• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 22, 2021

    Anno Happy Earth Day from the Anno Team

    Anno Happy Earth Day from the Anno Team


    Happy Earth Day from the Anno Team

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 06:42 AM PDT

    I feel like this is getting out of hand...

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    how do i use this? it says it makes mine produce oil but how do i collect that oil? putting it near my oil rig does nothing either

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 05:16 AM PDT

    Dilemma with island population

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 05:55 AM PDT

    Hi all.

    What is the best strategy for population dispersion across islands?

    I am advancing at a steady pace towards engineers. My industries are rather balanced. My income is steady and improving. I have already gone to New World, Crown Falls and Enbesa and have gotten me some islands, but haven't done anything yet because I want to focus on the Old World first. (Besides, Artur is at war with Willie and Qing and they are dropping loot in the Old World like crazy, so, I am sitting back and enjoying tidying up their losses from the sea!).

    My "main"/"first" island is the one on which I have advanced my population to Artisans. On all other islands, I have only reached Workers on purpose. Questions:

    1. Should I specialize each island to focus producing a couple of products? For example one for beer and one for peppers and meat?
    2. There are common resources on almost all islands. Because my plan is to have all advanced populations (engineers/investors/scholars) on the main island, should all resources such as iron, coal, zinc etc be mined at other islands and shipped to the main island for processing, or should they be processed locally?
    3. Is my plan from question 2 to advance population only on 1 island even sinsible? Should populations of other islands also be advanced and thus, things be produced locally and then shipped or exported? (by that, one could think especially of Windows and Concrete).
    4. As mentioned, I have already gone to Crown Falls; however, I am not considering settling there yet and want to focus on the Old World only. So, should my main island be devoid of any processing facilities (Steel Beams, sausage, clothing for example) so that it can only focus on population growth and advancement? This can also immensly help with tourist and visitor attraction.

    Thank you for your suggestions and advise.

    submitted by /u/max-power14
    [link] [comments]

    How do you guys name your ships?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    I do like to roleplay when I spend hundreds of hours into an Anno Session. One thing I do love, is renaming stuff. Whenever a game gives me that chance, it's on. Anyone else doing that? And if yes, what is your system to name things?

    Currently, I name my military ships with the following system:

    - Monitors: After Animals
    - Battlecruisers: After Virtues
    - Battleships (with the mod): Named after folks appearing in the Campagin/Special persons/just random names of folks who I believed died in the sea battle of Bright Sands

    submitted by /u/Elgappa
    [link] [comments]

    The Screenshots you don't always see

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 04:47 PM PDT

    Help me understand loading wharfs in docklands

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 07:42 AM PDT

    So I am not sure what loading wharfs actually do. It says "Reduces loading times for local ships" so what does that mean? Does it just mean that ships load faster? So not both loading and unloading? And what do they mean by "local ships"

    submitted by /u/Damman456
    [link] [comments]

    Zoo entrance, slightly inspired by Le Petit Trianon/Madame Pompadour

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 02:59 PM PDT

    The passage

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    I've been playing Anno 1800 and gotten to crown falls and the new world but I can't seem to get the expedition to the arctic.

    submitted by /u/mrgiggles45
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having issues with trade routes not completing?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 11:16 PM PDT

    Last couple of days I've noticed some of my trade routes acting weird... seems to be no pattern with it...

    One example, I have 9 oil tankers on a trade route taking oil from my main island and delivering it to all other islands that require it around the map. For some reason, as my tankers approached my main island, they would switched to the next leg of their trade route, completely bypassing my main island... I didn't notice until I saw all my other islands were 100% out of oil and all my tankers were going about their routes empty.....

    Another example, one of my cargo ships would pick up goods and deliver it to another island... but upon undocking from the pickup island, the trade route would almost immediately skip to it's next leg (which was to return back to the same island) and it would then go into it's 'docking to pickup' part of its trade route.... so all the boat was doing was docking, undocking, doing a circle, and coming back to dock again.... repeat....

    For some reason some of my trade routes are skipping from one leg to another without actually going to the island...

    The work around I've found is to drop a pin just before where the 'switch' is occurring, and this seems to stop it...

    Definitely weird.

    submitted by /u/cjnewson88
    [link] [comments]

    What nett income do you have?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    I have been staying on Artisans for a while now to balance all island incomes. I am struggling to get more than 6000 (based on tax). I have 5 islands in the Old World with around 10000 inhabitants.

    What kind of income do you get?

    submitted by /u/Alert-Cartographer42
    [link] [comments]

    What items max out workforce for Engineers?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    What items max out workforce for Engineers? submitted by /u/FuzBallTable95
    [link] [comments]

    Expeditions not available? Mod question

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 11:52 PM PDT

    Hi all, not sure if anyone has an idea of this. I added the spice it up and a few other mods to my game. I deactivated the sandbox mod because I like having the game give me milestones to meet instead if everything being open at once. My current game, I am not getting expeditions when I hit artisans. For some reason I can still access the regions. I was able to send ships to new wold after I hit artisans ( the AI beat me there sadly). I built up a bit more, still no expeditions. When checking the world map all the other regions were there, could not send ships officially, but when I clicked each region, I got a progress bar that filled quickly and allowed me to enter. The map was fogged out, and I can now send ships.

    Question is, what do I do to make sure this doesn't happen on future games and I get the expeditions at artisans?

    submitted by /u/zwatts773
    [link] [comments]

    What to do in endgame?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 04:40 PM PDT

    Hi! What do you do at the endgame? I already built the world fair and have a real big zoo, botanical and museum. I'm looking for new objectives. To max population or defeat all the AI looks boring. Are there any new real conquest after that?

    submitted by /u/FabioRibeiro3d
    [link] [comments]

    Question about AI modding.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 01:57 PM PDT

    I'm trying to learn to mod the game. So my first attempt is to make custom difficulty for the AI. So my current problem is: i don't know the numbers of the AI. I know that Bente has the 47 and Qing has 79 but i don't know the others. And i also don't know where to find them in the game files. How i said, i'm a noobie. So if anyone can tell me which number every AI has (including Hugo) i would be very thankfull.

    submitted by /u/Elivenya
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment