• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 19, 2021

    Anno DevBlog: The High Life

    Anno DevBlog: The High Life


    DevBlog: The High Life

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    Am I the only one wondering why we cannot build bridges over these canyons?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    Does is make a gameplay relevant difference what group im supporting in Enbesa?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 10:37 AM PDT

    I want a SPOILER FREE answer please.

    I just started playing in Enbesa and I've come to the point where I have to decide if I want to support the emperor or the people. Does it make a gameplay relevant difference what I'm choosing? Like different bonuses, items or something? Or is the choice irrelevant?

    submitted by /u/Ahndarodem
    [link] [comments]

    My royal balloon above the Artic sky

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    This took me some time to solve at first :D

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    Please help me find my old love

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    I have had over 500 hours in Anno1800 and quit playing after "The Passage".

    I loved the map 69420, but the seeds have changed and i cannot find my old love and i am hearbroken!

    Since the Islands are handmade, it comes to chances to get the same island, with good resources, but after 3 days, i am getting desperate.

    Here is a picture of my old love, aint she pretty?

    https://www.reddit.com/r/anno/comments/blq9yf/map_seed_69420_biggest_unrestricted_area_to_build/

    Has anyone seen her with good resources?

    submitted by /u/shootme83
    [link] [comments]

    Github Calculator Required Workforce

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 10:45 AM PDT

    How do you set your population so that everything is covered?

    For example I want to have 10k investors, then the calculator tells my I need about 8k engineers for production as a workforce. Then I add those 8k at the top as population because I need to supply those as well. Then it tells me that I now need about 11k engineers to support them too. So I adjust again and again until about 14k engineers so that all are covered. Then I go to the artisans workforce and add them in the population but then again the engineer workforce number changes etc etc.

    Is this how should use it? I'm a bit confused.

    Of course I can also just use items or import via docklands or not supply all their needs. But if I don't want to do that how do I do this with the calculator?

    submitted by /u/thaidooo
    [link] [comments]

    Is Enbesa AI takeover timer fixed yet?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 03:16 AM PDT

    If you don't rush to Enbesa, will AI takeover it on the timer as it was in the past?

    https://devtrackers.gg/anno-1800/p/4a208f10-do-2-level-a-i-go-to-land-of-lion-before-player-do

    Did they fixed it?

    submitted by /u/igza123
    [link] [comments]

    Exporting stuff to AI [revenue]

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 04:20 AM PDT

    What are your opinion on the selling market to AI?

    I've seen that selling from warehouse is only good for minor surpluses and doesn't generate proper revenue. Also the market for goods for AI Players seems not to be reliable enough for longterm. The non-active AI seems to buy some goods at a fixed price, so it got me thinking and calculating. Also dockland is somehow new for me.

    A quick google searched didn't found much, but my spreadsheets suggest it might be worth it (no royal tax, calculated money stream, good revenue).

    submitted by /u/Repulsive-Cheetah-56
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment