an mp3 and on spotify?

    submitted by /u/japinard
    [link] [comments]

    I'd really want a small addon for like 3.99 € or 4.99 € for hospitals (see description)

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 07:51 AM PST

    I'd really like way more skins for hospital and universitys.

    I can imagine something like the first trials of vaccine (cowpox) being a thing as quests, where you start discovering items that work with news paper etc and more buildings.

    Hospitals(wide range like currently) can now be either pharmacys (midrange), village doctors (short range).

    Hospitals can now be connected with universities turning into University hospitals (really wide range of healthcare) and discovering vaccines (Items) that can be sent to other islands (third world/ new world) to decrease chances of sickness etc.

    A university hospital is only one if connected with 3 hospitals and 2 uni's minimum. Thats when you start creating healthcare items every 3 hour for free.

    Depending on how you place your news with vaccine more people start taking vaccine or other things to prevent illness which leads to less chances of pandemic. If you spread fake news like how bad vaccine is they won't use it, they start losing trust in healthsystem and more illness acure etc.

    submitted by /u/Ovian
    [link] [comments]

    A Tourism Based Port in the Capital City

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 09:40 AM PST

    At what age do you think an average child can play anno? Not for child-safety or anything, but cognitively?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 10:18 AM PST

    This city has been reposted here several times, but this is a fresh angle

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 12:13 PM PST

    A Sprawling Cultural City and a Military Island, borth not finished so I would appreciate every input

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 12:03 PM PST

    Discount Season Pass 2 Anno 1800

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 11:13 AM PST

    Soo, here I am, waiting for black friday to get the season pass on a discount.

    As of today it is aviable for 19.99 €, discount 20%.

    Should I get it now or wait till black friday for probably more discount? What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/B34chboy
    [link] [comments]

    Not getting any LoL quests anymore. I united the isles and thought that was it but apparently Archie is supposed to arrive? Anyone else not having this happen?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 06:22 AM PST

    I am very, very deep in my first season two playthrough and there is absolutely no way I want to do all of this again. Is there any way for me to force the game to give me these quests? I just read about the research institute and I don't wanna keep playing if I am missing this much.

    submitted by /u/wilder_people
    [link] [comments]

    Ship Skins not working?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 09:23 AM PST

    So I recently got back into Anno 1800, and I'm really enjoying it. I stopped playing before that Bright Harvest DLC, but I had the season pass. Anyway, the two ship skins that came with Bright Harvest aren't working for me. It says I own them in Uplay but when I try to apply them in the game it brings me to a menu with all the other Uplay rewards. I know it's just some ship skins but I was wondering if anyone knew a solution? I am playing with Spice it up. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/SwampYankee102
    [link] [comments]

    [1800] Question about LoL campain (Spoilers)

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 04:56 AM PST

    I am doing the LoL campaign for the first time and I was very excited about the missions, where I had to choose to help Archi or Ketema. I was loyally helping Ketema before Archi arrived, but got quite annoyed by him. When Sir Fartchibald arrived I was ecstatic to betray Ketema in the most vile way possible. I was helping Archi, selected neutral/pro Queen dialogs. I wanted full blown war between Queen and this "Kinglet". But now I am somehow on the mission, where I have to destroy Royal fleet and deliver info about Biniam to deescalate the conflict. This is complete opposite of what I wanted to achieve. Did I messed up my decisions or this is hardcoded course of actions?

    submitted by /u/CallMeArtych
    [link] [comments]

    Mod for infinity adventure

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 01:54 AM PST

    Hello everyone, especially mod makers. Thinking about mod that will adding a new regions with special command. For example - generation region from any dlc, but without some fractions. Name may be "new world 2", "Arctic 2", "Arctic 3" and etc. I think that mod is not very hard to creating, just copying the region that game already knows. What do you think about it? Maybe someone knows mod makers which may thinking about it?

    submitted by /u/ApprehensiveNebula6
    [link] [comments]

    Constant "DirectX Error" crashes

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 04:24 AM PST

    So I bought the complete edition yesterday and have been having constant crashes. Sometimes it crashes after 5 min sometimes after 1 hour, it's utterly annoying and doesn't seem to matter weather i run dx11 or dx12...The error message I get:

    DirectX Error
    An unexpected error DirectX error occured.
    Present failed.

    Specs:

    • Ryzen 3600
    • Shappire Nitro 5700xt
    • 16gb ram
    • Kingston nvme ssd

    GPU and cpu temps looks just fine.

    submitted by /u/curiousabe_1
    [link] [comments]

    Pirates not selling ships?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 02:18 PM PST

    Pirates not selling ships?

    I have a trade agreement with Anne Harlow and have waited hours to try and get those "special" ships she sells. I was wondering why and if I'm doing something wrong or I need to have trade rights with Jean La Fortune as well. (its a sandbox aswell)

    https://preview.redd.it/90fm2livlhy51.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=3bc92643204d9f4edfdbb970f1864dcbe5ee534f

    submitted by /u/SJ_06
    [link] [comments]

    How are the chances for a Multiplayer Sunken Treasures Update?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 02:33 PM PST

    Im 300 Hours in a Multiplayer Session.

    If we talk about the Sunken Treasures DLC, we always end up arguing about the one big island.

    If there was 1 Big Island for each of us we could enjoy the DLC like everyone else.

    With just one Island its a closed door

    submitted by /u/Knarre_Sbeat
    [link] [comments]

    My schnapps and clothing production is fluctuating wildly

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 07:51 PM PST

    So I just got back into playing the game. I have started back into a new game and I'm at about 650ish people. But for some reason this entire game my schnapps and work clothing productions values fluctuate so wildly, in less than 5 second my schnapps with go from 200 production value to -150 fast. I dont understand why. Same with my work clothes. I have never truly been able to understand the secret of having the right production chain. Can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/flatrearthisdumb
    [link] [comments]

    how does this work? is this a bug?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 07:34 PM PST

    how does this work? is this a bug?

    this is the ai's base i haven't been embsa yet and was wondering how he managed to build scolar residents without building the Research Institute.

    https://preview.redd.it/ibpgs2za6jy51.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=03ff7d5e3331b849bd798389e5de2856c12bb806

    submitted by /u/amylco
    [link] [comments]

    Artic layouts

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 03:05 AM PST

    Guys what are your go to layouts for production in the artic? More notably the husky farm, technician residences?

    submitted by /u/lordfil
    [link] [comments]

    My first attempt at an Anno meme

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 03:38 PM PST

    Jugadores de Anno en España?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 06:47 AM PST

    Hola chicos! Hay algunos jugadores de Anno 1800 aquí en España? Quisiera jugar con alguien en español. :)

    Soy de Alemania pero vivo en Barcelona por el momento. Sería divertido tener un Anno-amigo aquí. :)

    submitted by /u/germanthoughts
    [link] [comments]

    I have "-2" in my research institute for the coffee production... is it a bug ?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 08:50 AM PST

    Late game pet peeve

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 11:13 AM PST

    Here is my pet peeve for Anno 1800 is the late game scenario. You easily make money when you expand the city into a million dollar profit. To slow the profits and game balance would be introudction to upkeep cost to maintain the investor resident tier or you pay the cost to upgrade from engineer to investor for a price or both. Right now, it's cost absolutely nothing except your wood, bricks, windows, steelwork beams and concrete. So if we were to add money to the cost, it would help the game to be more balanced rather than seeing your profits into tens or hundred thousands of dollar profit per minute.

    What do you think? Any idea to keep the profits down and making the game challenging enough for late game when trying to expand your population?

    submitted by /u/coolboarder80_
    [link] [comments]

    Is angareb suppose to turn into a pirate in enbesa?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 02:53 AM PST

    Is there a possibility that angareb turns into a pirate? Or will they always just end up as a useless npc in the end?

    submitted by /u/justinsy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment