• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 14, 2021

    Anno It's already been?!

    Anno It's already been?!


    It's already been?!

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 01:09 AM PST

    my cities, always.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 11:17 PM PST

    One less route

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 03:25 AM PST

    Don't feel bad if your cities look blocky and unnatural. Those kinds of cities exist. I present to you Göteborg, Sweden.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 12:22 AM PST

    Waiting for season 3 be like

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 11:48 PM PST

    I remade my big city in Anno 1800, with mods.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 12:56 AM PST

    Journal Entry: 14 Days has since past. The people are getting unrestful. They keep asking - Where is Season 3?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 10:53 PM PST

    Everyday I check on reddit at the edge of my chair. Browsing down the posts looking for any hint of a official announcement. But there are none today. Tomorrow, I shall try again.

    Somebody should make an meme image of us just waiting for the next season haha

    submitted by /u/justinsy
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 single building productivity control

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 11:02 AM PST

    As the title says, is it possible to control single building(from same type) productivity ? I am more in need(though it is also ok to reduce/increase productivity of all the same types of buildings) to increase/decrease productivity of single building of the same type, is that even possible?? Tnx

    submitted by /u/Milos_Stojanovic
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else have issues unlocking Ubisoft Club reward items, such as portraits and ornaments in game?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 07:14 AM PST

    I contacted Ubisoft support regarding my reward items because I am unable to unlock them even though my Ubisoft Connect shows them as unlocked. Was just wondering if anyone has this issue and knows more about when they may fix this. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/rhwass
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800, my multiplayer saved game dissapeared?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 06:39 AM PST

    I was playing last night with a friend and when we decided to call it a night i saved the game and also clicked save and quit.

    Today when i launched the game, i noticed that only my single player save is here. Wut?

    This is the second time this happened. At first i thought i deleted it by mistake. What gives?

    submitted by /u/test01011
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 2205, is there a way to NOT do the meh combat missions and still get the unique resources?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 11:37 PM PST

    I really hate the combat aspect of that game, its just so bad but sadly i need those resources.

    Is there another way to gain those resources? Id be ok with cheats as well

    Help?

    submitted by /u/test01011
    [link] [comments]

    Performance issue

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 03:28 AM PST

    Hello fellow Annoholics,

    I just recently found my way back to Anno 1800. I'm now at the point of having my first 1000 Engineers on my main island.

    4 islands in old world: two of them mostly full, two nearly empty. 2 islands in new world, both medium usage. 3 islands in Cape Trelawny claimed but empty. Arctica and and Enebesa yet to discover.

    I noticed a weird perfomance issue while either having something selected or having the mouse above something selecteable (ship or building) and even UI Buttons. Then FPS drop to about 20

    While my cursor stays above water, unused land or non-clickable Parts of the UI FPS are fine in 70-80 range.

    I tried changing settings, but independent of beeing at everything low and off or maxed out, same behaviour, just my FPS when its fine scale accordingly.

    Is this behaviour known? Is there something I can do to fix this?

    My System:

    • i9-9900k Stock Clocks
    • 64GB DDR4-3200
    • GTX 1070
    • Game is on NVME SSD
    • Monitor 1440p@165Hz Gsync
    submitted by /u/CW_Waster
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1404 player here, is 1800 as good?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 03:39 PM PST

    Well i guess the title explains the question well enough, feel free to elaborate a bit more than me xD

    Edit: Thanks a lot everyone, its pretty safe to say that i am gonna try 1800 out now because 1404 is one of my fav games of all time and if 1800 builds upon the gameplay and the graphics and doesnt do like 2205 then i must have it! Thanks again!

    submitted by /u/MrSikker
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mod or tool that I can use to copy NPC's layout?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 02:28 AM PST

    I am gonna takeover their island and copy their city...

    submitted by /u/Zbxfile
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help Explaining Why The Train Won't Deliver Oil

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 06:26 PM PST

    Can this pc run anno 1800?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 11:30 PM PST

    I bet it cant considering the minimum system requirements list an i5 ...

    Still, wondering if anyone tried running the game with low end pcs and how it went

    i3 4160 3.2 GHz

    Sapphire Raden R9 290

    8 GB RAM

    SSD

    Win 10

    1080p display

    I have a very high end pc at home for gaming but lately i havent had the time to actually play anything and im dying to play this lately. The pc listed above is my workstation at work and i often time have a bit of time each day to just chill and maybe play something

    submitted by /u/test01011
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner asking for general tips. Also,why is the silo thing so difficult?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 02:16 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment