• Breaking News

    Friday, April 23, 2021

    Anno /r/anno Questions Thread – April 23, 2021

    Anno /r/anno Questions Thread – April 23, 2021


    /r/anno Questions Thread – April 23, 2021

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    Hi /r/anno, welcome to our Weekly Questions thread!

    This is a place for you to ask questions and seek advice from other players. Additionally, if you'd like to share your knowledge and give tips to your fellow players, go ahead!

    Finally, have a look at the Community Resource Megathread!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Another Scholar island done .. Min/maxing. 220k scholars here.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 12:25 AM PDT

    An overhead glimpse of the best version of Ditchwater and Bright Sands that I've done yet!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 07:33 PM PDT

    The German City of Mannheim is Anno-Capital

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 02:39 AM PDT

    Source: Von Rolf Kickuth - Eigenes Werk, CC BY-SA 4.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=99549437

    The iconic city layout dates back to 1606 and the people "upgraded" their houses (mostly after destruction by fire) over time. The palace is the foreground was built in the 18th century and is now the main campus for Mannheim university. Both the bicycle and the automobile were invented in Mannheim, so it's the perfect place for happy investors :)

    submitted by /u/klonkolit
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 guide. Town hall Bonus - Supply, Residents, Income and happiness explained

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 05:12 AM PDT

    Check out my latest Anno 1800 guide. Town hall Bonus - Supply, Residents, Income and happiness explained https://youtu.be/u5rf_p9_qnQ . See how they are calculated and tracked.

    Hope you enjoy

    submitted by /u/itroo
    [link] [comments]

    The rise of a small trading post to a metropolis

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 10:30 AM PDT

    I introduce myself to this community

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 12:29 PM PDT

    My regards to all the Anno series players. My chosen nickname, as you can see, is Faredundo. To tell everyone that I am very grateful for everything I have learned about Anno 1800 due to its teachings, the game in the series to which I have already dedicated a great number of hours. But I have an immensity to learn from all of you. I will be delighted to be part of your wonderful community, surely you will have some image of my Anno 1800 games! Although I will have to learn how to do this first. Sorry if my English is not appropriate enough, I am using Google Translate! Greetings from Spain!

    submitted by /u/Faredundo
    [link] [comments]

    Anno franchise games sale

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 05:50 PM PDT

    I bought this game in epic store, can i buy season 3 pass in ubisoft?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    Pretty much the title

    Also, will the season 3 pass ever go on sale?

    submitted by /u/DragonFyre2k15
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment