• Breaking News

    Friday, April 16, 2021

    Anno /r/anno Questions Thread – April 16, 2021

    Anno /r/anno Questions Thread – April 16, 2021


    /r/anno Questions Thread – April 16, 2021

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    Hi /r/anno, welcome to our Weekly Questions thread!

    This is a place for you to ask questions and seek advice from other players. Additionally, if you'd like to share your knowledge and give tips to your fellow players, go ahead!

    Finally, have a look at the Community Resource Megathread!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I've been playing video games for 25 years and Anno 1800 is the best game I've ever played

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 01:48 AM PDT

    I have two little kids so I have very little time to play, most often just 20-30 minutes in the (very) early morning but often with my 1 year old son on my knee.

    That being said, I enjoy every single minute of it. Making more things efficient. Detailing my little harbour on a faraway island where only a couple hundred farmers live. Going on dangerous expedition to find exotic animals and plants. Reading torn maps smelling of salt and the sea then taking my old rusty scavenger out for some scrap. Setting up new trade routes. Fulfilling the demands (even the luxury ones) for more and more people living in my part of the empire. And I could go on for hours.

    So just a massive thank you for everyone who made this game possible and also a big thanks to the content creators, who always have new and great ideas that less creative people like myself can utilise to make their own games even better. Cheers mates.

    submitted by /u/videki_man
    [link] [comments]

    Happy birthday, Anno 1800

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 07:54 AM PDT

    Sunset. Probably on a Friday evening.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 03:17 AM PDT

    Started Crown Falls building the port first. What do you guys think?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    Excited ��

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    With some help from a couple of great members of the community, we FINALLY know the triggers for the AI to expand to other regions! Wanna know when Beryl is gonna sail her greedy butt to Trelawney? Well... now we know!!!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    My Crown Falls (more in comments)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 06:34 AM PDT

    Defeated after I conquered an enemy island in 1800?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 07:09 AM PDT

    I'm still pretty new to the game but was trying to beat the campaign on advanced, George Smith declared war on me for whatever reason and I wiped out 2 of his islands but after the second one it immediately sent me into the defeat screen and I had to reload a previous save. Anyone know how this happened? Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/jezx74
    [link] [comments]

    Back with another development! This time with Taborime, Enbesa. After a long time, I finally had the motivation to take on the challenges of the island, especially with the canals. I hope I made Emperor Ketema proud! ����

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 01:06 PM PDT

    the hamlet on the hill

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 08:23 AM PDT

    Anno 1800 World Trade Fair, is it still useful?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 05:28 AM PDT

    Check out my latest Anno 1800 guide, the World Trade Fair does it still have a use in the current state of the game https://youtu.be/tc6P0LLjT8A

    Hope you enjoy

    submitted by /u/itroo
    [link] [comments]

    I'm so disappointed!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 07:54 AM PDT

    New to the game. Started with the idea to build industrial US in New World. Got there and was so happy that the islands look damn awesome. Then I started building the New York city lol and was hit by the reality very hard. 2 citizen tiers? Lmao. What a waste....

    submitted by /u/Gdwillgivemejustice
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment