• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 18, 2021

    Anno Anno 1800 - Updated Challenges/Win Conditions

    Anno Anno 1800 - Updated Challenges/Win Conditions


    Anno 1800 - Updated Challenges/Win Conditions

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 01:05 AM PDT

    Since all the DLC came out for Anno 1800, I notice the victory conditions for setting up a new game still resemble the base gameplay. I think it would be extremely interesting and add more replayability to the game if the devs introduced new victory conditions based on the DLC elements.

    Also, it would be even better if they added either a new set of challenge conditions or random challenges that unlock as you progress in the game. These could be challenges that either involve the AI opponents or just self building challenges, times or speed challenges etc.

    I know people give themselves their own challenges, but there's more incentive if it would unlock either new Ubisoft achievements or leaderboards.

    submitted by /u/Draetor24
    [link] [comments]

    [1800] How do I calculate my oil consumption?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 07:01 AM PDT

    Title.

    So I started playing Anno 1800 and just reached engineers. With this I unlocked electricity and the fuel station for the farms.

    I've got a few oil deposits on my islands and started using them, but they don't give me any production rate. Same with the power plants and the fuel stations. I don't know how much oil I need.

    Is this calculated by powered building or is there a fixed value of consumption for each power plant and fuel station?

    submitted by /u/Ahndarodem
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 lets play series. Completing and unification of Enbesa part 1 of 21

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    Check out my latest Anno 1800 lets play series. Completing and unification of Enbesa part 1 of 21

    https://youtu.be/RMl0eDkPM7Q

    Hope you enjoy

    submitted by /u/itroo
    [link] [comments]

    Cosmetic DLC Release Dates

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    Any idea of when we will receive the cosmetic DLCs? I am hoping that they decide to do the other cosmetic DLCs they mentioned but didn't get voted on as well but I know that is just wishful thinking 🙂

    submitted by /u/ReformedSlate
    [link] [comments]

    If I use more ships on a trade route, how is the material distributed?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    Title.

    I'm using a industry island to produce almost all the products needed for my living island. At the moment, each product got its own trade route and ship to move it to he living island.

    When I use more ships and product on one trade route, how are the gonna deliver it?

    For example, I got a trade route with one slot of item A, B, and C, in this order. For this route I assigne a clipper in the first slot and a schooner in the second one. Now is the clipper always delivering product A and B while the schooner is doing C, or are they loading the material of which the most is stored, or is it calculated completely different?

    submitted by /u/Ahndarodem
    [link] [comments]

    Is passive trade volume global or local for each island?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    If I want to maximize passive trading, do I need to set it on every island or is one island enough? Does every island have its own passive trading volume or is it global?

    submitted by /u/igza123
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 on iGPU

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 04:51 AM PDT

    I'm planning to build a PC without an graphics card. AMD recently released the Ryzen 5 5600G. Do you think I can play Anno 1800 smoothly @ 1080p? I don't need AA, Shadows or something like that. Medium Settings should be met though.

    I build the PC mostly for oldschool games, Anno 1800 will be the only demanding game. It would be a waste to buy a dedicated GPU just for one game.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/franklinewton
    [link] [comments]

    Ornaments Mod

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 07:46 PM PDT

    I'm interested in some mods that will add ornaments for the farmer tier in old world. Many of the ornaments seem to be suitable for artisans or engineers but I'm looking for something rustic for the farmers/worker tier.

    I seem to remember watching someone on Youtube using a mod that adds farmer ornaments like fences, well and other small items on grass instead of a bright tile etc. Can anyone point me to the mod or know of anything similar?

    submitted by /u/clvnhbs
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 lets play, Season 3 all dlc's. Max Investor run. I will incorporate the skyscrapers from "high life" on release. Part 1. A fesh start.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 11:57 PM PDT

    Red water bug

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    Hey guys, i'm having the bug that the ocean water turned red. The game was running perfect the last days and now I have this problem… Anyone can help? Thx

    submitted by /u/No-Ad6220
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment