• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 5, 2021

    Anno Anno doing it right.

    Anno Anno doing it right.


    Anno doing it right.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:24 PM PST

    Whats your strategy/plan?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 06:19 AM PST

    Hello all. I love this game and spent many hours on it. I dont have DLCs yet and the reason I dont get them is that I already have a headache when I reach Engineers/Investors with managing all the islands in old and new world.. Cant imagine having to deal with more worlds and more production chains!

    But even with the base game, I still struggle.. and would like to ask whats your strategy?

    -Do you have only 1 type of population in each Island? 1 island for farmers, 1 for workers etc (of course when commuter pier is built)

    -How do you know how much to trade between islands? This is the most difficult part for me. Lets say on island A I have farmers and workers and producing Snapps, Beer,Bread and sausages. Then on Island B I have some workers and Artisans.

    How do I know how many Beers/Sausages/Bread my workers need on Island A and then how many is "safe" to send to Island B? even if I have a production only island with commuter pier how do I know how many I need to send to Island A,B,C.... ?In tropico this is done automatically... you keep what you need you sell the rest but in Anno it gives me headaches and makes me wanna quit.

    is there any guide for how to separate your islands in population and production and then what to trade between them?

    I wish that instead of Commuter Pier that share all workers there was also a "Commuter Pier for goods" that would share all your products among your islands as you need them!

    submitted by /u/papajohn4
    [link] [comments]

    Range of the Palace's influece

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 04:26 AM PST

    Wouldn't it be better if the Palace's range was calculated not just from the main building, but also from any of the Wings? This issue is only meaningful on Cape Tralawney, on a regular island the Palace will reach to every corner.

    In my current game I tried building the Palace in the middle (somewhat). Currently I'm at 188k population and I still can't reach some parts of the peninsula. I'd like to move my museum onto the high cliff, but then I'd lose the +250 attactiveness per set bonus.
    The irritating thing is that if I "turned around" the whole Palace, then the new museum would be within its range, because the wings at the back are closer to the cliff. But that would mean rebuilding the entire structure along with all the ornamens.

    I guess I'll have to do that eventually, but right now I'm not in the mood. The biggest issue is filling back all the Trade Unions and City Halls, because the 4th slot gets removed, when the bonus disappears. Oh well...

    submitted by /u/MateuszC1
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with my economy

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 11:45 AM PST

    So I bought anno 1800 on christmas night and ive played almost 20 hours since on the campaign. I have a big problem when it comes to upgrade to a new type of resident (just upgraded to engineers) my income goes to -7000 in like a minute and fluctuate to +100 and back in every 5 minutes or so. I really dont know what's going on.

    sorry for my bad English

    submitted by /u/Olivier_0216
    [link] [comments]

    Final Disclousure

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 07:00 AM PST

    Hi everyone im stuck at a quest its locked answer says : Yes we can happily say that enbesa is now unified empire. Katema is leader acclaimed by all.

    for unlock it says i need rally all three islands under katema. I have no other quest i made all any solution ?

    submitted by /u/Halobaba
    [link] [comments]

    Propaganda of the deed

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 02:37 AM PST

    Hi,

    I'm struggling to get this achievement. I was looking for some answers via the Internet but there is only guessing what may trigger those quests needed for the achievement but is there something more? Does anyone know the right way to get this achievement?

    submitted by /u/vadzier
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 2007 or 2016 - what would be their 'thing'?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 02:46 PM PST

    I don't know if this has been discussed before, but I came to love the idea of having a present day Anno without any sci-fi like 2070. What would be the thing that would be new and characteristic for these games? I was thinking that it would move towards what Cities Skylines does with traffic, but with Anno-styled production and city-building. Also the idea of moving from fossil fueled industry over green energy powered everything could be neato.. the higher citizen tier, the more green energy they would require for happiness and such.

    Just a thought, and would like to hear your ideas!

    submitted by /u/freaken00
    [link] [comments]

    Making Taborime Great Again!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 05:29 PM PST

    I really liked the Land of Lions DLC. So I made this video showing my City of Tamborine, including the NPC structures, as a conclusion. Enjoy!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RshzUjbBMMc

    submitted by /u/R_to_the_Hart_Erhart
    [link] [comments]

    SEED number to get the anno union island on the bottom right side of the map

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 04:19 PM PST

    Anno 1800 30% GPU and CPU usage

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 12:43 PM PST

    I've been playing anno 1800 on my pc with a ryzen 3600 and rtx 3080 at 1440p, but I'm only getting 30-40fps. This is lower than when I was using my old rtx 2060 super, so I know this can't be right.

    According to afterburner both my cpu and GPU usage is only at 30%, does anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/owens93
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment