• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 7, 2020

    Anno My attempt of creating a "beauty building" layout with full town hall support.

    Anno My attempt of creating a "beauty building" layout with full town hall support.


    My attempt of creating a "beauty building" layout with full town hall support.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 06:48 AM PST

    Full investor market filled without going to the New World

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 12:17 AM PST

    Full investor market filled without going to the New World

    Without intend, I today found myself filling all my peoples needs in the Old World, without visiting the New World. It feels very weird, but is very nice.

    • Cigars acquired from Kahina
    • Rum comes from the Actor, passive trade and Kahina
    • Coffee from passive trade and Kahina
    • Gold and Gold Ore from Anne and Eli
    • Chocolate I make in my bakeries, but is also acquired from Kahina.
    • Pearls are sourced from Fisheries, but is also acquired from Kahina.
    • Rubber is a by-product of Charcoal, with the Park Ranger.

    https://preview.redd.it/wnj4ea520sx51.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=4d1a1714cf7cc639d0d8f01558d275b32384ff1c

    submitted by /u/jasperwillem
    [link] [comments]

    Cultural DLC Idea

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 10:29 AM PST

    I love collecting all the different cultural items in Anno 1800, but they take up so much space and some of the buildings are kind of repetitive. This idea could address that problem. This would also add monuments to make cities more unique.

    Grand Conservatory- Large Victorian greenhouse building with multiple slots for botanical items. Only one can be built and it is a large construction project with multiple phases. Additional wings can be connected with multiple sockets for items. They cost influence- for example 4 sockets is 40 influence as if you were building 4 regular modules. There are additional cosmetic wings that provide attractiveness but no item sockets. All parts connect with regular botanical garden pieces. (Could be modeled after Phipps Conservatory in Pittsburgh 1893)

    Grand Museum - Large building with multiple slots. Same idea as above, with additional wings for items and cosmetic wings that attach like the palace wings do. (Maybe modeled after the Natural History Museum in London 1881.)

    Grand Zoological Park- While there aren't really many repetitive buildings for this one, it would still be nice to get a couple larger buildings with some extra slots. An Aquarium, Insectarium, Reptile House would be nice to have. (Bronx Zoo 1899)

    Monuments- Large multi-phase structures that add attractiveness and uniqueness to cities. You can only build one. They come with a unique bonus and the plans to build them are a rare reward from expeditions after unlocking through a quest line.

    Train stations- A Grand Central Station monument that is unique and multi-phase. Passenger trains can be seen on the tracks after building (they are decorative and don't interfere with oil trains). It unlocks smaller stations and platforms that can be built along tracks and increase attractiveness. Style could be based on the Gare du Nord (Paris 1864).

    submitted by /u/Daehiril
    [link] [comments]

    Artisans controversy

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 10:49 AM PST

    Their icon in the game is glasses, that they don't ever use, even though artisans are exactly the people who would wear glasses just for the look.

    They don't wear bombins, despite being the only people in the game who are pictured wearing bombins. Obreras and scholars, however, who actually wear bombins, don't wear bombins.

    Common, Ubisoft.

    submitted by /u/EgorKlenov
    [link] [comments]

    Help understanding oil distribution, please?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 02:35 AM PST

    Disclaimer: I am new to the game.

    I reached the point where you get to use oil, both as fuel and as electricity generation. So far everything seems to make sense. You extract oil, it gets moved to the oil stocking thing on the cost (which is trains spawn) and then either to powerplants or fuel distributors.

    I have three powerplants on my main island and the problem I have is that the last powerplant simply doesn receive any oil if the other two are running.

    I have the max number of trains and I have double tracks everywhere.

    How do I make sure oil is split equally?

    submitted by /u/ScreamingFly
    [link] [comments]

    Why can’t I slot my advances umbilical cable or what ever it’s called to my scrapper? I have an open slot on it but nothing I have tried let’s me place it there but I can slot other things in. I have hopped off for a while so hoping when I get back on it was a glitch that fixed itself.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 09:23 AM PST

    The high price for Gramophones and watches in LoL feels like cheating

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 08:59 AM PST

    Basically once you have enough money to buy Gramophones from Archibald, you're set.

    submitted by /u/japinard
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800's new "Scramble for Africa" DLC is very problematic

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 12:10 PM PST

    History collection worth the buy?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 08:22 AM PST

    I've played 1404 a lot because I've had it on steam for a long time but I'm thinking of buying the History collection on Ubisoft store. Out of these classic Anno games is your favorite?

    • 1602 A.D.
    • 1503 A.D.
    • 1701 A.D.

    Because I would be buying it for these games IF it's worth it. Old school graphics don't bother me, in fact I like old school pixelated games like these are. I would probably try all 3 out as well but just wanna get a general sense on people's opinions on these early titles.

    submitted by /u/1ButtonDash
    [link] [comments]

    How can I complete this quest ? I have soaps in all my islands.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 07:57 AM PST

    Probably was posted before, but I've just realized something (Shitpost)

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 02:15 PM PST

    main arctic quest bug?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 08:43 AM PST

    in my new save i am following the arctic story. i followed the expedition beyond the climb, and now i must find the bears. i found the bears, but the quest is not triggering. can someone help me?

    submitted by /u/DylanV255
    [link] [comments]

    Recent tips ?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 08:15 AM PST

    Hi everyone,, I'd like to know if you have some tips (for early and late game) because i always have a problem for moving my production and for dealing with steel (i don't know if i should have steel on several islands or on just one island, same for steelbeams)

    submitted by /u/Snoo33490
    [link] [comments]

    Oil Refinery Attractiveness

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 06:47 AM PST

    Hi, Any way to get the negative attractiveness of Oil Refineries to 0?

    submitted by /u/justinsy
    [link] [comments]

    Multiplayer questions

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 02:19 AM PST

    Hi,

    I'm planning on playing for the first time in multiplayer, with a friend who recently bought the game. I have few questions :

    • In coop, you share your empire, fleet, islands, resources and build together?
    • In coop, can you « split » later on the game?
    • If I play with mods, must I uninstall them / does he need to install them for us to play together?
    • How work Crown Fall in no-coop games? First one served?
    • How are the quests like Embesa, where you have to take one island where the story happens?
    • In coop or standard multiplayer, can you load alone and play without the other players being online? Or do you obligatory have to be all online to continue the game?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Sharblue
    [link] [comments]

    From Eli's wiki page, what does common,normal,rare mean ? Are they meant to represent the three difficulty levels ?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 04:55 AM PST

    Recently rediscovered my first anno world. Got back into playing and am super excited about the City Lights DLC!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 03:17 PM PST

    Rare waterpump gate is not obtainable in ketemas shop

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 11:50 PM PST

    I've literally rolled to over 1mio/roll cost twice and I've not seen any of the rare waterpump gates in ketemas shop. Game says it should be there and I get plenty of epic and uncommon ones, no rare (blue) ones tho. Anyone got same problem?

    submitted by /u/Darkplebtos
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any rumor of a 'disaster' or 'seasons' dlc?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 02:23 PM PST

    Disasters as the name implies would be tied to the diasters from older titles such as hurricanes or earthquakes but also new ones like flooding, causing disruption and devastation.

    Of course I haven't heard anything of it but I would hope we got a deeper experience

    • Pollution causing smog (London smog being a famous example) that can linger and literally suffocate the population.

    • Bad harvests

    • General strikes - Basically industry wide strikes that demands special attention.

    • Plagues - basically special variants of disease where scholars will be particularly useful to help you research cures and vaccines.

    One thing many ANNO titles lack is also seasons. I cannot express how wonderful an autumn, spring and winter dlc would be. Seeing the trees slowly turn yellow, then shedding their leaves to then return in flowery spring.

    Of course I think it would be wonderful just as a skin dlc but one could dream of it exploring season-bound impacts, like blizzards or summer heatwaves.

    I remember people talking about disasters but with no season 3 coming I take it as disasters is off the table? So I am also curious if the ANNO crew has commented on it (as disasters have been included before) more in depth?

    submitted by /u/cozyduck
    [link] [comments]

    About pirates staying dead (1800)

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 09:01 PM PST

    Just as an aside, pirate bases are surprisingly easy to deal with if you have some dummy clippers to take some shots for you.

    Anyway, so maybe 2-3 hours after I destroyed Annie's base, 3 pirate SOTL's came to reclaim her base. I decommissioned most of my fleet, so I panicked when I saw that. One of my frigates had torpedos though, so now it's fine.

    My question is how often do they come back, and is it always 3 pirate SOTL's? Jean included.

    submitted by /u/SpicyPepperPasta
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment