• Breaking News

    Friday, August 13, 2021

    Anno /r/anno Questions Thread – August 13, 2021

    Anno /r/anno Questions Thread – August 13, 2021


    /r/anno Questions Thread – August 13, 2021

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 06:00 PM PDT

    Hi r/anno, welcome to our Weekly Questions thread!

    This is a place for you to ask questions and seek advice from other players. Additionally, if you'd like to share your knowledge and give tips to your fellow players, go ahead!

    Finally, have a look at the Community Resource Megathread!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Talking about tricky questions AKA "Turn the machine off this minute!"

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 08:34 AM PDT

    Candid photo of a High life investor eating his 5 tons of babies every 5 minutes

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 01:21 AM PDT

    It took a while...

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 09:03 PM PDT

    Non-square zoo

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 04:31 PM PDT

    Well, I finally got 1M investors. What should I do with them all?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 07:26 PM PDT

    Looking on one of the images of the latest devblog entry. Could that building over there be that Empire Tower the said on the Season 3 trailer?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    Anno 1800 Guide Scrap Farming and trading

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    The eternal question, to restart or not restart

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    Hey all, really need your input

    I have not played since the Season 3 content dropped (even though I bought the season pass). I was at the point where I had enough investors to reach the highest ranks of the World Fair, but did not start on Embesa nor the Arctic (even though I did those in another campaign). I want to start playing again with the new content but I am kinda paralyzed in choosing whether to start a new game or not. What would you do?

    Also I'd very much like to explore a mix of beauty building and efficient planning, so layout suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/cheezynorris
    [link] [comments]

    Small industrial mining compound

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 03:13 PM PDT

    I want to know the best way to buy Anno 1800... I will probably only play offline

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    I have worn the roads out playing ANNO 1701ad all these years but hated those that followed soon after. As far as I can tell this game is much like 1701... for instance we are not forced to set up other cultures to trade with... is that correct?

    Anyway I want to buy the game but have no idea what the season passes are etc... do I also need those?

    submitted by /u/FloridaRon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment