• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 14, 2021

    Anno How about a symbol for "You already own this item."?

    Anno How about a symbol for "You already own this item."?


    How about a symbol for "You already own this item."?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 03:43 AM PDT

    Across the Strait

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 11:22 AM PDT

    Multiple building downgrade coming in GU12!!

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 04:06 AM PDT

    Finally Accomplished. Last gameplay in preparation to the upcoming dlc. Full functioning Arctic Plateaus with all needs provided. Airship Fleet.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 04:54 AM PDT

    My new megapalace - The Twins

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    Is there a mod that can change the color of the rivers in the new world?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    There are islands in the new world where the rivers are brown and doesn't look very well. Is there a mod than can change this? ideally permanently.

    submitted by /u/justinsy
    [link] [comments]

    Request: minimal stock feature

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 11:44 PM PDT

    It would be nice to have multiple minimum stocks for different things: one for active trade and one for export/import/passive trade.

    Old world island as example:

    An island produces heavy weaponry and i use trade routes to bring it to other islands, but i also need heavy weapons for my shipyards on that island and to import nitroglycerin.

    Thus i would like to set up the following limits: Limit stock to 100 (100 heavy weapons for ship construction)

    Export limit 250 (150 heavy weapons to import nitroglycerin)

    The rest of the stock could then be loaded on cargo ships to be distributed among the other islands

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/lordfil
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to beauty build while half my old world is going to shit... but we must continue.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 01:25 PM PDT

    Super blockade

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    Super blockade

    Let the game run, unknowingly, while away from keyboard, came back to this; super blockade! Ships with 'Full Load' orders were blocking the piers.

    https://preview.redd.it/id6aoswf2dh71.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=433a8804f78fca031c6e457de72a02f60668c32f

    submitted by /u/jasperwillem
    [link] [comments]

    [Anno 1800] Invisible ship bodies when zoomed out and using mods

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 02:26 AM PDT

    [Anno 1800] Invisible ship bodies when zoomed out and using mods

    Hello,
    since several months I have installed this awesome game again and I wanted to use some mods to spice it up a bit.
    Using the mod loader (https://github.com/xforce/anno1800-mod-loader) and mods bascially works except a single issue: Ship bodies (not sure if this correct, I'm not a native) disappear when I zoom out (or not being fully zommed in):

    Not rendered ship bodies when not fully zommed in

    The sails are visible all the time. The issue exists also for other ship types like the flagship (screenshot shows a frigate).
    When I fully zoom in, the ship is fully visible:

    Rendered ship body when fully zommed in

    Here a list of mods I'm using:

    List of used mods

    Removing single mods or all mods does not help as long as the mod loader is still being used.
    Not using the mod loader solves the issue (ship bodies are rendered at any zoom level), but I cannot use mods...

    I have installed the game with same mods on two different computers -> exactly the same issue occurs.

    My game version is 11.1.1010647 and I'm using version 0.7.12 of the mod loader. I have purchased the game via UPlay.

    I'm no expert in modding or why such an issue may occur. Using google search I could not find similar issues.

    Is there anything I can do from my side to investigate this issue further?
    Is there a quick fix available?
    Does anyone have an idea what is going on?

    Until then, thank you all in advance for your help an contribution. This is an awesome game I really like to play. :)

    Best,
    Mr Chros

    submitted by /u/ProfessionalAd8190
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 - Campaign vs Sandbox

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 01:48 AM PDT

    So I've finished the Anno 1800 campaign, but never played beyond the last mission. Since then I've played sandbox exclusively, but I'm wondering if there is anything exciting to continue the campaign as a sandbox after?

    If there isn't, then I can see sandbox being better for the randomness of islands and avoiding the campaign dialogue stuff over and over.

    Basically, I'm just wondering if I should start a campaign playthrough and continue into sandbox or not.

    submitted by /u/Draetor24
    [link] [comments]

    What is a "Household" item mean in Docklands?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 06:38 PM PDT

    So I am trying to get the Docklands achievements and ones says have "upgrade 10 goods to Household level".

    What is Household level mean?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/davidny212
    [link] [comments]

    How do you deal with lower tier needs for investor only islands?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 01:06 PM PDT

    I was thinking of doing an investor only islands for my next play-through but I wasn't sure how to deal with the fact that you have to move the building though all the lower levels first. Do you just provide the lower level goods by trade route but limit the amount? Do you only move them manually when needed? Something else I haven't thought of?

    submitted by /u/iamdanthemanstan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment