• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 17, 2021

    Anno Full harbor, I hope you like it!

    Anno Full harbor, I hope you like it!


    Full harbor, I hope you like it!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 10:05 PM PDT

    Pig Island 2.0

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 11:22 AM PDT

    I didn't know islands could touch the map border - ships can only sail past but not anchor of the coast

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 03:50 AM PDT

    The stonghold at the top of the world. (Ice town)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 12:41 AM PDT

    Unoptimized Crown Falls

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 01:43 AM PDT

    Unoptimized Crown Falls

    Since we've had a flow of those ugly hiperproductive Crown Falls I've decided to share my current session :)

    It's not entirely finished (north corner near lake) but I guess it will stay that way till new DLC to see what it brings to the table.

    The goal was to have somewhat natural city with surrounding countryside with "villages". Moreover, the city is not utilizing separate production islands - everything that can be made onsite is made onsite.

    All screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/hDvcZE8

    https://preview.redd.it/qon8ag9s4pt61.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=cd68c80c30b9942a0602a25306f86ab442f706b0

    submitted by /u/MrBazuki
    [link] [comments]

    Finally I got a copy of the board gane

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    Can someone tell me why I can't buy any more Items from Eli?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 11:13 AM PDT

    Reached ingenieurs for the first time and everything went down hill

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 08:18 AM PDT

    So this has been my second playthrough because on the first I went bankrupt. On this on I was proud after I reached the ingenieurs but after that everything went to shit really fast.

    It started with more pirate activity which I had some slight issues to combat, but it was doable.

    Then I saw that my layout did not work at all, considering railways, so there is some improvement definitely needed for my next playthrough.

    Because of the layout issue I decided to outsource my clothing and Schnaps idustires. Well, let's say that could have went better. Because once I finished that, pirates attacked me from multiple fronts slowly destroying my trade routes, and infrastructure.

    In the end I could not combat them at all fronts, many recourses couldn't reach my main island and I went bankrupt again.

    All in all, on of my favorite gaming experiences. 10 out of 10 would recommend

    submitted by /u/Luk42_H4hn
    [link] [comments]

    Docklands Import Export Calculator

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 09:08 PM PDT

    Docklands Import Export Calculator

    Hi all.

    Thought I'd share a little calculator I put together in Excel for Docklands.

    Here's the drive link to download a copy for yourself - Anno - Docklands IE Calculator

    Instructions

    Duplicate the "Docklands IE Template" sheet for as many islands as you'd like to manage.

    In the "Config - Export Tiers" Sheet, set the export tiers for each of your items so that the correct ratio is used.

    Simply select an Import and Export good from the dropdown (or type it, it's not case sensitive)

    Enter the consumption from the production statistics (or how much you'd like to import a minute).

    Consumption

    Using statistics you can determine how long it takes for Captain Tobias to trade each time and enter this into the Trade Delay column.

    Passive Trade

    If the Row Status goes green, the values should compute.

    Calculations

    I'd suggest using the "Export Qty" value instead of the "Import Qty" since you can only trade in whole numbers, you may be losing out on value for your trade. (Note the difference between the values above and below).

    Docklands Trade

    Why and How

    Initially I just needed a calculator to determine how much I needed to import till the next trade cycle (for me that averaged at about 25 minutes) and understand how much I was consuming for trade.

    One basic calculator later, I realised I kept changing my goods I was exporting for different islands, shifting around the export tiers and the ratio insertion got a little tedious.

    So while watching Darren (from RepublicOfPlay) and hearing he also uses an excel to do similar things, I thought this would be better fully fleshed out instead. So using the Anno 1800 Fandom WiKi and some Python, I calculated all the permutations for ratios and added it to a spreadsheet. Some VLOOKUPs later, the sheet can automatically get the ratio and do the calculations for you.

    It's kind of a copy of the functionality in game, but I find this is easier since it recalculates across all islands when you change export tiers. Also, some islands have shorter trade delays than others (only a minute or two in my experience, but it can lead to population instability if the island is being exclusively supplied via Docklands).

    Hopefully this helps someone, if not, it helps me :D. Let me know if there's any questions.

    submitted by /u/thisuseridisnttaken
    [link] [comments]

    Best source for lategame layouts?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 01:32 AM PDT

    Hi Guys,

    Im looking for a good source for layouts. I usually tend to just google them, but then you cant always find the good lategame optimized ones with silos and trade unions etc. Is there a good source which has the optimized lategame ones?

    Best regards

    submitted by /u/nicey1717
    [link] [comments]

    Dock land at Crown Falls (no Mod)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 01:51 PM PDT

    Do you build town halls?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    The messages say they're useless without the proper items. Is it worth trying to get them? Can you only get them through quests and buying them? What about trade unions and harbourmaster's office? Should I have been building those all this time? Or are they just things that look cool in the cities?

    submitted by /u/Loveyourwives
    [link] [comments]

    Biniam is Psycho

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    Anyone notice how Biniam casually blows up 16 innocent Enbesans to make a point to Archibald? lolz

    submitted by /u/kensaundm31
    [link] [comments]

    Help! Research institute

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 08:23 PM PDT

    Hello! i have been pulling my hair for hours now, I cant find how to get the research institute. I have completed the quest to restore the city to the north and the unification quest with the priests. but archbald have never given me a single quest?. i have gotten 1500 elders so now i can see the "scholar" tab when i am in the new world, but i can only see the resident, and i cant build it becouse i need a major discovery from the institute, i says i should have unlocked it at 300 elders but i must be missing something. Please help i am going nuts

    submitted by /u/TachankaBurito
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment