• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 20, 2021

    Anno How nice [Harbour_Ornaments_2.0_MU] was

    Anno How nice [Harbour_Ornaments_2.0_MU] was


    How nice [Harbour_Ornaments_2.0_MU] was

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 03:01 AM PDT

    Want not for Schnapps, my good people!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 05:10 AM PDT

    The Capital in my game so far

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 06:45 PM PDT

    Are there still world events in Anno 2070

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 07:39 AM PDT

    Some time ago there was the Eden Project event but since then no new project started. Will another event start soon?

    submitted by /u/Zulysta
    [link] [comments]

    Docklands, the great optimizer

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 01:47 AM PDT

    Docklands, the great optimizer

    After I've added docklands to some of my main islands and started cutting down on my trade routes, I'm left with lots of spare ships. Atm I'm holding on to them because selling them does not make sense at this stage in the game.

    https://preview.redd.it/halhhq9mkau61.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=280f58934175b9a44ebfce6c0bc42bb1d3eeb355

    submitted by /u/deepmikoto
    [link] [comments]

    Can't play offline anymore. (Forced to update)

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    I changed the text since people seem to be focused on my mods and not on my actual question ;)

    I get stuck in a loop in which the result always is that I can't play the game offline and to play online I have to update. I thought offline play was always possible, just like choosing not to update.

    Has this policy changed? (Or is it always after X amount of time that you need to play online?)

    submitted by /u/EliseEline
    [link] [comments]

    After finishing the Enbesa main quest line

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 06:08 PM PDT

    I keep thinking about the New World. I feel sour that there was no quest like or story line. We came in and made it (as Archibald said it) "just another industrial cog" took what we needed and left.

    Are we the baddies here?

    submitted by /u/AxeellYoung
    [link] [comments]

    noob help

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 05:11 AM PDT

    So i have some experience with the Anno series , i said this so u know from where to take me.

    So i started a campaign and it went well (sort off) the worker system is a interesting mechanic but it also made my strategy of spamming peasants for cash not that great .

    So here i am today struggling with gold and i would like some advice on how to farm gold or how not so overspend on stuff. Atm i only am afloat because i sell gun goats en mass and also manually sell with ships to the NPC base.BTW i am building on ratio using some ratio sheet (so that i don't overbuild and get intermediaries in way to larger amounts )

    Atm i am t artisans so please some early mid game advice /solutions .
    PS since i see that now there are `charter` routes that cost 50 gold and have their own ships what is the point of normal small ships or is there a way to use your ships for a route? (since a ships costs only 15 gold as upkeep )

    submitted by /u/immortal_sniper1
    [link] [comments]

    What to do with Enbesa after Docklands

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 12:40 AM PDT

    Hello fellow Annoholics,

    Since Enbesa dropped i started a new game and i am currently at 1M fully supplied.

    After Docklands we dont need to produce everything. So far i axed cans, glasses + watches, telephones and shoe productions in the old world and cape. They all need either lots of wood or pigs. Everything is swapped through steam engines or heavy weapons, but still lots of overproduction.

    New world stays the same for now => hats, cigars, coffee and chocolate. I expect high rise to be a very high demanding dlc, therefore no change there so far.

    With a very low wood demand i changed my arctic to more population. All small island are full with technicians, gas islands too, except 1 has huskies. The 4 big ones have arctic production and wood for steam cars. If i need more wood for high rise i will buy it.

    But what about enbesa?

    I have one big scholar island and plan to get another one, to have enough research points for the endgame.

    I dont want to build inhabitants except the bear minimum to unlock everything, because of the annoying fire stations. My plan so far is to buy tee and linen, because linenseed is also annoying.

    Leaves carpets/indigo, pipes and seafood stew. Pipes are easy because i have tons of tobacco and clay, i let them produce clay, pearls and gold and buy something else for it.

    Therefore my current plan would be to produce the carpets, with bought linen, and the rest will be seafood stew to buy something else with the overproduction.

    What do you think? Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/_Meky_
    [link] [comments]

    Anno Content & Sales Questions

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 04:05 PM PDT

    So I love the game, it's great. I'm looking to buy it and wondering a few things. One thing I'm wondering is, is there any content I won't be able to get? Here's what I know:

    • Anno 1800 Complete 3rd Season - includes base game, season pass 1, 2, and 3, and the Deluxe Edition content.

    • The adornments packs: City Lights, Amusements, Holiday pack.

    • The Vehicle Liveries Pack, which I've already claimed on Prime.

    • Lots of unlockable stuff via in-game actions.

    Is there anything I'll be missing? Anything I'll permanently not be able to get? I get kind of completionist about things like this so don't want to be taken by surprise in the future.

    Another question regarding sales. How often does Ubisoft put it on sale? What is usually the discount? I know Humble Bundle has it on sale atm, the Complete Season 3 at 25% off, but it doesn't have the cosmetic DLCs for sale. Do those usually go on sale from Ubisoft or are they a fixed price?

    Sorry, it's a lot of questions, hopefully someone will actually read it. Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/bullintheheather
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment